A chance to get it off your chest

7,741 to 7,760 of 16,470 messages
01/07/2011 at 19:55
Oh dear, better luck next year
01/07/2011 at 20:13
Podro wrote (see)
M.ister W wrote (see

Dear world media

The greatest bike race in the world starts this weekend.  The sport has worked hard to get rid of drugs, unlike pretty much every other sport in the world that has done f**k all, so how about writing lots of newspaper articles about the great feats of endurance and the epic challenge of the race rather than dragging up tedious, old drug cheat stories?

Bunch of lycra louts. Probably train by riding on the pavements. Don't pay their road tax so why should they close the roads for them? What's the point of cycling when you can drive everywhere?  

PMSL
01/07/2011 at 20:14
Sorry LN
01/07/2011 at 20:44
I agree about the quality of the films this year - we used to go at least twice a month but this year we've barely been. I think the last two we saw were The King's Speech and Senna.
01/07/2011 at 23:29
Dear Chavvy kids in the Country Park behind my house,
If you must blare music out though the night can you please get 'Ghetto superstar' off your playlist...I understand that you know all the words but every other song is a little excessive don't you think?
02/07/2011 at 04:23
Dear Self
didn't you see Mutley's video? No? I'll give you a clue....GO THE F*CK TO SLEEP!
02/07/2011 at 09:55

Dear Lungs,

WTF was that all about then?

FFS

02/07/2011 at 10:03

High pollen count, Saffy (())

02/07/2011 at 10:05

Dear colleagues

I am selling off this surplus kit, not sending it out on extended loan.  If I don't get paid for the Garmin and the bike rack the day I get back from hols I will be reposessing them for ebaying.  And while I am at it, person who 'bought' my KoL tickets .... pay up!  Payday was Thursday.

I will expect £180 on my desk when I get back.

TP x

02/07/2011 at 10:06

person in charge of school sports day ...

what the feck in the name of all things holy was that all about ... you get the kids to take part in all the different 'competitions' then decide to 'pick the winners' out of a hat ... sheer fecking lunacy !!

Its just aswell that little miss Bruce C. is now used to your pathetic ways, and took the fact that despite throwing the javelin the furthest in each of the 3 rounds she wasn't the 'winner', in her stride. If I were her I would have taken a fourth throw of said pointy implement and launched it straight in to your fat fecking face. (and trust me you probably don't realise how close you were to this given little miss Bruce C's nature for taking after her father!). 

Thank God its her last term under your 'tutelage' and after the next few weeks we may never need to concern ourselves with your absurd behaviour any longer.

02/07/2011 at 10:17

You're lucky it was a javelin, Bruce, when my two did "sports day" - the "javelin" was made of polystyrene / foamy stuff and no matter how hard anyone tried to throw it, would drift off in any direction the wind was blowing.  Great when you've got 7 kids all lined up, some right-handed, some left-handed, all trying to throw these damn things up the field, then watching them blow everywhere, crash into each other,  landing in the wrong places, closely followed by teachers, parents et al trying to work out which one belonged to whom, and who had "won".

02/07/2011 at 10:44
Dear stomach

I know we are nervous about our first HM today but please stop feeling sick; i don't like it!!
02/07/2011 at 16:19
Cinders wrote (see)
Sorry LN

No worries and good luck for tomorrow!

I'm getting a bike on the Cycle2Work scheme so I have cheered myself up by window shopping.

02/07/2011 at 18:24

I don't know what to do

I don't know what to do!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

What should I do?

02/07/2011 at 19:08
Think about it

Then act decisively

And in everyone's best interest - most of all your own
02/07/2011 at 19:24
Dear red kites.
You are beautiful. I adore you. I love watching you for far more hours than I should, in terms of leading a productive life. But please.
Shut.
The fck.
Up.
02/07/2011 at 19:28

Dear Blackbirds

You're eating the slugs out of my garden

Thank you!

02/07/2011 at 19:37

Dear cat,

It is very kind of you to share everything with us.  I know that it is a sign of how much you love us and appreciate your warm bed, laps, stroking and kitty treats.

But please, can you keep your fleas to yourself.

Yours

The rest of the SC household

02/07/2011 at 19:42
Corinthian wrote (see)

Think about it

Then act decisively

And in everyone's best interest - most of all your own

Good advise I'll just going to add to the list;

Call mum and discuss

Sleep on it

02/07/2011 at 20:30
I have a fat friend who has an enormously fat wife. She has lost 3 stones on the Dukan Diet, and goes on and on about it. I am going drinking with them tonight. When she announces the latest data, and I am drunk, how am I going to stop myself from saying "It still doesn't show"?
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.