Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

7,661 to 7,680 of 16,371 messages
28/06/2011 at 17:37

A picture says 1000 words. It takes a lot to annoy me but well done for achieving it 

http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/32/55/50/400_F_32555039_2QR4bAvliuNwNfdObVaGnyLjViWgcjzU.jpg

Edited: 28/06/2011 at 17:37
28/06/2011 at 17:41
Will you let me go?
28/06/2011 at 17:49
dear client

have you managed to drag your hairy neanderthal knuckles off the floor yet?? there is a certain thing called the Sex Discrimination act and what you said to one of my staff earlier about only wanting to employ females 'cos they have to move instruments weighing a few kilo is both contrary to the act, and downright fucking outrageous in this era.

frankly I would have told you to stick the job up your arse and go elsewhere for your recruitment services, but as you are a new(ish) client, let's see how it pans out. and if you display the same chauvanistic attitudes again, then I will take over and say a few words - to you, your boss (who I know personally but you don't know that I know him), and whoever else I see fit. But somehow I suspect that you won't change - although you'll be truly fucked if you ever get a female manager above you, or a HR manager with some balls and integrity.

luv

fb
28/06/2011 at 18:08

Dear crappy mobile phone provider. I wanted to investigate changing my contract to a pay as you go, as my children both get a better deal on mobile downloads than I do. For the first salesman in the shop to tell me they couldn't do was naive at best, and just plain wrong. However, when I went in again today, the snooty cow there told me I needed to put in writing that I want to cancel, and she couldn't provide me with either a pen or an email address.

Big mistake sweetie, you're not the only mobile phone shop in town.

Dear disconnections team assistant (who I phoned, not wrote to as soon as I got home!) No, I don't want a new phone, I only bought this one in November and I quite like it. No, don't want a new improved contract deal either. What part of "I want to cancel my contract" did you not understand?

Dear friends, looks like I'll be getting a new mobile number tomorrow.

28/06/2011 at 18:15

Dear Self,

Do not, I repeat not hold a bottle of Ribena with an apparently dodgy lid in your hand when you are pissed off and talking to someone. Bad bad move you muppet. And since when have you drunk Ribena anyhow? 

Dear Forum,

Would anyone like to suggest how to clean a room (beige carpet and walls) that looks sprayed with bright purple. Best I go do something about it. 

FFS

Edited: 28/06/2011 at 18:16
28/06/2011 at 18:39
Vanish spray or 1001 carpet foam for the carpet.  The walls are probably a repaint job if you can't get the purple out by sponging it.
28/06/2011 at 18:57

Thank you for allowing your dog to piss all over the floor of the train this evening and laugh about it as you got off.The camera got you!

LIVERBIRD    pirate
28/06/2011 at 19:03

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for meeeeeeeeee.......

For meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*BAM*

(CUE GUITAR)

28/06/2011 at 19:06
I had a similar thing with my internet service provided.  Had a right go at them on the phone as the connection was unreliable, then a couple of days later someone calls to see if I want to extend my contract. I told them that given I'd had all these proems I wasn't going to tie myself to them for a further 18 months ffs
28/06/2011 at 19:21

Dear boss,

I wonder if you'll have the balls to make the right decision tomorrow

29/06/2011 at 03:43

Dear Gym Company
You still haven't officially notified me that as of July 1st you'll no longer be running the gym facility that I use and that my membership card will no longer be accepted.

29/06/2011 at 04:09

Dear Knobhead,

I think you are a knobhead and would really quite like to smack you round the face.

Love Angel xx

29/06/2011 at 04:16
*ducks* love you too Angel
29/06/2011 at 04:38
Don't worry SOLB. This smack is well and truly reserved.
29/06/2011 at 04:45
PHEW
want me to hold his arms behind his back while you administer the blow?
29/06/2011 at 04:55
I think that you'd have to fight a few folk for that job. We're out working away for a couple of months, in a relatively small group and I think he's annoying everyone. Just can't wait to get home when I (hopefully) never have to see him again.
29/06/2011 at 05:02
Well there's always the possibility that he never makes the flight home to enhance the chances of you never having to see him again

Hmm maybe the sleep deprivation is making me mean ... time for a cup of tea and a calming biscuit or three (no rubbish breakfast biscuits either I'm talking full on chocolate hobnobs - want one?)
29/06/2011 at 08:17

Dear driver,

They're called indicators for a bloody reason. Use them.

29/06/2011 at 08:30

Dear Virgin Mobile, 

Gee thanks for sending me a message to tell me my airtime was low. Pity I can't get onto your crappy site to top up at the moment isn't it?

29/06/2011 at 10:17
Screamapillar - if it's just the web that's down you can Top Up by text;

"Text - send a message for free to 789 222 containing:

The amount you'd like to top up (between £5 - £50 in denominations of £5)
Last 4 digits of your card number
Last 3 security digits on the back of your card (or 4 if you have an American Express card)
Leaving a space between each detail Eg: 10 9876 321

When you're all topped up, we'll text you back to let you know.
Tip: Save 789222 to your address book, that way you won't need to remember it each time you top up by text."

Hope that helps
Edited: 29/06/2011 at 10:17
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.