Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,541 to 14,560 of 16,341 messages
04/04/2013 at 09:23

bloke (40ish) who got off at my stop last night...Ok so you're wearing those big headphones and enjoying the tunes. There is no need to whistle indescriminate excerpts . It was like being followed by the clangers...

05/04/2013 at 11:23

Why am I telling you how to do your job? In fact why am I always f*cking having to tell people how to do their jobs? It's the same every time anyone new arrives - why don't you train people properly?

05/04/2013 at 13:21

A bit more notice would be nice.  In fact were you going to tell me at all?  If I hadn't found the engineer measuring up the space and questioned him I probably wouldn't know at all.

Well, you've left me 4 weeks to go 3 months worth of work... again.  I'm getting fed up with this.

06/04/2013 at 08:56

I would have cared about your charity appeal, bike ride, run etc, if you wern't the 35th person this week from the office asking me for just a small donation of 1 pound for whathever thier charity is! 

gingerfurball    pirate
08/04/2013 at 09:21

nm

Edited: 08/04/2013 at 09:22
08/04/2013 at 15:18

Dear woman on the till: never has "you're welcome" sounded more like "f*ck off!"

08/04/2013 at 15:43
It's the nutter on the bus syndrome DF3
08/04/2013 at 16:02

Its partly because you are fat and lazy that you cannt run. Nothing else i am afraid.

08/04/2013 at 16:16

I hate having to answer stupid questions in Supermarkets etc. I now use self service wherever possible and I like anything automated. I just can't be bothered with the general passing pleasantries. Road Tax renewal for example, I just do it over the phone using the key pad. I can't be arsed with the "old way". It means talking to someone in a Post Office.

Our local Supermarket has a bloke working there known to my friends and I as the "How are you today?" man. He asks you, forgets, and asks you again. Three times in one bloody visit to the till - "how are you today?" I'M FINE!! IM FINE!! THREE BLOODY TIMES!!! "do you want bags?" No, why would I want bags? I have about 60 quids worth but I'm sure I can juggle most of it. Maybe I can stuff it all down my trousers?! Of course I want bloody bags, and an extra one to put over your bloody head!!! don't ask if I've got a bloody loyalty card or whatever because I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I just want to buy this stuff and leave. GOD!!!!.

08/04/2013 at 16:18

Have you considered on-line supermarket shopping, DB?

08/04/2013 at 16:23
Wilkie wrote (see)

Have you considered on-line supermarket shopping, DB?

Hehehe! I actually do shop online mostly, it's pretty good. If I'm out and about I do venture into the Supermarket now and again but mostly not. I'm not really ready to be released into the community.

08/04/2013 at 16:34
Demon Barber wrote (see)

"do you want bags?" No, why would I want bags? I have about 60 quids worth but I'm sure I can juggle most of it. Maybe I can stuff it all down my trousers?! Of course I want bloody bags, and an extra one to put over your bloody head!!! don't ask if I've got a bloody loyalty card or whatever because I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I just want to buy this stuff and leave. GOD!!!!.

Maybe he's from Wales (or from Ulster as of today) , as we have to pay for our carrier bags these days, so are always asked if we want bags or if we've 'brought our own'. And yes it is a pain in the arse, but can sometimes be entertaining filling up your sparkly Asda carrier bags in Tesco !

08/04/2013 at 16:39

I get really annoyed in M&S - you by a cheap t-shirt, they give you a bag.  Not ask you if you want one, just give you a bag.

You buy food, even if you spend a load, and you are expected to pay for any bags!

08/04/2013 at 18:01

"Do you need any bags?"

"Do you want any help with packing?"

"Are you collecting vouchers for schools?"

"Cashback?"

Christ on a bike...

08/04/2013 at 18:34
Wilkie wrote (see)

I get really annoyed in M&S - you by a cheap t-shirt, they give you a bag.  Not ask you if you want one, just give you a bag.

You buy food, even if you spend a load, and you are expected to pay for any bags!

I hadn't thought about that before -  yes they do

08/04/2013 at 21:48

Work, please get the heating fixed, it has been weeks now since it worked properly and I am fed up of getting to work on a Monday morning and freezing all day long, but thank you for getting the electrics sorted.

08/04/2013 at 22:25
On buying an MP3 player on Argos: "Would you like to spread the payment out?" What for ??30? "Would youlike to buy an extended warranty for ??10?" What for a ??30 item?. Lemme out.........

I should add that the purchase was for 'im indoors, I'd never been in an Argos before.
08/04/2013 at 22:59

Dear insurers 

Tha advocate your lawyers provided to fight my case in court was absolutely useless. The defendant's advocate ran rings round him/her, meaning the defendant's lies went unchallenged. The whole experience of using the justice system was appalling. in fact I would suggest to anyone considering using a county court that they avoid it like the plague. That would be the same plague that I wish on the so-called judge who was a lazy, bored, weak-willed, pathetic, unemployable cretin; and the so-called justice system which is all about s***bag lawyers making money out of their own and other people's lies. I'm sure they are proud of themselves, but perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves whether they are wasting oxygen better spent on keeping bacteria and serial killers alive. Thank you and goodnight.

09/04/2013 at 06:45
Feral wrote (see)

"Do you need any bags?"

"Do you want any help with packing?"

"Are you collecting vouchers for schools?"

"Cashback?"

Christ on a bike?...

Oooh, somebody shops at Waitrose !!

09/04/2013 at 08:12

No the school vouchers is Sainsburys, Waitrose gives you a little green token for the charity box.

14,541 to 14,560 of 16,341 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.