Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

7,661 to 7,680 of 16,412 messages
27/06/2011 at 15:55
Thanks Jeepers you're probably right.

It didn't seem like that at the time and my sis did repeatedly say it was OK he could come in she didn't mind people seeing etc... BUT tired, worried and overemotional women are definitely not best placed to judge the situation.

Just going to be thrilled they are all OK, rant most definitely lost in the wave of relief - thanks for the rant, clearly actually did help!
27/06/2011 at 16:36

That is all for now.

27/06/2011 at 16:42

SOLB, good for your sis, sticking with breastfeeding and a..

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/our-favourite/raspberry.gif

.. to the nurse.
27/06/2011 at 17:53

Dear Senior Management,

What was the point of the 15 min briefing today?  The e-mail made it clear that we should attend or else, but I really don't understnad why you needed us all to down tools for it.

You didn't provide us with any information.  You didn't try to reassure us about all the changes that are happening at the moment.

In fact, all you did was spend 5 min telling jokes and then 10 min telling each other how wonderful you all were.

Was it supposed to be some sort of morale boost?  Did you mean to praise us, who have done all the hard work, but it came out wrong?

Well, it's not convinced me that I want to stay with your organisation any longer.  In fact, I might write my resignation letter tonight instead of waiting until August.

27/06/2011 at 20:03
Dear BBC, less of the super-slow-mo repeats of players' celebrations please, it's really freaking me out. Ta muchly, All New
27/06/2011 at 20:23

Another visit from the police. Another sleepless night in A&E. Another day chasing around town trying to find you. Another session of foulmouthed abuse and threatened violence. Grow up. Stop taking the stuff that is frying your brain and try to start living as a normal human being again.

PS we still love you.

27/06/2011 at 21:16
Podro, sounds awful!

Dear work,
Thank you very much for the unexpectedly good bonus. I was still happy about the extra I'm getting for coming away for 2 months. However, I will still be considering my options if you don't promote me as money is not the only factor (esp when it's one offs).
27/06/2011 at 21:25

Dear company I sent my CV to last week

Please, please, please call me tomorrow and invite me for an interview because I really want to work for you... mostly because it would cut my commute from an hour and 15 each way to a 10 minute stroll

That is all...

27/06/2011 at 21:34

I told you this would happen 2 months ago. And now the penny has finally dropped.

So go on then, get out of this one instead of sticking your head in the sand the way you normally do.

27/06/2011 at 21:58
Couldn't agree with you more AllNew. I think they over play ball boy/girl clips too.
28/06/2011 at 00:20

Dear me

To forget that you were supposed to be teaching guitar to someone at 7.15 this evening is bad. To go out for a run, and wave at him as you pass him as he arrives in your road is embarrassing. (I thought it was a neighbour!) - But to only remember at midnight, and then realise you haven't written his phone number down is just bloody STUPID. You don't deserve a job you pillock

28/06/2011 at 00:34
she_of_little_brain wrote (see)
Dear Charge Nurse Thank you so much for looking after us as we stayed in hospital with my 3 day old niece

she_of_little_brain wrote (see)
He even refused to come in and talk while I was cuddling the baby on the bed because I had pyjama shorts on ... a little odd. (My legs aren't THAT bad)

hi SOLB.  I'm confused.  Were you staying on the ward too?  Was baby born in hospital? 
GTC
28/06/2011 at 01:22
Dear pal

We r both thinking about u and hope that this all works out well. We take our mental and physical health for granted most of the time but u have floored us both.

I have my fingers crossed that the nhs really does know what it's doing. If that fails I'll fall back on the old catholic trick of praying.
GTC
28/06/2011 at 07:35
Hi biziliz

Sorry, yes I stayed in too - the baby was born in hospital (I was my sisters birthing partner - interesting experience ....) but they were allowed home the same day.

Unfortunately the baby was only home one night when she was called back to hospital cos they realised she has the same heart condition that has just been discovered in my twin sister and I. Thankfully after some thorough investigations they were home another night. Again it just didn't last and we had to go back in again for 3 days this time because the little one had lost 12% of her body weight over her first 3 days.

I was there playing 'Dad' as the baby's father isn't around at the moment.

Hope that makes some sense now. (Rant is well and truly over now I've had some sleep, it's probably as Jeepers said just a tired misinterpretation)
28/06/2011 at 07:58
AllNew wrote (see)
Dear BBC, less of the super-slow-mo repeats of players' celebrations please, it's really freaking me out. Ta muchly, All New

+2

((Podro))

28/06/2011 at 09:11
AllNew wrote (see)

+3

I suspect if you actually played tennis it would be a lot more useful if you showed slo-mo of how they move the raquet over the ball to get spin/slice etc.

I know it's mean but I'm really glad that both the Williams sisters are out. If someone could just beat Sharapova and Azarenka we might get a quiet Ladies' final

28/06/2011 at 09:24
Given that the I've just had a wonderfully chilled out long weekend at a trade fair with much beer garden action in the evenings and given that the sun is shining brightly outside and we're already up to 15 degrees....I'm delighted to be back in the office today with Lazy Bones, Norris & Chatterbox having their usual three hour gossip session.
28/06/2011 at 09:45

Dear boss, thanks for saving my bacon last night...and extra thanks for the explanation of why you phoned to let me know my mistake.

Damn, you know me too well!

Yes, I forgot to take something round to the next department, yes I would have remembered at midnight and had no way of letting anyone know. Yes I would have stressed about it. Spotting it and taking it round for me meant customers will have their order. Telling me you did it means I didn't panic. Telling me you were only telling me so I didn't panic not that you were calling me out on a mistake means I continue to respect you and the way you work!

28/06/2011 at 09:49
Kwilter
28/06/2011 at 09:50

What a nice boss Kwilter!

Dear M,

Please stop grovelling to people. It's making me

Thanks

LN

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.