Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,521 to 14,540 of 16,411 messages
27/02/2013 at 13:14

"You must like Jacket Potatoes"....

Really? You think? Seeing as you've just witnessed me eat one for lunch....

Please go away Mister Co-Worker, as I am starting to feel a bout of my occasional unvoluntary torrettes coming on!!!!!

27/02/2013 at 13:51
Just because we give feedback on the results of your work, that does not mean that we are being personal and saying that you are a bad person. In my team, we can differentiate between "you did a crap job" and "you are a crap person". Grow up.
27/02/2013 at 14:06

To my OH's daughter-in-law.

Your baby wont break if you put her in her cot now and again. Dont winge to me that you dont have time during the day to make dinner for your husband, do a bit of washing, clean the house etc. If you put your daughter down you would have the time, you know, in the same way that most other mothers get by. Why does your mother stay at your house for 4 days most weeks ? If she isnt at your house why do you go to her house for weeks at a time ? Are you not able to wipe your own arse ? I know exactly what youre trying to achieve here; you want to give up work, go and live with mummy and daddy who will look after you like the spoilt little princess you are. You do not want to saty where you are and have to go to work. And you will be moving in with your parents regardless of what your husband thinks you selfish, conceited, arrogant, lazy bitch. I, for one, dont care if you go and if you need a lift just let me know. I honestly dont know ayone who likes you, havent you got the message yet ? Now, feck off...

27/02/2013 at 21:48

having worked in Manchester for the last few months  ITS A SHITHOLE.  As a city its as fake as a WAG

28/02/2013 at 08:17

Dear bosses generally,

Why do you think it is your job to chase us to do work we are already doing? Most of us have been here longer than most of you. We know our jobs. Apart from anything else, what do you think happens when you're not here? Haven't you ever noticed that when you come back it's all been done anyway?

28/02/2013 at 08:34
Finally you listened to us. We could have been doing this a year ago. Instead, someone else decided they knew better than us as parents and his lead professional and we've had a whole year of waiting for someone to bite the bullet.
But thank hou for listening to us yesterday and being bold enough to make the decision.
28/02/2013 at 08:49
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Dear bosses generally,

Why do you think it is your job to chase us to do work we are already doing? Most of us have been here longer than most of you. We know our jobs. Apart from anything else, what do you think happens when you're not here? Haven't you ever noticed that when you come back it's all been done anyway?

Perhaps they notice you on RW all the time?

That comment makes very little sense given that my entire point was that the work gets done. In any case we are encouraged to use all forms of social media while at work.

Perhaps it's early and you are not on top form. May I suggest a doughnut and a cup of coffee to get you nice and alert for the day's trolling?

28/02/2013 at 12:00

Ok, Mister Colleague, you need 500 pages printed and laminated for Midday tomorrow? You won't be able to get the page over to me before 1:30pm? You knew about this for weeks now but thought you'd leave it until now to tell me?

Well, certainly, I will just drop everything else I've got planned and will get straight on it!!!!

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!

28/02/2013 at 18:27

"Courtney Meppen-Walter"...? Never mind death by dangerous driving I'd put your parents away for landing you with such a silly name.

28/02/2013 at 18:35
(y)
01/03/2013 at 11:18

I'm so hungry I could eat a badgers nadgers.

01/03/2013 at 14:10

It's kind of you to give that information on the forum... but  do you really need to add "hope that helps" at the end of your post? 

I was going to thank you anyway... but now that you're so clearly 'fishing' for thanks, I can only do so begrudgingly.

Nurse Ratched    pirate
01/03/2013 at 15:06

No it's not 'sock draw' , it's 'sock drawer'

gingerfurball    pirate
01/03/2013 at 16:14

Dear 9.00 o clock appointment today...I would have thought that when you realised that you had not brought enough money with you after your treatment - and promising to bring the money in at lunchtime - you'd make it a priority to come back and pay.   *checks watch....taps foot...* 

04/03/2013 at 13:53

Dear Three - your dancing pony advert is irritating enough on the telly, I don't need a face full of it when I sign in to Yahoo!  :-S

04/03/2013 at 16:10
Press the button you f***ing idiot. It's a pelican crossing. Don't just stand there playing with your balls through your tracksuit bottoms. God knows they'd probably appreciate a rest. Wipe you hands and press the f***ing button.
04/03/2013 at 18:39

I should have used this Ignore Member function earlier

04/03/2013 at 18:52

Can you please stop breeding?  You have a son in prison, the middle two children didn't make it past Year 10 and the one in Year 8 is already causing havoc.  I've been to the meetings with your social worker and I've met little Chesney.  He won't make it through the system either, despite your insistance that "his dad is the good'un".

04/03/2013 at 19:12

Internet weather forcaster, if I input Athens it's obvious I want Greece and not some piss ant town in the states! Same goes for Rome! 

04/03/2013 at 23:21
Dear 4000 other people at this conference. Please will a couple of you be my friend? I just want to go for a couple of pints, chat about today's talks and grab a bite to eat. I think I'm generally pleasant company!

And this is why I won't be coming to conferences onto own again. Seemed like a good idea, free trip to the US, present my work, but it's now I'm a bit bored and lonely and looking forward to coming home on Friday.
14,521 to 14,540 of 16,411 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.