A chance to get it off your chest

14,201 to 14,220 of 16,413 messages
12/12/2012 at 16:08

INEVITABLE. that's all.

Inevitable.

12/12/2012 at 16:10

((By 'eck)) I hope you get some sleep tonight

Womble wrote (see)
If you want a job it's best that you don't smell when you attend the interview. It was quite tricky concentrating on your answers while trying not to inhale.

I've gone so far as to open a window saying how "flushed" I was feeling!

Our christmas party still needs to be organised 

12/12/2012 at 16:14

inevitable

12/12/2012 at 16:42

dear LETTING AGENT.

I appreciate the e-card of a xmas tree made up of your company logo, but i'd really prefer you made the fucking heating work.

12/12/2012 at 19:59

I can't wait for our works do to be over.  I'm new to the company, and this part of the country so signed up on the basis that it would be good to meet a few people outside work and maybe make a few friends.

But the conversation of the last TWO WEEKS has been all about who is wearing what, who is staying over at the hotel, how people are going to investigate various modes of public transport and speculation over who won't make it home this year.

I think I'll turn up, have a small glass of water with the meal and then drive home.  I think I can be in bed by 10pm with a bit of luck.

GTC
13/12/2012 at 02:18
How can someone get 23 crisis loans from the state and then still be eligible for benefits??? Without frigging offering to pay back the....that's right, loans!!! When the country is on its knees it is rather frustrating to have to take shit from..... Oops can't say the rest. Still it was a lovely day for a run (whistles innocently and vows not to type after a few staropramen).
GTC
13/12/2012 at 08:14

Dear colleagues,

Well I'm giving you higher marks than usual this morning. Yes, the not funny beer brand was brought up in conversation AGAIN and "X-Factor" was also discussed during the first hour but the Secret Santa pressie was spot-on and there was a top-notch conversation about fiction writing with one of you.

Keep up the good work chaps! 

13/12/2012 at 11:09

Dear patients,

If you make an appointment, please keep it. If you can't, please have the decency to let me know. What a bloody waste of time

13/12/2012 at 12:28

Designer stubble? In your wedding photographs? You are so not going to think that was a good idea 20 years from now....

13/12/2012 at 16:13

Dear Ocado - a whole 1p off my next order - wow, let the good times roll! 

18/12/2012 at 12:33

tube drivers...another Christmas looming, so it must be strike time to get out of working boxing day, as if you don't get enough days already.
Boris - can we have driverless trains please.

19/12/2012 at 08:21

Let them get on with it. Most people manage to get into work at other times, I'm sure London can manage on Boxing Day.

If people are that friggng desperate to go shopping there's always the t'internet.

19/12/2012 at 09:41

Neighbour, please be a responsible dog owner. Your dog suffers from separation anxiety. You can train them to be better with it, but honestly, if you are just going to take a dog and leave it in the house day and night to drive your neighbours insane and have the poor doggy crying all the time..... why?????

19/12/2012 at 10:06

You are a miracle of nature, you are 1 in 10 million, you and your mates are living proof that Darwin's theory of evolution is fundamentally flawed.

19/12/2012 at 11:51

Dear Self.

Oh why oh why did you decide to transfer 1 days holiday to next year?   I could have finished tonight and not return here until 2nd Jan.   Chesher Cat you are a complete cock womble.

20/12/2012 at 11:45
Facebook "friends" please stop using the word hubby, my hubby this and my hubby that, it is driving me mad. We all know you're married and the poor blokes do have names! I bet they don't put wifey on their updates.
20/12/2012 at 11:50
G.G. wrote (see)
Facebook "friends" please stop using the word hubby, my hubby this and my hubby that, it is driving me mad. We all know you're married and the poor blokes do have names! I bet they don't put wifey on their updates.

I hate that too, G.G. 

20/12/2012 at 15:41

Mine wouldn't dare all me "wifey" 

Dear Ann Summers: candy cane stockings. Sexy? No. Fun? No. Shocking waste of Lycra? Absolutely. 

20/12/2012 at 15:48

Ooh, I've not seen them before. I might get some for my wifey 

20/12/2012 at 16:03

Not if you want to stay married to her  

14,201 to 14,220 of 16,413 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.