Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,001 to 14,020 of 16,057 messages
12/10/2012 at 14:31

Dear  Neighbour,

I am writing to you to complain about the attitude, behaviour and language of your servant 'Pure Water'.

On arriving home today I noticed that they were parked across the dropped pavement blocking both the pavement and access to our parking space. As my partner was de home soon I politely asked the operative if he would mind moving to which I received a mouthful of abuse including being told to 'Fuck Off' and that he would only pack up and move when he was finished and that it was non of my business. etc with more swearing and aggressive language.

As a result of this I informed him that his tools were on my property and that I would like him to move them. He then picked up his hose reel and hurled it violently in my direction and would have hit me if I had not moved.

I asked him why he was being so aggressive and why his language and behaviour was so unpleasant when all I had done was to ask him politely to move to allow us access to our property. To this all I recieved was further bad language and abuse.

I find this shocking and unacceptable.

12/10/2012 at 14:33

Crickey T- Mouse... that's absolutely awful! I'd report him to Pure Water for his attitude.

12/10/2012 at 16:05

I would but it's his company so not much good.

12/10/2012 at 16:18

You* can all go to hell

*Not whoever reads this. Not unless if happens to be one of three people, in which case, you can go to hell.

12/10/2012 at 16:59

((Bookie))

12/10/2012 at 17:00
T.mouse wrote (see)

I would but it's his company so not much good.

Exactly. He's representing them and with such an attitude it doesnt well represent the firm. I remember a Tesco home delivery driver parking in my parents drive to deliver to my next door neighbours and refusing to move - even though they were obstructing a public highway.

15/10/2012 at 20:44

Dear Mr Bailiff I know what I was supposed to do in reaction to the letter where youare now illegally demanding and extra £200 was ring you to complain so you could try and bully me into agreeing to pay you, but I know how that sort of thing goes so I scanned your letters and sent them with a long rant to my local councillor, MP and the local rag - so fuck you sweetie

16/10/2012 at 09:04

Having ranted earlier about a disastrous data copy I would just like to say thank you to the end-user. She was competent, copied the missing data off successfully and didn't cause a fuss about the whole thing. Thank god for someone with common sense. I really am sorry it took so long to get it all to you. Although it wasn't my fault I have learnt that I need to pin down the data exporters and get them to triple check that they have got all the data out. So the next time we do this for someone else it should be a hell of a lot smoother!

Edited: 16/10/2012 at 09:04
Nurse Ratched    pirate
16/10/2012 at 09:20

You are one of my dearest friends, and I value your opinion.  However, you are not a triathlon coach or a nutritionist, and I am not completely clueless.  So please just stop it.

16/10/2012 at 13:55

AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!! 

That's all have to say. Thank you.

17/10/2012 at 12:51
Screamapillar wrote (see)

AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!! 

That's all have to say. Thank you.

Ditto

18/10/2012 at 10:30

Somebody somewhere is making a packet on cr@ppy furniture.

We were forced to move offices and forced to downsize, so it was agreed we'd get new furniture. Well the order has arrived and despite costing a ridiculous small fortune,everthing is slightly worse than what we had  before!

Am frankl disappointed. And my new chair is not comfortable

18/10/2012 at 10:45

Person No 1: you asked for a parking space and messed about with the times but I still managed to get you one even though they are like gold dust. And now I find out you're not actually visiting us but a different site 2 miles down the road. WTF?!?

Person No 2: you came up with the way this was installed so why are you asking me why it doesn't work?

gingerfurball    pirate
18/10/2012 at 11:15

Dear Crazy Lady Client - please, please stop screaming in the treatment room!!   I mean you're scaring the other clients!!  No one else acts like you do!!  You are in fact a loony bin!! 

18/10/2012 at 14:52

Dear person seeking advice on the forums,

I don't need to know the whole life story.

18/10/2012 at 14:54
gingerfurball wrote (see)

Dear Crazy Lady Client - please, please stop screaming in the treatment room!!   I mean you're scaring the other clients!!  No one else acts like you do!!  You are in fact a loony bin!! 

maternity ward?

yeah, I think they put it on a bit as well.

18/10/2012 at 15:12

You're just going out for a run. Not even a race, just a run. What is there to get so worked up about? If you find it that terrifying, why bother? Why pour your heart out as if it's something that's really scary? Do you need a whole army of people to support you and cheer you on for other entirely mundane and everyday activities?

18/10/2012 at 19:18

Nine days without a computer!  NINE DAYS!

Who's idea was it to let the only IT support guy go on holiday for a month?  Only two more weeks before he is back, but only one more day before the person who's computer I've nicked is back.  My job involves a computer 90% of the time so what exactly am I supposed to do next week?

22/10/2012 at 13:24

Why do so many people that post on internet forums claim to be dyslexic when challenged about their spelling ? 

22/10/2012 at 13:34

Either: a) they are dyslexic, b) they believe themselves to be dyslexic, or c) they see it as a way of explaining poor spelling ability.

Whilst I much prefer well spelt, properly punctuated writing, being able to understand the content is far more important

14,001 to 14,020 of 16,057 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.