Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

221 to 240 of 16,447 messages
05/09/2010 at 10:18
I'd just like to say that when we had our office do a few weeks back i did share a twin-bedded room with a colleague (male) and that doesn't mean I'm gay because a) I'm not and b) I was rendered insensible by drink and could barely remember my own name so Kelly Brook could have been in the other bed and I would have still been comatose...
05/09/2010 at 10:30

*rings news of the world*

iron fraggle    pirate
05/09/2010 at 12:56

Dear dog walkers at the woods where I walk my dog.......

Poo - yes we all know dogs poo in the woods, so if it's on the path *please* clear it up (it's not rocket science you know) unlike that mountain I had to negociate earlier

Also, if you *do* clear up after your dog, for fcuk's sake don't bag it and throw it on the floor  especially when the dog poo bin is only 50 yards away

that feels better

Edited: 05/09/2010 at 12:57
05/09/2010 at 13:16

Tough shit I am not going to pander to your needy self absorbtion.  You disgust me in so many ways and you can go and find someone else to project your own shit onto I am not playing.  Actually I stopped playing 12 months ago but you were, yep, you guessed it too self absorbed to notice.   You really need to stop trying being so whiter than white if people knew what I know they would not be pandering either but you are too weak to take the truth coming out and too fucked up to recognise it anyway

05/09/2010 at 13:41
Johnny Blaze wrote (see)
I'd just like to say that when we had our office do a few weeks back i did share a twin-bedded room with a colleague (male) and that doesn't mean I'm gay because a) I'm not and b) I was rendered insensible by drink and could barely remember my own name so Kelly Brook could have been in the other bed and I would have still been comatose...

05/09/2010 at 13:45
If you've been affected by any of the issues raised in this thread, ring....
05/09/2010 at 14:20

The following things should be banned from all marathons:

1 Fancy dress

2 People who don't train at all and intend walking the course- they'd be the sponsored walkers then

3 People who run 4 abreast to "be supportive" 

4 Anyone cycling the course to support their mate

05/09/2010 at 14:20
Gawd, I am so dead...
LIVERBIRD    pirate
05/09/2010 at 16:50

No - you are sooo right!

05/09/2010 at 16:57
Banning Ipods is still at the consultative stage...
05/09/2010 at 17:11
I think elite athletes should be banned from normal marathons so the us fat buggers can feel better about ourselves
05/09/2010 at 17:11
I'm not sure I agree with point 1.  I watched a half marathon this morning and saw a big furry cockroach do a good time and a gorilla put in an amazing sprint to the finish.   Much laughter ensued from the sidelines.
LIVERBIRD    pirate
05/09/2010 at 17:26

Dear tw*t with the horse box on the A51 this morning during my triathlon.

You have a sign on your box saying "please pass wide and slow"

I would ask you to do the same for ME on my pushbike and if you try to put me in a ditch again I shall ensure you end up as glue, not your horse.

Capiche?

05/09/2010 at 17:31
I once got beat by a man with a giant cheese on his head. How mortifying!
05/09/2010 at 17:35

Maybe it was Cake JB.  (As in Cake on here, not the spongy variety.)

How did you get on LB?

05/09/2010 at 18:02
Parklife wrote (see)

Maybe it was Cake JB. 

Cheesecake?
05/09/2010 at 18:11
I've been beaten by scooby doo. Damn those pesky kids.
05/09/2010 at 20:10

Dear mister work colleague...

You are 'hot'...and you've definitely got that 'something' about you..I've had more than one or two really 'graphic' dreams featuring your good self...and sometimes I wish you didnt sit at the desk behind me as I find it difficult to concentrate  

05/09/2010 at 20:16

Dear Runner at our Race,

Why did you move the police cones and park in the space reserved for the Ambulance.

Was the race such a long distance that you coudn't possibly walk the 200m from the car park to the race HQ or perhaps you thought that we had reserved it especially for you.

Why did you ignore the Tannoy messages asking you to move it ..... were you wearing an I-pod?

05/09/2010 at 20:40

My darling sister-in-law, having you stay at our home for four days has been an experience. My nieces and nephew are delightful but really, you should stop the little ones from screeching and screaming, it is painful.  Also, if you insist on lecturing me on housework or slagging off my brother, I will one day tell you what I think of you. I'll start with pointing out it is very ungrateful, bordering on the rude, to stay in someone's home for four days, without bringing your host a thank-you gift. I know having baby twins and a small girl are time consuming, but you could have offered to pay for our curry last night or not taken the money I offered for the groceries we bought together on Thursday. 

Oh and hearing your eldest daughter make a rasist comment was heartbreaking.

221 to 240 of 16,447 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.