The Psychiatric Wing

no appointment necessary!

150,581 to 150,600 of 151,850 messages
01/07/2013 at 18:39

I have just polished funkin's first ever triathlon trophy & put it on the side I know I've said it elsewhere but he was 2nd Old Man (!!) at the Worthing Standard yesterday (2:09:57), including a sea swim. I was dead proud 9th overall too...and he proudly collected his little glass trophy thingy whilst rocking the Pirate visor. Skillz.

I have too many bears and sheep and cows to even count...good job I never had children, it would have been even worse! I don't know why really...

Now for a BBQ. Mousie knows how I love a barbie. Alas I forgot the coleslaw so not sure the trophy winner will eat any leafs without it

Happy Monday, hope all well and happy.

seren nos yn canu    pirate
01/07/2013 at 20:23

Mrs F.......can't believe its his first trophy when he is so fast............it shows the difference between old woman and old men

i need to start a list for the weekend.....and my pillow must go on the top of it

M...eldy    pirate
01/07/2013 at 20:41

Your pillow must also go  on top of the list of things not to forget to take home with you either Seren!!

01/07/2013 at 21:19

I had a velvet rabbit rather than a teddy bear...but I only have the head and one leg left!

Mrs F - so pleased to hear the news! I can't believe it's his first trophy either!

Driving home from Dorset this afternoon it has just dawned on me that I don't know what I need to do for the weekend! I have no idea where the campsite is, what I need to bring or when I need to be where! This is most unlike me...can someone organise me please?

I'm fed up of packing...just unpacked from a trip to Dorset and repacked to go to Ireland tomorrow! I was in Spain last week too.

01/07/2013 at 21:36

Assuming you're Outlawing then the campsite is here:

http://www.nwscnotts.com/useful-info/contacts-directions/

I originally couldn't attend as I was on a training course which has now been cancelled, but my boss is now off sick so I haven't worked out the logistics of the weekend.  I might attend but it'll be fleeting at best.

01/07/2013 at 21:40

Fefe - I'm driving up early on sunday and back on Monday if you want a lift

01/07/2013 at 21:41

i am not attending whatever is happening as i am writing up my final project for the next 2 weeks!

however i did have a teddy given to me the day i was born and he is still with me, currently lying on my bed

M...eldy    pirate
01/07/2013 at 21:42

Looks like Cas is being organised 

01/07/2013 at 22:02

Cas, thanks for the offer but my 'best fit' analysis has me coming up on Saturday and driving back down on Sunday.  Will have a chat to the 'other guy' in the office to see what we can work out cover wise. 

01/07/2013 at 22:07

The only thing I have organised is a meeting in Newark for mid-afternoon on the Monday so it is a "work" day and I don't have to take it as hols...and work can pay my mileage too

02/07/2013 at 13:46

If people are talking about Outlawing, OSB have asked that we part-man FeedStation 2 which is short of volunteers.  Would be great if we could have some extra bodies to fulfil this late ask.

Please, please, pretty please

02/07/2013 at 17:56

Sorry but I'm otherwise occupied for the latter part of the day on Sunday so I can't feed station as well

M...eldy    pirate
02/07/2013 at 18:30

I shall be staying put at Pirate central ..

and then I shall be in the bar  

02/07/2013 at 20:48

i will  be writing my project still!

did i mention i've finished more Ironman races than I've started?

02/07/2013 at 21:17

TMW.good luck with that one........I have ran tonight but it wasn't pretty....won't bother again until Sunday

M...eldy    pirate
02/07/2013 at 23:14

I ran today and I shall run on Friday, tomorrow I will swim and on Thursday I shall pack   

M...eldy    pirate
04/07/2013 at 12:44

Morning gang

Every one out and enjoying the sun 

I am trying to put a load of things together for leaving tomorrow off up to Notts ...

04/07/2013 at 13:13

I have no bare brick work or plasterboard in my house

The builder is planning on finishing by 19 July

I am on row 23 of my knitting

Life is good

04/07/2013 at 15:54

Afternoon all,

looks like Summer has finally sat down and read the script properly.

Sounds like the builder is on a bit of a roll Schmunks.  Did you get to see any of the plastering done?  It's one of those things I've always wanted to be able to do (this list is quite long).

Looks like I'll have to do some work this weekend, so play nicely without me.

04/07/2013 at 16:14

I am delaying packing .not sure why

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.