Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,441 to 14,460 of 16,534 messages
25/02/2013 at 16:22
I dont want to wait 48 hours. This is absolute torture for us as a family
25/02/2013 at 16:44

Hold on in there, by 'eck.

Dear brain of self, please get in gear and work in a logical manner. You are driving the body round the bend by going round in circles and not achieving a great deal.

25/02/2013 at 19:46

I'm really f*****g pissed off tonight because you act stupid, you behave like a dick, and somehow it ends up as my f*****g fault.

K80
26/02/2013 at 16:26

Dear Head of HR,

If you're going to have a pop at me via email and copy in all and sundry make sure you get your facts straight.

Are you wishing you could recall that email now?

26/02/2013 at 19:14
Hahahaha!!!!! @Rob Walker 12!!!

Hell No!!! Hehehe!! I'm a happily married woman and even if I wasn't and he was the very last man in the Universe.... I would start batting for the other team!!!! Lol!!!!
26/02/2013 at 21:58

I just couldn't resist!

27/02/2013 at 08:25

Guy next to me on the train this morning: if you have 1,436 unopened e-mails on your blackberry I suggest you delete them all. If its important, they will resend a message, or perhaps, in a throw back to the 20th century, phone you...

27/02/2013 at 09:54
Dustin wrote (see)

Guy next to me on the train this morning: if you have 1,436 unopened e-mails on your blackberry I suggest you delete them all. If its important, they will resend a message, or perhaps, in a throw back to the 20th century, phone you...

Nosey bugger Dustin 

Actually, I would suggest if he has 1,436  unopened emails he doesn't need a Blackberry. Surely they're for those "really important people" that can't be out of contact with the office for more than 5 minutes?

27/02/2013 at 10:52

i'm so ocd about shit like that, i cant have a single notification badge on my phone, looks untidy.

27/02/2013 at 13:09

Mine's currently at 93.... that's not bad for me!!!

27/02/2013 at 13:14

"You must like Jacket Potatoes"....

Really? You think? Seeing as you've just witnessed me eat one for lunch....

Please go away Mister Co-Worker, as I am starting to feel a bout of my occasional unvoluntary torrettes coming on!!!!!

27/02/2013 at 13:51
Just because we give feedback on the results of your work, that does not mean that we are being personal and saying that you are a bad person. In my team, we can differentiate between "you did a crap job" and "you are a crap person". Grow up.
27/02/2013 at 14:06

To my OH's daughter-in-law.

Your baby wont break if you put her in her cot now and again. Dont winge to me that you dont have time during the day to make dinner for your husband, do a bit of washing, clean the house etc. If you put your daughter down you would have the time, you know, in the same way that most other mothers get by. Why does your mother stay at your house for 4 days most weeks ? If she isnt at your house why do you go to her house for weeks at a time ? Are you not able to wipe your own arse ? I know exactly what youre trying to achieve here; you want to give up work, go and live with mummy and daddy who will look after you like the spoilt little princess you are. You do not want to saty where you are and have to go to work. And you will be moving in with your parents regardless of what your husband thinks you selfish, conceited, arrogant, lazy bitch. I, for one, dont care if you go and if you need a lift just let me know. I honestly dont know ayone who likes you, havent you got the message yet ? Now, feck off...

27/02/2013 at 21:48

having worked in Manchester for the last few months  ITS A SHITHOLE.  As a city its as fake as a WAG

28/02/2013 at 08:17

Dear bosses generally,

Why do you think it is your job to chase us to do work we are already doing? Most of us have been here longer than most of you. We know our jobs. Apart from anything else, what do you think happens when you're not here? Haven't you ever noticed that when you come back it's all been done anyway?

28/02/2013 at 08:34
Finally you listened to us. We could have been doing this a year ago. Instead, someone else decided they knew better than us as parents and his lead professional and we've had a whole year of waiting for someone to bite the bullet.
But thank hou for listening to us yesterday and being bold enough to make the decision.
28/02/2013 at 08:49
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Dear bosses generally,

Why do you think it is your job to chase us to do work we are already doing? Most of us have been here longer than most of you. We know our jobs. Apart from anything else, what do you think happens when you're not here? Haven't you ever noticed that when you come back it's all been done anyway?

Perhaps they notice you on RW all the time?

That comment makes very little sense given that my entire point was that the work gets done. In any case we are encouraged to use all forms of social media while at work.

Perhaps it's early and you are not on top form. May I suggest a doughnut and a cup of coffee to get you nice and alert for the day's trolling?

28/02/2013 at 12:00

Ok, Mister Colleague, you need 500 pages printed and laminated for Midday tomorrow? You won't be able to get the page over to me before 1:30pm? You knew about this for weeks now but thought you'd leave it until now to tell me?

Well, certainly, I will just drop everything else I've got planned and will get straight on it!!!!

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!

28/02/2013 at 18:27

"Courtney Meppen-Walter"...? Never mind death by dangerous driving I'd put your parents away for landing you with such a silly name.

28/02/2013 at 18:35
(y)
14,441 to 14,460 of 16,534 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.