Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,721 to 14,740 of 16,656 messages
12/05/2013 at 18:49
Cinders wrote (see)

You can block the requests CD

For the of all that's holy, please tell me how.  I get them fairly regularly but seem to get several a day from my SiL. 

12/05/2013 at 18:53

Not sure which layout you've got but I found it in App Centre (down the left side on my screen), then requests.  If you have any outstanding requests there should be an option to block requests per app.

Hope that helps..... I wasn't wanting to play candy crush either! 

12/05/2013 at 21:03

He wasn't around very long. Vaguely amusing at first and there was potential but it too quickly became "all about me me me" with too many people feeding him.

Now he's gone, probably to wind up another forum with lots of willing customers, and people are still hyperventilating about him days afterwards.

12/05/2013 at 22:34

If anyone misses him too much they could try the daily mail site.

housemates, we seem to have a different understanding of the phrase 'have completely cleaned the house'

13/05/2013 at 21:55

Damn you, Haribo Tangfastics, for being so addictive.

14/05/2013 at 11:39

FFS we moved desks two months ago and have now got to move again?

This is the 6th time in less than 2 years. Does this not make plain once and for all that we need to be relocated to a bigger floor?

14/05/2013 at 12:30

Landscaper - why did you build a pond for my client in a part of the garden which slopes? It looked like sh?t and I had to spend two days rebuilding it, which was a truly vile job.  I was too p???ed off to laugh when I found that the raised section in the middle designed to support plants was made out of an old pallet. With nails sticking out of it. What did you think would happen to the plastic pond liner when the wood rotted?

Moron.

14/05/2013 at 13:37
Screamapillar wrote (see)

FFS we moved desks two months ago and have now got to move again?

This is the 6th time in less than 2 years. Does this not make plain once and for all that we need to be relocated to a bigger floor?

Still, I have managed to find the positive in this: there are two very annoying people that sit behind me that won't be sitting behind me anymore 

14/05/2013 at 13:52

Would it be very bad of me to reply to the "What do you use as an excuse" thread with "I'm too busy trying to persuade RW admin to fix the issues, whilst they happily piss about on the threads with stupid questions"? 

14/05/2013 at 14:29
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Would it be very bad of me to reply to the "What do you use as an excuse" thread with "I'm too busy trying to persuade RW admin to fix the issues, whilst they happily piss about on the threads with stupid questions"? 

Do it!

14/05/2013 at 14:30

Dare you 

14/05/2013 at 14:31
Wilkie wrote (see)
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Do it!

Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

Dare you 

I double dare you...

14/05/2013 at 14:53

Triple dare you  

14/05/2013 at 15:36

That thread seems to have been well hijacked anyway!  

14/05/2013 at 15:44

Dear colleague. I understand your frustration because i have the same but shouting at me and telling me where to stick my ticket is not professional and it's happening more and more often and i'm getting more and more tired.

14/05/2013 at 15:52

Dear Boss; I cannot do my job unless you do yours. If you insist on having to authorise every invoice and payment before it is put on the system and paid, then please do so when these things are passed to you. Do not bring me an entire months work 3 hours before the end of the day and expect me to be able to clear it all so you can run Month End before you disappear off on your 4th holiday this year. I have been chasing you for weeks for all of this. 

I am now going on strike

14/05/2013 at 18:15

Still being ignored by the f***w*t. 

Sent him another email put in the best possible way and given the approval by my hubby.

I think the guy is in la la land.

14/05/2013 at 19:55
They've opened a food bank nearby. Very admirable, but, erm, there's a lot of fat people using it...
14/05/2013 at 20:20

You didn't want the job.  Thats why you employed me.  So now why are you complaining because I'm trying to carry it out?  Its my responsibility to oversee this work and that is what I am trying to do.  I'm not getting ideas above my station and I'm not trying to get one over on you.  If you want to do it yourself then be my guest, but dont expect me to pick up the pieces.

Ignoring me when I'm trying to explain this to you and come up with a working compromise is just childish and isn't going to solve the problem.

15/05/2013 at 08:09
JT141 wrote (see)
They've opened a food bank nearby. Very admirable, but, erm, there's a lot of fat people using it...

Well how else are they to keep their lard ratio up JT? 

14,721 to 14,740 of 16,656 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.