Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,661 to 14,680 of 16,449 messages
01/05/2013 at 15:03

Yes, he has definitely been ignoring me....

01/05/2013 at 16:39

If they can't be arsed to send it to you can you suggest that they give it to the next person they know who's visiting the UK - there's bound to be someone? It might mean going out of your way to pick it up but I guess it depends how much you want it.

I think you need to cross this person off your friend list though Junglechicken, if they can't be bothered to send on something that doesn't belong to them they're untrustworthy and not worth having as a mate.

01/05/2013 at 16:52

Thanks Screamapillar - I actually live in Canada, and they agreed enthusiastically to do this as a favour quite a few months ago now - they didn't have to.  He is a Texan living in Texas.

I should add, that this guy is gay - and I am fast coming to the conclusion (don't wish to insult any gay men reading these forums), that a lot of gay men are totally unreliable.

And I hasten to add, that it wasn't a lot to ask of the guy, go to a post office and post one item.

01/05/2013 at 19:25
Junglechicken wrote (see)

Thanks Screamapillar - I actually live in Canada, and they agreed enthusiastically to do this as a favour quite a few months ago now - they didn't have to.  He is a Texan living in Texas.

I should add, that this guy is gay - and I am fast coming to the conclusion (don't wish to insult any gay men reading these forums), that a lot of gay men are totally unreliable.

And I hasten to add, that it wasn't a lot to ask of the guy, go to a post office and post one item.

No, not unreasonable at all and if it was such a hassle, why didn't he just say "no"?

So anyway, arrange some sort of handover near Niagara?

01/05/2013 at 19:44

I've really had enough now.  Can't you guys just get your act together and sort it out?  It might be fun and games to you, but this has a major impact on my life and wellbeing and I'm not sure how much longer I can cope

01/05/2013 at 20:39

Amanda Knox - you've chosen the route of celebrity and enormous wealth off the back of someone's murdered daughter.  I hope it brings you nothing but misery, you truly lowlife scum.

02/05/2013 at 12:42

Dear Mr Bridger:

That thing you claim you can't remember -  it's where you put a body, not where you left your f*cking house keys!

02/05/2013 at 13:39

I always get ridiculously excited when my Graze box arrives 

02/05/2013 at 13:40

Wishes people making insulting sweeping generalisations based on a sample size of 1 would just **** off

02/05/2013 at 13:45

All Alfies are arseh0les. 

02/05/2013 at 13:46

Lol

02/05/2013 at 14:59

To be fair Alfie (and I think you're referring to me) my sample size is around 20-30..... I have known and still know quite a lot of gay men and used to share a house with a gay chap.

03/05/2013 at 11:55

Now look here pussy cat from next door. That was a nice fat pigeon in my garden just now and you did a pretty good job of sneaking up on it, belly to the ground, through the long grass. But when you get to within striking distance, as you work out your line of attack, don't start thrashing your tail about. It's like waving a flag and sounding a horn. I'd stick to hunting tins of whiskas if I were you, tbh.

03/05/2013 at 12:14

muttley, you been watchkng my daft ginger tom?

03/05/2013 at 12:30
Screamapillar wrote (see)

I always get ridiculously excited when my Graze box arrives 

Me too!  had a good one today so muching my way through it all  they never seem to last more than a couple of hours near me!

03/05/2013 at 13:15

There's a dickhead born every minute.  That is all.

03/05/2013 at 13:38

have to admit , a few people at work started off ordering the graze box when it first became popular ( 4-5 years ago ?) and it looked good, tasted good.
Yet it can easily be replicated by buying the individual snacks at what works out to be 40% of the price. Sure it takes 3 or 4 minutes assembling it into a bit of cardboard, but tupperware does just as well..

03/05/2013 at 13:53

The only thing that should be eaten out of a cardboard box is cake! 

03/05/2013 at 15:02
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Theres a sucker born every minute, and the company pushing the graze box is proof of it.

The content of a Graze box are delish - and if I choose to spend my money in such a way that's entirely my business.

Other people are suckered into buying fancy running shoes but probably don't want to be reminded of it... 

Edited: 03/05/2013 at 15:05
03/05/2013 at 15:15

Screamy - have you been reading my facebook update?  The dog chewed one of my favourite running shoes today.  Amazingly, he's still living and breathing and looking very guilty.

14,661 to 14,680 of 16,449 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.