Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,401 to 14,420 of 16,544 messages
19/02/2013 at 13:19

Dear neighbour.

It's not rocket science, it's quite easy really; let me explain.

Your car is about 12 feet long at a guess. My car is of similar length. Thats a total of about 24 feet. When there is agap of about 40 feet between two other parked cars that means that both you and I could park our cars in that gap. If you continue to park yours like a kn0b every time that means that only you will be able to park your car. If you stop being a selfish numpty that means that another neighbour could park their car fairly close to their house instead of having to catch a bus to their car as they have had to park it so far away. Understand ?

Cheerful Dave    pirate
19/02/2013 at 13:27

Am I the only one wondering if EKGO is mimaduck's doctor?

19/02/2013 at 13:31

the timing of that was uncanny

19/02/2013 at 13:31

Well spotted

alas no, but reading the post it could be marginally less of a problem

19/02/2013 at 13:53

'Will you please get away from my desk, you germ-laden sh*t-bag!'

Actually - I did say it, but I guess it still counts...

19/02/2013 at 13:53

Oh EKGO...if you were my doctor I promise not to pester you on your holiday.

Now to chase dewsbury hospital for their letter they promised me. might be easier if I just became bionic!

19/02/2013 at 16:40

OH MY GOD I AM SO SICK OF WINTER!!!!!!!!  

19/02/2013 at 16:42
Little Nemo - waving, not drowning! wrote (see)

Lady on the tube - leopard print panel on your dress and leopard print tights? Just no

I saw one today wearing some sort of  bright green and pink floral jumpsuit and pink canvas shoes - I wondered if she had escaped from clown school  :-S

19/02/2013 at 16:43
Snap! wrote (see)

'Will you please get away from my desk, you germ-laden sh*t-bag!'

Actually - I did say it, but I guess it still counts...

mimaduck wrote (see)

Oh EKGO...if you were my doctor I promise not to pester you on your holiday.

Now to chase dewsbury hospital for their letter they promised me. might be easier if I just became bionic!

i hope Snap! isn't a GP.

Bedside manner might need a bit of work.

19/02/2013 at 16:52
Mimaduck , being your Doc would be a doodle after today. I'd probably be a little heavy handed for a back massage though
19/02/2013 at 17:13
Screamapillar wrote (see)
Little Nemo - waving, not drowning! wrote (see)

Lady on the tube - leopard print panel on your dress and leopard print tights? Just no

I saw one today wearing some sort of  bright green and pink floral jumpsuit and pink canvas shoes - I wondered if she had escaped from clown school  :-S

I can't stand jumpsuits full-stop, never mind garish ones!!! UGH

19/02/2013 at 18:02

Oh lord, no massage please! Never thought I'd say that but its too painful!

19/02/2013 at 18:50

I have never worked somewhere where the people are so bitchy and lacking in respect as where I am now.

Yesterday I was telling someone how nice the human race was, but actually I think I'm taking that back after today's exhibition of societies best.

Cheerful Dave    pirate
19/02/2013 at 19:19
Are you an MP by any chance Caz?
19/02/2013 at 20:17

This lot have absolutely no political savvy... so maybe I am

20/02/2013 at 12:04

Its true what they say - you can't trust anyone.  Not ever.

20/02/2013 at 14:15

I strongly suspect that tonight I am not going to get horribly drunk and make a stupidly horrendous mistake.  I am however going to seek help for everything that is going on in my head at the moment before I completely fuck everything up.

20/02/2013 at 15:46

Seriously, if one more person asks me to do that thing which I told you all weeks ago couldn't be done until the end of the month, I will personally come down there and slap you. Hard.

What part of "the old system no longer exists and the new one isn't available to work in yet" don't you morons understand? Or perhaps you want me to write the amendment on the screen in felt tip?  

20/02/2013 at 17:22

The bitchiness at work has stepped up a gear.  Unbelievable.

20/02/2013 at 20:33

So. You get me to check the job spec, add in bits, review it and tell you what it needs. THEN you dangle it in front of me and say this will be my new job "but don't take it as an offer". After which, you ask for all my details, including which audits I've done recently and then today, tell me I'm finishing next Friday but only after I have to ask.

That job spec is MINE. I can do it, I SHOULD be doing it. Grr. Not. Happy. At. ALL.

In other news...we have a flat. Hurray!

14,401 to 14,420 of 16,544 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.