The Wanna Blista Social Club.

18,881 to 18,900 of 40,282 messages
02/12/2009 at 09:17

Broker - Lollies will do fine. Dont forget to send a piccy of them to WITGB or get them to me so I can do it. If you can get Lucozade go for it. Looks like the Monster drink isnt gonna happen.

Sat 12th Dec - Goody Bag filling at the track 10:30 onwards. Or come down & do parkrun first.

02/12/2009 at 10:09
Seagull- You missed a good opportunity the other day to make a '13th most active member? Have they heard about your reputation with the ladies then?'  type comment to GBM.
Edited: 02/12/2009 at 10:09
02/12/2009 at 11:19
Morticia- You see to be rambling on like some slightly eccentric OAP, why can that be i wonder?
02/12/2009 at 11:44

GET LOST PLOD!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you go and get on with your crayoning or whatever it is you do for a living?!!!!!!!! 

02/12/2009 at 12:39
Morticia- the "Change" can manifest itself in a variety of ways, I understand. I wont take what you say literally but accept that what you are going through may have led you to become agitated. I expect some of the following symptoms may be familiar?

Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
Irregular heart beat
Irritability
Mood swings, sudden tears
Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
Loss of libido
Dry vagina
Crashing fatigue
Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
Disturbing memory lapses
Incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing; urge incontinence
Itchy, crawly skin
Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendon
Increased tension in muscles
Breast tenderness
Headache change: increase or decrease
Gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas pain, nausea
Sudden bouts of bloat
Depression
Exacerbation of existing conditions
Increase in allergies
Weight gain
Hair loss or thinning, head, pubic, or whole body; increase in facial hair
Dizziness, light-headedness, episodes of loss of balance
Changes in body odor
Electric shock sensation under the skin and in the head
Tingling in the extremities
Gum problems, increased bleeding
Burning tongue, burning roof of mouth, bad taste in mouth, change in breath odor
Osteoporosis
Changes in fingernails: softer, crack or break easier
Tinnitus: ringing in ears, bells, 'whooshing,' buzzing etc.

please try not to worry...

now, where are my felt-tips?
02/12/2009 at 12:40
I feel that I may have started a panic among several members of the thread.
02/12/2009 at 12:48
PPP - I suffer from virtually all of those symptoms whilst watching Stoclport County. Fortunately they just call all the games off now as a preventative measure.
02/12/2009 at 12:52
Thats how i feel after a run!
02/12/2009 at 13:06

GBM- including number " 9 "on the list?

Foxy- I can understand a spurs and united fans having something in common with number nine but not county.
02/12/2009 at 13:28

Plod- I hope your felt tips are washable!

Apart from 'crashing fatigue' when I try to run at faster than 10 minute mile pace, those symptoms are all alien to me i'm afraid.

However, i am sure 'clammy feeling, irritability, itchy, crawly skin, mood swings, sudden tears, headache, nausea, depression, loss of libido, anxiety, feeling ill at ease
and particularly a dry vagina would all apply if I were married to you.

Edited: 02/12/2009 at 13:28
02/12/2009 at 13:37
I was going to declare a red card, but this is much more fun!
02/12/2009 at 13:43
Morticia- I am sure at your age you would struggle to keep up, but you know what they say (I am sure) about "old dogs" We could keep you, how shall I put this... "well oiled?" so don't fret.

Nice to see you retain those old fashioned values regarding the sanctity of marriage.
02/12/2009 at 13:51

Plod- I seem to recall that you are older than me? Therefore it's more likely YOU would struggle to keep up, although not if you were married to me obviously 

Poor Mrs Plod, what with her Croydon facelift hair do and dodgy husband. We women have so much to put up with...... 

02/12/2009 at 14:06
Morticia-I may be a little older, and therefore, wiser. having moved away from Croydon in the hope of meting a more sophisticated and appealing woman. Clearly this plan has backfired a bit.
However, I am sure I could keep up with you, although I may have to resort to my imagination to stoke the fires, or perhaps some chemical enhancement. Failing that, you could just talk dirty. With your foul mouth that should not be too testing. insert appropriate emoticon.

By the way the "Trouble" is not from Croydon.
02/12/2009 at 14:24

F*** off Plod- I do NOT have a foul mouth!!!!! I have just been picking up a load of sh*t off the back lawn and it wasn't much fun, but I confidently predict that  doing that for several hours would be more fun than several seconds with you. 

(Not my doings in the back garden of course. Probably the dog, but it could be GBM hanging about again)

Where's the 'Trouble' from then?

02/12/2009 at 14:29
What's all this about - a lovers tiff?  GBM - you need to step in and sort this out.
02/12/2009 at 14:52
Eric--Don't get me involved, i'm too busy trying to sort out my dry vagina and have a shit in Morticias garden! I wonder if.......................
Edited: 02/12/2009 at 14:54
02/12/2009 at 15:15
I think it's time for your red card Daz!!!!
02/12/2009 at 16:37
the "Trouble" is from ooop norf, don't get jealous sweetie, not going to start stalkng are you, you crazed, hormonal lunatic?

besides, if you get your kicks picking sh*t off a lawn it would seem that you and GBM are a perfect match. You can spend your evening ticking off the list together.
02/12/2009 at 16:55

I would issue a general red card, but tbh I have no idea what's going on anymore

I can only assume that this is what passes for friendly banter between southerners...?

18,881 to 18,900 of 40,282 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.