Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,321 to 14,340 of 16,525 messages
06/02/2013 at 10:37

Dear intelligent people.  If you persist in blocking the narrow vestibule directly outside the lift nearest the entrance to the office, no-one can get past to get to get to the lifts a bit further away.  Have a bit of common sense/awareness of anyone other than you or those in your little group, and GET OUT OF THE F@CKING WAY!!!! 

Yours,

Mr By 'Eck

06/02/2013 at 11:25
No, I'm not going to work today. I bloody well have pleurisy!
06/02/2013 at 11:44

(Get well soon, Sarah.)

Anyway, Senior Management.  How come you're always banging on about reduction in budget when we do need to travel to do our jobs and you offer no clarity on what we should / shouldn't be doing. 

If we can travel, fine. 

If we're not allowed to, that's fine as well - just stop being so vague  !

06/02/2013 at 11:55

(Get well soon Bookie)

I'd like to get off now.

06/02/2013 at 12:16
Cinders wrote (see)

Thanks EKGO

I'm sure you're very nice really

06/02/2013 at 12:40

Spock (the kitten, not the sci'fi dude)

Please stop bullying the puppy.

Ta.

06/02/2013 at 13:57

Dear RW

Can you please arrange in your website code for anybody posting a link to a site that has wordpress or blogspot in the url to receive an electric shock from their computer?

And if it's their first ever post on this site, to have a sharp spike suddenly thrust upwards through their chair?

Ta ever so much.

06/02/2013 at 15:29

SOOO WHOOOP-TI-DOOOOO glasgow has been chosen to host the european cheerleading championships. an embarrassing, objectifying leerfest. pathetic.

but then...

it encourages girls to do exercise

so..

07/02/2013 at 16:15

Dear Sort-of-colleague,

I don't fawn over you unlike some of the people here because I just don't like you. It's pretty arrogant to assume that another woman must be jealous of you because she doesnt sign up to be a member of your fanclub. You are pretty good at your job but that doesn't stop me thinking that you are a bit of a knob really.

07/02/2013 at 16:18

To my bloody time wasting clients... why are you in contact with me? you have no real interest in the commodity that I can provide you with yet you insist on being kept "in the loop".

I am not in the Porsche owners club because I don't own a Porsche.

See how that works?

Buy something or f**k off.

08/02/2013 at 00:19
Dear boos, when three members of staff plus on ex-staff member go out for dinner, have a couple if jugs if cocktails and a couple of bottles of wine, and round off the evening saying 'he's just a knobhead,' you should take a look at yourself.

In seriousness there are three of us working in your team full time, and the other two have talked about handing in their notice. I don't realty want to stay once my contract is over, and every problem in our team can be traced back to you. The trouble is, you can be a nice guy and a good boss when you 're in the right mood. But we shouldn't have to creep around on egg shells watching your moods. FFS you're a psychiatrist so you'd think you'd have some people skills!
08/02/2013 at 01:08

Dear darling daughter,

You were really crap at netball today.  Why did you keep dropping the ball?

08/02/2013 at 08:32

People coming through the door behind me: don't fecking dawdle. Keep up or don't expect me to hold it open for you. Simples.

Catalin: I had a manager like that. Eventually I stopped talking to her completely unless she spoke to me first. I was sick of being ignored when I said "good morning" to her on her "off" days. God she was a hideous bitch.

Edited: 08/02/2013 at 08:32
08/02/2013 at 09:18

Catalin, its not uncommon for people working in mental health to have mental health issues themselves.  He/She might have bi-polar.  Or she might just have excessive PMT.

08/02/2013 at 10:57

Please don't put pictures of your baby or ultrasound scan on Facebook i really don't care. There are millions of babies born every year and yours is nothing special. It's just going to grow into another screaming brat to annoy me while i'm at Sainsburys.  

08/02/2013 at 11:02

I thought the whole purpose of facebook was to annoy people with inane shite about your life that probably no-one would care about absent facebook,

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/702259_10151296161578661_1277677074_n.jpg?oh=a87f1916c642107673300208724acec2&oe=5116A437&__gda__=1360457055_3deb33be1030b857a983a22e9f769ff3

08/02/2013 at 11:12

I absolutely fecking hate Faceache.

A lot of self indulgent pap. People basically promoting their own brand and presenting the most sensationalist version of their actually mundane lives to anyone who can be bothered to read their nonsense.

It annoys me everytime someone bloody asks me "are you on Facebook?"

No I'm bloody not!!! I have actual friends that I go to the pub with and hang out with. I don't need 600 "friends" mainly consisting of people I haven't seen for nearly a decade, people from school who I never liked anyway (and they never bothered to speak to me) and people I have never met who happen to share the same view as me about what colour one should paint ones living room or whatever just to massage my ego and contribute further to a culture of "me, me, me".

To Facebook in general I say.. just f**k off.

08/02/2013 at 11:16

ah good facebook...
Is it peoples first thought when sitting in Costas to put "coffee at Costas , ahhh" on facebook? Mine is always, why such a miserly packet of biscuit?
or sweaty after a run, I know, I'll log on and put "6 miles done" and then attach a garmin output graph with mile splits, elevation, max/min speed and, as we really care, a haphazard line of the route.
or just landed in Tenerife, I know, I'll post a photo of what an airport somewhere hot looks like (and tell us all your gaff is empty, so we can go round and nick the bikes out your shed)
and please post a picture of your new Kayanos, I really struggle to visualise Asics' finest... 

I'll add I'm on FB only for the club's running related activities, the fact that you have to wade through 99.9% of crap to get to the interesting (!) stuff is what makes me think why bother...

Edited: 08/02/2013 at 11:18
08/02/2013 at 11:19

and don't get me started on blogs...

08/02/2013 at 11:19

'Just landed oin Tenerife'.

Or 'just left my house completely unattended for at least a week if its a Sunday or Monday, or at least a weekend if its Friday or very early Saturday.  Feel free to take what you can'. 

14,321 to 14,340 of 16,525 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.