Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,241 to 14,260 of 16,424 messages
23/01/2013 at 18:28
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

The piercings were probably gained pre homelessness.  And the expensive looking clothes... charity donations handed to him at a homeless refuge/Sally Army kitchen?  But hey, you carry on making your uninformed judgements on people you know nothing about. 

Just like you are on your sister-in-law? 

23/01/2013 at 18:47
Rickster wrote (see)
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

The piercings were probably gained pre homelessness.  And the expensive looking clothes... charity donations handed to him at a homeless refuge/Sally Army kitchen?  But hey, you carry on making your uninformed judgements on people you know nothing about. 

Just like you are on your sister-in-law? 

I think you'll find that unlike you and your homeless man, I know my sister in law - a little more than I'd like at times!  And read again - I wasn't judging, merely stating that I don't necessarily need to know the inner workings of her every thought and my utter delight at finding a button that can limit her posts on my page.  Once again though, you make your uninformed, uneducated judgements on people and their intent.  And while we're apparently judging, go on, tell me everything you know about the homeless man in 'expensive looking clothes'.

24/01/2013 at 12:05

Dear X,

I hope my email has made you realise that, on my list of a million things I have to do in the next 2 weeks, the job you want me to do is at number 99,999.

24/01/2013 at 12:47

Look, i have given you all the information i can, so stop asking for more. Don't be such a cock womble saying your customer will not accept written info but only typed.  I am sure before computers actual writing was sufficient.

I have spent 3 months dealing with you and my answers are still the same.  So just suck it up and deal with it.   

24/01/2013 at 14:36

scream, shouldn't that be 999,999? or did you mean in  your list of 100,000 things to do?

hehehe

24/01/2013 at 15:17

Yes, you're quite right. Maths is not my strong point 

24/01/2013 at 15:53
I agree 200%
24/01/2013 at 17:51

I had this rant this morning and felt better.

I have turned my back on Football, a once noble game now played by yob millionaires with no social skills and bordeline learning diffculties.

24/01/2013 at 19:58
Demon Barber wrote (see)

I had this rant this morning and felt better.

I have turned my back on Football, a once noble game now played by yob millionaires with no social skills and bordeline learning diffculties.

+1

It was the Olympics wot did it - the reminder of how sportsmen and women should conduct themselves made me realise how remote football was from that. It sickens me now.  

24/01/2013 at 21:55

We are NOT going to be able to ship this product within the agreed timescales however much you want to.  Despite my misgivings you have told me to continue floging the dead horse and I have obediently done that.  Its getting to the stage now when the poor horse is not only dead but flogged into a hundred pieces and we are no closer to shipping the product.  When I point this out to you, you tell me to continue flogging and it will come right in the end.  Well, maybe if we were making cheap burgers, but we aint.

25/01/2013 at 09:52

Hahah! whilst I'm on a roll... I have always thought this..

Bono and your celebrity pals,

I love to give money to charity, I don't need you to continually ask me to open my wallet time and time again. Just a suggestion, but if you really want to make a difference maybe you could sell one of your six or seven houses? after all you can only live in one of them?!  How many cars have you got?! Live a modest lifestyle, give the rest of your millions to the people you say you want to make a difference to. Not through one of your many fund raisers, just give your own money, that you've earned. As "normal" working people do. Until then, you tax dodging little turd, back off bitch.... And don't wear Sunglasses to a funeral, you just look even more of a tosser.

25/01/2013 at 11:17

Fuck off, you condescending prick!

25/01/2013 at 12:09

SuperCaz - we're not working for the same end customer are we?

25/01/2013 at 13:15

Yes you might be the best recruitment agent in the business... But you are the 5th person to tell me that you have the exclusive rights to a job.... and it doesn't fit my cv even if I lie a bit !!!!

25/01/2013 at 15:18

We could well do Cheshercat.

Update:  This project is mega urgent and heads will roll if we don't meet the deadline.  So we have decided to put it on hold until we can get everyone around the table to work out which way to go, NEXT WEDNESDAY!  So that's almost another week wasted then.  Which now gives us only 2 weeks to work out a manufacturing process that works and successfully make the first batch.

Edited: 25/01/2013 at 15:22
25/01/2013 at 16:25

Pull your trousers up. We don't want to see your pants when you walk down the street.

25/01/2013 at 16:39

You're speeding down a dual carriageway in the inside lane. The car in the outside lane has stopped at a zebra crossing to let a pedestrian cross. Bearing in mind the recent weather conditions and the black ice you should expect the roads might be slippery in places. The pedestrian standing at the zebra crossing is wearing a full reflective jacket and their headtorch is switched on even though morning has just about broken through. The pedstrian steps carefully onto the zebra and suddenly you have to slam on your brakes. The pedstrian has to quickly jump back to take evading action. Fortunately, your brand new company car has an excellent braking system and comes to a stop at least 6 inches form the crossing. Why then, were you surprised, when I started to call you all the stupid bastards under the sun for driving like a twat ? Dont put your window down to try and explain your actions to me. You were driving like an irresponsible twat that you clearly are. 

25/01/2013 at 19:39
Wow this thread is amazing!!I need to change my username to something a bit less identifible and think I will be here lots
25/01/2013 at 19:47
Mother in law, do you think we can get through one Friday evening without twenty text messages and three phone calls from you because you are bored?it is the only evening during the whole week we get some time together and feel as though you are sat on the end of the settee with us. We are in our thirties and as much as we love to hear from you you are suffocating. We don't care what's on at 9.00pm we have a TV guide thankyou, or care what the weather will be like tomorrow, or want to tell you our plans for the forthcoming week second by second. Go and get a hobby relax have fun leave us alone for one evening please :-/
25/01/2013 at 21:06

Dear Warburtons potato cakes: I wish you weren't so tasty.

14,241 to 14,260 of 16,424 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.