Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,241 to 14,260 of 16,408 messages
02/01/2013 at 08:54

Dear customer:

I suggest that, if that's really all you have to worry about you should, perhaps, get a f*cking life.

Thank you.

02/01/2013 at 13:00

Dear Bloggers Who Self-Publish Books About Running,

Please stop!  The market is already saturated with brilliant books about running written by people who actually know what they are talking about. Your story about those gruelling four months you spent following a free training plan (probably from Runners World) and then completed the VLM in 5 hours is not one of these. Most of it is cliched and copied straight from one of the many, many, many other books about running, and anyone using your book for advice would frankly be better off visiting the RW Forums.

02/01/2013 at 13:09

Emmy H - Perhaps letting your friend know if she kicks the cat again you'll report her to the RSPCA.  That way she may listen to you about your concerns for her relationship.

02/01/2013 at 13:21

@Chesher - it's not my friend that kicks her cat but her stupid other half. I've already mentioned it a few times but he retailiates and will make it worse for the cat.

02/01/2013 at 13:56

Would you hesitate if it was a child getting kicked and not a cat?

Report the w*nker to the RSPCA

02/01/2013 at 14:03

In 1990 the headmaster asked me and another lad to set one of the classrooms out for a governors' meeting. I thought that it would be hilarious to write a rude word on the blackboard at school when nobody was watching. The next day the headmaster asked us who had wrtten it. We both said that we knew nothing about it. He said, "I didn't think it was you two, as you're both always good lads. It must have been someone else."

I got away with it that time.

K80
02/01/2013 at 14:21

Tell us about the time you didn't Rickster

02/01/2013 at 14:27

I was a goody goody.

02/01/2013 at 16:06

sorry , facebook again (I'm on there for running club related stuff as its allegedly easier to reach a wider audience) 
I really, really , really don't care what you got for Christmas. And if I did, I'm pretty sure I know what a garmin looks like, so there is really no need to put up a picture of it as well.

Edited: 02/01/2013 at 16:07
03/01/2013 at 15:37

Dear Sally Roberts:

Yes, there is a chance your son may up infertile and not be able to "give you" grandchildren. There is also a chance that he may well decide he doesn't want children anyway. There is also the chance that without treatment he will die and not "give you" grandchildren. 

Is this really about him or is it, as I suspect, all about YOU?

03/01/2013 at 16:37

Well it's not every day at work you see your boss don rubber gloves and give his dog's bottom hair a trim!

03/01/2013 at 17:57

We know that you've got 3 kids and you have to travel to get here everyday, but don't keep using it as an excuse to act superior to everyone else everyday.

04/01/2013 at 08:06

Dear Rylan Clark:

I had never seen or heard of you until today. Now I accidentally have, there's one thing I'd like to ask - are you, in fact, made out of plastic?

04/01/2013 at 09:22
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Dear Sally Roberts:

Yes, there is a chance your son may up infertile and not be able to "give you" grandchildren. There is also a chance that he may well decide he doesn't want children anyway. There is also the chance that without treatment he will die and not "give you" grandchildren. 

That was my thinking too, Screamy. 

04/01/2013 at 14:54

Oi, woman pushing a pushchair with two kids in it, put your fag out so that they don't have to breath your smoke in.

04/01/2013 at 14:58
Wilkie wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Dear Sally Roberts:

That was my thinking too, Screamy. 

I feel sorry for the poor kid.

07/01/2013 at 09:48

Dear Air Ambulance,

Thank you for your newsletter - please tell the dishy paramedic he can resuscitate me any day of the week! 

07/01/2013 at 21:11

Dear Channel 4,

If the programme I missed last night isn't available to view online 24 hours later then it isn't "on demand" is it?

Edited: 07/01/2013 at 21:12
07/01/2013 at 23:54

Kirstie Allsop off Location, Location, Location, I want to cover you in whipped cream and...

***COMMENT REMOVED FOR REASONS OF PUBLIC DECENCY***

09/01/2013 at 11:17

Dear married friends on Facebook, one of whom have found the other cheating with a mutual friend.

I completely understand that things must be very upsetting and difficult for both of you at the moment but, No, I will not "un-friend one or other of you" in a veiled request for everyone you know to take sides.

Edited: 09/01/2013 at 11:21
14,241 to 14,260 of 16,408 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.