Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,381 to 14,400 of 16,411 messages
04/02/2013 at 20:23

Oh dear, I work for Peugeot and drive a Renault

05/02/2013 at 09:13

So, you're short, aggressive, AND you drive a French car, there's no hope for you

05/02/2013 at 09:46
Screamapillar wrote (see)

So you take a man with PTSD to a shooting range and you give him a gun. Only in America.....

Yup, I read about that story on a website which also told of a US soldier who shot his friend in order to cure his hiccups.

(thought he would give him a scare by firing blanks.  Wasn't loaded with blanks.) Sad, but words fail.

05/02/2013 at 10:11
Dicky M wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)

So you take a man with PTSD to a shooting range and you give him a gun. Only in America.....

Yup, I read about that story on a website which also told of a US soldier who shot his friend in order to cure his hiccups.

(thought he would give him a scare by firing blanks.  Wasn't loaded with blanks.) Sad, but words fail.

Cured his hiccups though! 

05/02/2013 at 13:03

Dear unknown but intelligent professional offie worker.  If you have a problem with moulting, please check the toilet seat for your moulted pubes before you leave the cubicle.  They're not the nicest thing to see upon your arrival...

Dear unrecognised but intelligent professional offie worker. how the f@ck can you not recognise that actually doorways and narrow passageways are for walking in, not for you to completely and utterly block up with your friends, chatting away, utterly oblivious to anyone around you.

05/02/2013 at 13:07

To the "friend" that has bothered their sorry ass contacting me twice in the last ten years after I gave up keeping in touch with them, no I don't want to spend £400/500 on a 40th birthday bash for you!

I might have been persuaded to have met up for a drink, or a meal in town. I will not be doing a night away, plus an vent, plus a hotel, plus a meal, so you and that bitch from hell you married can go enjoy your 40th in each others company since between you you've managed to pretty much piss off every friend you ever had, or are you both to self centred to have not noticed that one?

Edited: 05/02/2013 at 13:09
05/02/2013 at 14:49

Thanks EKGO

05/02/2013 at 15:33

I'm fed up of hearing about "thinking outside of the box" and "blue sky thinking".

Why don't we start by thinking inside the box? The last time I checked there was some pretty good stuff in their. Stuff that actually works, makes sense and makes money.

05/02/2013 at 15:49
It's nice that you come round the house to visit and stay. But there's little point you being here if you are staring at, texting or talking to your phone all evening. You're forty. Put the phone down, or I will throw it out the window.
06/02/2013 at 10:30

Dear X,

At 9.07 I send you an email with a reminder that we cannot implement a certain procedure until the end of the month (which you were informed of numerous times before the cut-off date).

At 10.24 you send an email asking me to do the very thing I have just told you we can't do.

Just how f*cking ignorant are you?

06/02/2013 at 10:37

Dear intelligent people.  If you persist in blocking the narrow vestibule directly outside the lift nearest the entrance to the office, no-one can get past to get to get to the lifts a bit further away.  Have a bit of common sense/awareness of anyone other than you or those in your little group, and GET OUT OF THE F@CKING WAY!!!! 

Yours,

Mr By 'Eck

06/02/2013 at 11:25
No, I'm not going to work today. I bloody well have pleurisy!
06/02/2013 at 11:44

(Get well soon, Sarah.)

Anyway, Senior Management.  How come you're always banging on about reduction in budget when we do need to travel to do our jobs and you offer no clarity on what we should / shouldn't be doing. 

If we can travel, fine. 

If we're not allowed to, that's fine as well - just stop being so vague  !

06/02/2013 at 11:55

(Get well soon Bookie)

I'd like to get off now.

06/02/2013 at 12:16
Cinders wrote (see)

Thanks EKGO

I'm sure you're very nice really

06/02/2013 at 12:40

Spock (the kitten, not the sci'fi dude)

Please stop bullying the puppy.

Ta.

06/02/2013 at 13:57

Dear RW

Can you please arrange in your website code for anybody posting a link to a site that has wordpress or blogspot in the url to receive an electric shock from their computer?

And if it's their first ever post on this site, to have a sharp spike suddenly thrust upwards through their chair?

Ta ever so much.

06/02/2013 at 15:29

SOOO WHOOOP-TI-DOOOOO glasgow has been chosen to host the european cheerleading championships. an embarrassing, objectifying leerfest. pathetic.

but then...

it encourages girls to do exercise

so..

07/02/2013 at 16:15

Dear Sort-of-colleague,

I don't fawn over you unlike some of the people here because I just don't like you. It's pretty arrogant to assume that another woman must be jealous of you because she doesnt sign up to be a member of your fanclub. You are pretty good at your job but that doesn't stop me thinking that you are a bit of a knob really.

07/02/2013 at 16:18

To my bloody time wasting clients... why are you in contact with me? you have no real interest in the commodity that I can provide you with yet you insist on being kept "in the loop".

I am not in the Porsche owners club because I don't own a Porsche.

See how that works?

Buy something or f**k off.

14,381 to 14,400 of 16,411 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.