Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,221 to 14,240 of 16,411 messages
20/12/2012 at 16:24
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Not if you want to stay married to her  

I think his marriage is probably safe...

...his life on the otherhand

20/12/2012 at 17:00

My husband liked to be called Hubby.  He didn't want his name publicised around FB and forums.  Most of the friends I have on there don't know him anyway so if I put his real name then they wouldn't know who I was refering to

gingerfurball    pirate
21/12/2012 at 09:38

I also see no problem with hubby (or wifey for that matter) - but ah well - each to their own

21/12/2012 at 09:47

Dear boss.

What is the point in opening the office today as you know the world is going to end today. Let's say it doesnt end today, there are 5 people out of the 110 who work here who are actually in the office today. It is a similiar headcount in the other offices throughout the country. Do you really think that productivity is going to cover the costs of having the office open, there are no deadlines to meet as our clients have all closed down for the christmas break as well.

21/12/2012 at 12:37

Please will everyone just fuck off today.  Thank you

21/12/2012 at 15:19

Dear DoH - do you really need to tell people with Norovirus to stay at home? It's the kind of thing that leaves you with your head in the toilet wanting to die for 3 days, it doesn't actually give you much choice about whther to stay at home. Unless you imagine people actually like projectile vomiting on the tube 

22/12/2012 at 13:15

Thanks management for implementing hot desk working, but it doesnot always result in happy workplace. Being asked by another person who I do not know wether I was ready for Xmas, then adding on " Do you have any grandkids?" is not nice. Not nice 'cos I have neither kids nor grandkids and have been feeling a grumpy hormonal menapausal woman really makes me feel old.

Bah humbug and a Merry Xmas

27/12/2012 at 08:02

Christmas presents, for your pets. Seriously?
I can understand it if you're 6 or 7, but you are (allegedly) grown ups.

27/12/2012 at 09:05

Dear Boss,

Thank you for saying that we are the best team you have ever worked with. It is nice to be appreciated 

27/12/2012 at 13:52

Dear Kate Winslet,

You seem like such a nice girl but 3 marriages by the age of 37 - WTF? What exactly do you promise in your vows? After all you're clearly not in in for the long term are you?

27/12/2012 at 14:04

Dear Kate Winslet,

You seem like such a nice girl but 3 marriages by the age of 37 - WTF? What exactly do you promise in your vows? After all you're clearly not in in for the long term are you?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but who are we to pass judgment on someone else and their living situation? Isn't it better for her to leave an unhappy relationship than be utterly miserable. Everyone makes mistakes - maybe she's trying to make a happy life for her and her kids?

27/12/2012 at 14:54

Dear dog,

The dog on the tele is a CARTOON. I really dont think it is going to attack me any time soon, so please desist from barking at it.

Thank you,

love mummy xx

27/12/2012 at 15:24
Emmy H wrote (see)

Dear Kate Winslet,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but who are we to pass judgment on someone else and their living situation? Isn't it better for her to leave an unhappy relationship than be utterly miserable. Everyone makes mistakes - maybe she's trying to make a happy life for her and her kids?

Who's to say it was her decision to end the first two?  Perhaps the husbands walked out on her, or went off with another woman?

Should she wear sack-cloth and ashes and never think of marrying again?

27/12/2012 at 15:33

I know it shouldn't matter but is she going to be called Kate Rocknroll from now on?!?

27/12/2012 at 15:44
Little Nemo - waving, not drowning! wrote (see)

I know it shouldn't matter but is she going to be called Kate Rocknroll from now on?!?

Good point....

My rant: I know that you won't listen to me when I say that your partner is a waste of space but I hope that you'll realise it soon enough. They have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old and no matter how they try to defend themselves -kicking your cat because "it got under their feet" is no excuse for harming an innocent animal. 

I do apologise that I retailiated and kicked them and said: how do you like it? 

27/12/2012 at 17:06

Emmy .. I'm afraid I cannot condone 'kicking someone backto see how they liked it!' because they kicked a cat .... I think the accepted response is several punches straight between the eyes to ensure the message is delivered correctly and understood !

27/12/2012 at 17:16

Apparently my right foot delivers quite a punch as they were limping on it afterwards 

28/12/2012 at 08:15

I am suggesting she shouldn't rush into marriage so quickly, whatever the circumstances. And that perhaps her kids would actually be better off without serial fathers? 

30/12/2012 at 15:04

Oh fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Can I get off now, just for a little bit?

30/12/2012 at 15:10

I am suggesting she shouldn't rush into marriage so quickly, whatever the circumstances. And that perhaps her kids would actually be better off without serial fathers? 

Your original post on the subject seemed to suggest that you thought she was a serial bolter, though:  "What exactly do you promise in your vows? After all you're clearly not in in for the long term are you?"

It may not have been her fault at all.

14,221 to 14,240 of 16,411 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.