Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,521 to 14,540 of 16,448 messages
31/03/2013 at 16:41

So 10 years down the line and nothings really changed.  All that work for nothing.  Why couldn't someone have told me that in the first place and I wouldn't have bothered trying

31/03/2013 at 16:47
sorry to hear that SC.

I cooked you a fantastic lunch, it took a lot of work, and you didn't say thank you
31/03/2013 at 17:14

That sounds like it was aimed at me by 'eck, but I know that it wasn't

01/04/2013 at 09:02

Your screeming brat does not have A.D.H.D , Autism, bipolar or whatever this years fashionable excuse for bad parenting is. Your kid is fat because you are to busy on Facebook talking to fake friends to be bothered to do anything with them. Giving them crisps, sweets and fiizzy drinks while you text does not contsitute exersize.

01/04/2013 at 13:49
Dear Neighbours,

You're retired and have all the time in the world. Why the feck do you choose the Easter holiday to do noisy DIY house renovations?

I do hope you enjoy listening to the catalogue of songs by a band you've probably (not yet) heard of called The Fall later through our adjoining walls.

Sincerely

No. 12.
01/04/2013 at 14:18
Feral wrote (see)
Dear Neighbours,

You're retired and have all the time in the world. Why the feck do you choose the Easter holiday to do noisy DIY house renovations?

I do hope you enjoy listening to the catalogue of songs by a band you've probably (not yet) heard of called The Fall later through our adjoining walls.

Sincerely

No. 12.

our neighbours regligous belief means they are obliged to spend so many hours a week knocking on doors trying to convert others to their way of thinking.  apparently its ok for them to disturb numerous families at home on the weekend or evening but woe betide my lad for practising his guitar on a Saturday afternoon then the hand of god hammers on our wall.  the intolerant god-bothering twunt.

02/04/2013 at 10:16

So you have scheduled meetings from 11am-4pm. When is lunch? 

02/04/2013 at 14:24
I want a working bathroom. I hate having to take the kids round to my parents as moo gets very confused and upset. And trying to get one myself leaves me embarrassed
03/04/2013 at 08:31
Dear cat, I wish you could talk and tell us what you'd like us to do. We have a vets appointment in an hour and it could be your last. But that seems a hard decision when you're not quite a deaths door. We could leave you another week or so and watch as you get weak and dehydrated as you're barely eating. Of we can end it today. I just wish I knew what you'd prefer rather than me making the choice for you.
03/04/2013 at 10:11

Animals cause no end of pain don't they Catalin?

03/04/2013 at 13:29

yeah they do. Vet said if he's not eating it's probably time for him to go

He went very quickly and is not buried in the garden next to his brother. Sad day but better than watching him die slowly in pain.

03/04/2013 at 15:15

We have two brothers buried in the garden too Catalin. As you say, very sad, but better 

than the alternative - I just wish we could be so merciful with humans.

Dear interweb - I think you're great but you really do make shopping far too easy. I've spent a ridiculous amount in the last couple of weeks just parked here at my desk.

Dear Screamy - stop spending money online!

03/04/2013 at 15:30

Dear online shopper,

Do you like everything you've bought?  I mean REALLY like it?

It might have cost you 3 quid less than on the high street, but if you're going to end up using/wearing it for a month, then leaving it in the cupboard, because it doesn't QUITE fit, or doesn't feel QUITE right, or isn't QUITE the right colour....  well it didn't really save you 3 quid now, did  it?!  In fact you just wasted twenty quid.

Go to the shop. See it, feel it, try it, buy it.  It really is a  more satisfying way to live.

03/04/2013 at 15:52
Run Wales wrote (see)

Dear online shopper,

Yes. And I don't shop online because it's cheaper. Mostly I do it to click and collect (saves queueing) or because I can't find it anywhere else. Unless, of course, you are addressing some other online shopper...

03/04/2013 at 16:09

When I shop on line and it doesn't QUITE fit, or doesn't feel QUITE right, or isn't QUITE the right colour... I send it back!

I only buy from retailers that give you free returns 

03/04/2013 at 16:50
Run Wales wrote (see)

...if you're going to end up using/wearing it for a month, then leaving it in the cupboard, because it doesn't QUITE fit, or doesn't feel QUITE right, or isn't QUITE the right colour....  well it didn't really save you 3 quid now, did  it?!  In fact you just wasted twenty quid.

Go to the shop. See it, feel it, try it, buy it.  It really is a  more satisfying way to live.

i do that after buying stuff on the high street.

03/04/2013 at 20:58

Dear Admiral Car Insurance: Leonard Bernstein must be spinning in his grave........

04/04/2013 at 01:13

Adolf, why did you listen to Göring? You didn't need air superiority.

04/04/2013 at 03:57

Have to admit I'm lazy, if I order something online and it doesn't fit I usually chuck it in the wardrobe and forget about it....until my wife finds it and sends it back for me 

04/04/2013 at 08:07

Fake topiary balls - why?

14,521 to 14,540 of 16,448 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.