Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,281 to 14,300 of 16,755 messages
01/02/2013 at 09:02

For f@cks sake, if you cannot pull a trolley bag without cutting people up, almost tripping some people up and actually tripping up others, buy a shoulder bag.  Or get up a bit earlier so that you don't have so many potential victims.  Next time I am actually going to stand on it, and if anything gets broken, like your ankles perchance, I really don't care.  

01/02/2013 at 09:25

I F*****g hate short people with umbrellas, I don't know how I still have eyes

01/02/2013 at 09:32

soduko, kenken, kokuro puzzler who got on the train at Woking...if you can't count in your head, please dont do number based puzzles. Hearing "five, eight,fourteen.." muttered over and over again is fkin irritating. 

01/02/2013 at 09:43

Dear crisp company, who sound like a group of people out for a stroll!

please stop filling crisp packets with foul stinking nitrogen and please top up with crisps!!

01/02/2013 at 09:45
Dustin wrote (see)

soduko, kenken, kokuro puzzler who got on the train at Woking...if you can't count in your head, please dont do number based puzzles. Hearing "five, eight,fourteen.." muttered over and over again is fkin irritating. 

So so glad I wasn't in that carriage/train.  I'd probably have said something, perhaps started talking my own numbers to put him off!!!!

01/02/2013 at 10:05

Yes you are a monumental Penis.   Now you have said items we are the most wonderful people in the world, this is slightly different to what you were saying yesterday.  I told, you decided not to listen so yes, you are a penis.

It would preferable to boil my nuts  than to deal with you ever again.

01/02/2013 at 10:09
EKGO wrote (see)

I F*****g hate short people with umbrellas, I don't know how I still have eyes

I agree it's incumbent upon everyone who uses an umbrella to be careful what they do with it when they are using it but I don't see why short people should have to get wet. 

Edited: 01/02/2013 at 10:10
01/02/2013 at 12:10

I do. Short people are just wrong:

01/02/2013 at 12:58

So, your friend manages to get you in a job at our company. She than manages to make sure you are safe in the last round of redundancies. Somehow, she then manages to get you a promotion even though you arent really that good at the job. Can you please tell me then why the feck you made an official complaint about her when all she was doing was asking you to do some work ? Bitch

01/02/2013 at 13:19

WOW. That really is an impressive car. I love how you've taken a seemingly ordinary Citroen Saxo and stuck bits of fibre glass and stickers all over the bodywork so now it looks almost like a toy racing car!!!

I love how you have had the car lowered so that everyone has to queue up behind you just to wait for you to get over a speed bump.

It's obviously necessary to turn the sound system up to full volume so we can all "enjoy" the shit that you choose to listen to. Of course, "music" always sounds best when the bass is turned up to such a level it causes the whole car to vibrate and elderly people to lose the contents of their bowels everytime you drive past.

01/02/2013 at 13:25
Demon Barber wrote (see)

WOW. That really is an impressive car. I love how you've taken a seemingly ordinary Citroen Saxo and stuck bits of fibre glass and stickers all over the bodywork so now it looks almost like a toy racing car!!!

I love how you have had the car lowered so that everyone has to queue up behind you just to wait for you to get over a speed bump.

It's obviously necessary to turn the sound system up to full volume so we can all "enjoy" the shit that you choose to listen to. Of course, "music" always sounds best when the bass is turned up to such a level it causes the whole car to vibrate and elderly people to lose the contents of their bowels everytime you drive past. 

And I love how its so loud that you cannot possibly have the windows wond up otherwise you really would blow your eardrums out, so we get to share in the experience!!  

Force the little sh!t to have his windows closed.  If he blows his eardrums out, f@ck him.  Don't care.  In fact, I'd be happy to do it for him.

To be clear, I'm not really an angry or vengeful person.  There's just whole sections of society that really don't give a sh!t about anyone else, and when I'm King, they're first up against the wall.

01/02/2013 at 13:43

Exactly Mr B. Come the glorius day citizen... bop bop bop.

01/02/2013 at 13:50

+1 short people are wrong in many ways

01/02/2013 at 14:22

I dislike tall people with bags that bash us short folk in the face!

01/02/2013 at 14:44

Alan Partridge: "I just hate the general public"

01/02/2013 at 19:20
Demon Barber wrote (see)

Demon Barber wrote (see)

I LOLed at that last bit 

EKGO wrote (see)

+1 short people are wrong in many ways

I am a short person. I'm can also be quite aggressive. So come here and say that.

Edited: 01/02/2013 at 19:21
01/02/2013 at 19:28
Don't put "we welcome feedback and comments from our customers in order to improve our service to you" on your website if you can only be bothered to reply to 1 of my 10 emails to you and still havent adressed the issues in my complaint to you. Sports Direct - number one online sports shop for selection and service you most certainly are not.
02/02/2013 at 08:07

Short people can also be overly aggressive

02/02/2013 at 09:11
Grrrrrrrr
02/02/2013 at 15:15

dear french car manufactures,

now i have been in this industry for 8 or so years now so i know abit about automobiles. not once have you any considered what you are making is utter trash?

By this i mean utter awful cars being mass produced by you imbosils without any thought what so ever. now i can freely admit i do not know about the process in how to design a car/van, but surely, at your big round table, there must be ONE person with common sense?

if you are the lucky owner of a french car i pity you, i pity you so much that when i see you in them, i cant help but feel ashamed of you for adding to these idiots bank balances and making them think they can make more!!

NCAP safety ratings don't even get me started!

sorry everyone im having a very annoying afternoon!!

carry on!

14,281 to 14,300 of 16,755 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.