Things that make you go "Grrrrrr!!!!"

Life's little annoyances

21 to 40 of 59 messages
23/06/2006 at 16:11
People who tell you to be careful after you fall over/drop something.

People with bad table manners

23/06/2006 at 16:53
People who borrow your car and then return it with no petrol.

Going for the weekly shop and after you have unpacked and put the kettle on you realise you have forgotten to buy some milk/tea/coffee/..........
23/06/2006 at 16:55
and having to clean up cat sick.
23/06/2006 at 17:42
People who drive too close behind-especially when there's plenty of room to overtake,
Bad manners.
23/06/2006 at 18:46
People who don't say please or thank you
People who chew with their mouths open
When my son tells me to 'take a chill pill'
People who don't wash, so stinking a room out

Probably loads of other things but these are the ones that come to mind immediately..........
23/06/2006 at 19:15
People who say "I don't come to the doctors often, so I've made a list ... "
23/06/2006 at 19:19
When you've lost something, people asking where you left it/saw it last. If I knew that I wouldn't have lost it or I'd have already looked there already.

People on the train with their iPod on so loud the whole carriage can hear every word.
23/06/2006 at 19:20
getting asked for ID

I *know* it's their job but I'm nearly 30 ffs!
23/06/2006 at 19:24
Getting changed quickly, setting out for a run, and realising, about 100 metres along the road, that I'm still wearing big dangly earrings and a little snippet of underwired lace.
23/06/2006 at 19:35
Sounds enticing Velociraptor!
23/06/2006 at 19:42
I don't think Mr X likes me, I was born in Kettering and I am left handed!! (but my name isn't Colin)

The lady that took 5 mins to choose an onion from the bottom tray in Sainsburys tonight.
Dark Vader    pirate
23/06/2006 at 20:26
people who go to the 'basket only' counter with a trolley
people who can't queue up in a polite manner
the fuc*er who smashed my car headlight and drove off
people who pull out of house purchases at the last minute
people who think they know it all
people who just don't shut the fu*k up
people who are always depressed and never have anything positive or happy to say
people who think they are funny, but aren't
call centres in foreign countries
builders who keep going to other jobs they have
snow boarders, who can't snow board
my mother
my youngest sister
anyone in my family
injustice for victims of crime

23/06/2006 at 20:43
As of this evening

Price labels that cover instructions on how to fit my new bike lock holder that tear the instructions off when I try to remove them.
23/06/2006 at 20:45
Oh, and the Japanese for wanting to kill Wales, what have the welsh ever done to the Japanese.
23/06/2006 at 20:59
Broken glass lying on footpaths when you're out running. It's really dangerous.

People who phone you, just as you sit down to eat dinner.

Dog pooh on pavements or grass.

People who ask you if you want to fill in Consumer questionnaires when you're trying to get home from work.

There's loads, give me some time and I'll have a right good list written up.
23/06/2006 at 21:15
People who drop litter, especially when they drop it within two feet of a litter bin

People who dawdle along in front of you when you're in a hurry

The way Marks and Spencer changes its layout every 5 minutes so I never know where anything is

23/06/2006 at 22:17
People who flick cigarettes out of their car windows when they are done smoking.

People's discarded cigarette ends in the doorways to offices.

Big Brother and Davina McCall's presenting which is now a terrible parody of herself.
23/06/2006 at 22:47
Drinking my husbands beer when I've finished all the wine. Doesn't bother me but it sure p*sses him, off!
23/06/2006 at 22:54
"Big Brother" watching everything- bl**dy cameras everywhere...
24/06/2006 at 00:09
people in supermarket car parks who insist on walking in the middle of between the rows of parked cars, yes this is still a roadway and i will run you over!

car drivers who dont indicate. I AM NOT A MIND READER.

dog owners who think its ok to let their dog jump all over you when you are running, and insist on saying 'its ok he wont bite you' get the message lady, i dont like dogs, besides the last person who said that their doberman was busily clamping its jaws around my thigh.

the guy in our high street 'sports shop' who looked at me like i was an alien because i had the audacity to ask if he sold any running gear. His reply ' oh no we dont sell anything like that'. i obvioulsy walked into the optitians by mistake:-)
21 to 40 of 59 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.