Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,281 to 14,300 of 16,413 messages
15/01/2013 at 00:04

If you're going to fire me - just get some balls together and do it. I've been working my ASS off the past week to save the project from going under and if it does - it's not because i didnt try hard enough.

16/01/2013 at 10:38

Dear Media:

If a person is is hospital because a helicopter landed on them they are not "critically ill" they are "critically injured".

16/01/2013 at 10:56

legs - I said we were doing hills last night, so at the very least you should have been expecting a tough session. There is no need to send pain signals every time I stand up today.

16/01/2013 at 11:29

Shortish people with umbrellas in busy pedestrian areas. Yes, we know its snowing heavily. Yes, we know that an umbrella will reduce the amount of snow that gets on you. However, do you realise that as you ponce your way through the crowds of people that you umbrella is at the same height as other people's heads and eyes ? And unless these people take evading action you are likely to injure someone ? I suppose you dont even care do you ? If you continue to think that you own the pavements and charge straight at me with your umbrella and it bashes into me then I will get hold of that umbrella and shove it where the sun dont shine. Sort it

16/01/2013 at 15:26

Dear conspiracy theorists:

Jesus, you really are thick! A Helicopter hit a crane on a very tall building in fog and crashed. It was nothing to do with terrorism, or MI6, or aliens in human form, or zombies or vampires or anything else. Please take your tinfoil hats off and calm down.

Iron Pingu    pirate
16/01/2013 at 16:09

spoilsport

16/01/2013 at 21:49

Carterusm, as a short person I refuse to use an umbrella for that very reason.  I don't see the need for them anyway.  Its only water and we don't dissolve

16/01/2013 at 22:06

For f*** sake woman, stop moaning about how hard your life is all the time and just get on with it! We know you travel here by train every day and have to get up early to get here. Nobody made you come here. We're not in the least bit interested in listening to you moaning and complaining on all the time. Either shut up or leave!

GTC
17/01/2013 at 00:40

Dear Lance, ok, I forgive you, now say 50 hail marys and get into marathon running.

GTC
17/01/2013 at 17:47

We have a major problem.  Some of us are trying to find a workable solution.  Telling me that it isn't possible and blocking me at every turn with potential problems isn't productive. 

Oh, and by the way, if you continue to try to tell me that my job is pointless and that I can't bring anything constructive to this discussion (this was aimed at the post, and not me specifically) then I might just have to bring it to everyone else attention how obstructive you are being.

Since when was Eeyore a cockwomble anyway?

19/01/2013 at 10:28

Dearest beloved, why do you sit in the coldest room in the house? You turn the heating up so that everywhere else is too hot and I wind up with a headache and feeling pants. Please just turn the little heater by your side on. that's what it's there for.
Your ever loving. xx

GTC
19/01/2013 at 17:46

Dear right nipple, you bleeder!!!

GTC
20/01/2013 at 19:39

Encouragng people to push their boundaries is a good thing.  Shaming them into doing something that is beyond their capabilities and has the potential to hospitalise or kill them is downright irresponsible.

Luckily for you there were other people there who were more responsible and able to step in and put things right.

What's even more shocking is that you were boasting that last month you got two people into trouble and they had to be rescued.  You might think thats a big achievement but forgive me if I'm not impressed.

21/01/2013 at 08:56

Dear mate,

You skived off work on friday cause there was a little bit of snow but how come you are able to travel up north to see the misses on Saturday?   You go right past where you work and i doubt the roads were any worse than friday afternoon.  Don't moan when you have to take a days holiday or lose a days pay. 

Oh, i will laugh mightly if you can not drive home from manchester cause of all the new snow. 

You are a tit

21/01/2013 at 09:04

Train guards, access to an on board tannoy isn't a green light to talk endlessly on the journey. Please shut up.

21/01/2013 at 09:13

Yes, it's snowing. Yes, I am running. So what ?

21/01/2013 at 11:59

Yes, it's snowing. Yes we're still working, come in or do without pay, if I can get here so can you

21/01/2013 at 12:08

Dear guest speaker,

Never have I seen someone in more need of Oxi-White than you. On second thoughts, just get some new shirts FFS 

Nurse Ratched    pirate
21/01/2013 at 15:15

So, let me get this straight.  We had to endure several meetings, which were made fairly uncomfortable and completely unproductive by your intransigence. I agreed to take the project on by myself.  I put the hours in and did all the work to get it up and running.  Now that everything is in place and running smoothly, and everyone knows what's what, I get an e-mail from a third party to say that you've decided to take on your share of the work after all. 
It's just as well I'm on holiday this week. 

21/01/2013 at 15:50

you don't have "a bit of flu". you have a cold.

14,281 to 14,300 of 16,413 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.