Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,741 to 14,760 of 16,416 messages
02/05/2013 at 13:46

Lol

02/05/2013 at 14:59

To be fair Alfie (and I think you're referring to me) my sample size is around 20-30..... I have known and still know quite a lot of gay men and used to share a house with a gay chap.

03/05/2013 at 11:55

Now look here pussy cat from next door. That was a nice fat pigeon in my garden just now and you did a pretty good job of sneaking up on it, belly to the ground, through the long grass. But when you get to within striking distance, as you work out your line of attack, don't start thrashing your tail about. It's like waving a flag and sounding a horn. I'd stick to hunting tins of whiskas if I were you, tbh.

03/05/2013 at 12:14

muttley, you been watchkng my daft ginger tom?

03/05/2013 at 12:30
Screamapillar wrote (see)

I always get ridiculously excited when my Graze box arrives 

Me too!  had a good one today so muching my way through it all  they never seem to last more than a couple of hours near me!

03/05/2013 at 13:15

There's a dickhead born every minute.  That is all.

03/05/2013 at 13:38

have to admit , a few people at work started off ordering the graze box when it first became popular ( 4-5 years ago ?) and it looked good, tasted good.
Yet it can easily be replicated by buying the individual snacks at what works out to be 40% of the price. Sure it takes 3 or 4 minutes assembling it into a bit of cardboard, but tupperware does just as well..

03/05/2013 at 13:53

The only thing that should be eaten out of a cardboard box is cake! 

03/05/2013 at 15:02
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Theres a sucker born every minute, and the company pushing the graze box is proof of it.

The content of a Graze box are delish - and if I choose to spend my money in such a way that's entirely my business.

Other people are suckered into buying fancy running shoes but probably don't want to be reminded of it... 

Edited: 03/05/2013 at 15:05
03/05/2013 at 15:15

Screamy - have you been reading my facebook update?  The dog chewed one of my favourite running shoes today.  Amazingly, he's still living and breathing and looking very guilty.

03/05/2013 at 15:19
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Screamy - have you been reading my facebook update?  The dog chewed one of my favourite running shoes today.  Amazingly, he's still living and breathing and looking very guilty.

No, mere co-incidence....

Naughty doggy! Good excuse to buy newer, shinier ones though 

03/05/2013 at 15:22

its not the running shoes that draws in the suckers necessarily (after all most runners need running shoes), its more the add on accesories that so many people feel they 'need'

Edited: 03/05/2013 at 15:22
04/05/2013 at 00:20

Yeah it's great x has  finished his phd and I'm happy have come out to celebrate with him, but did he gave to pick such an expensive restaurant?! and given he did, no I'd rather not split the bill so that he pays nothing!

it's been a nice evening, but has essentially cost me £85 for food plus travel!

except I didn't say that. I smiled and handed over my card....

04/05/2013 at 17:20

Dear Dagenham Vehicle processing plant,

To be specific, the Engine Department. when delivering the engine in a lovely over the top bomb proof box, why not leave some instructions on whats been left off the engine??

that way i wouldnt of put 6.9 ltrs of lovely fresh oil inside ready to start then suddenly realise when its started that you have decided to leave a very important plug out of the engine.

as much as i love clearing away a puddle of oil, which of half went in my shoe  i dont like doing it half hour before i get to go home

04/05/2013 at 18:25
Dustin wrote (see)

have to admit , a few people at work started off ordering the graze box when it first became popular ( 4-5 years ago ?) and it looked good, tasted good.
Yet it can easily be replicated by buying the individual snacks at what works out to be 40% of the price. Sure it takes 3 or 4 minutes assembling it into a bit of cardboard, but tupperware does just as well..

I was offered a free graze box, to get me to try it out.  So I chose my contents, then waited.  And waited.  It never showed up.

So I won't be bothering to pay for one.

05/05/2013 at 13:40

Having looked at the grazebox site, do you have to give them all your details before trying to tell them important things like "I'm vegetarian, don't like banana..."?

05/05/2013 at 17:33

Womble: you sign up first and then log in, look at the menu and set your preferences, so if there's anyhting you don't like they won't send it.

05/05/2013 at 21:43
I'm glad my 4-year-old nephew has gone home. He's a spoilt little shit.
06/05/2013 at 00:02

"Interest-only mortgage" - which bit of that did people not understand?!

06/05/2013 at 10:42

Where to start!

1.  You, yes you there, stop bitching about the medical staff who are trying to support you through your pregnancy.  It's your fault you're fat, not theirs, and they are duty bound to advise you to do some exercise, lose some weight and eat a better diet, yet here you are, every.sodding.day. banging on about the takeaway/maccied/KFC/roast dinner that your husband, my brother, delivers to you while you sit on your super morbidly obese arse and narrate the goings on of Jeremy Fucking Kyle.  You almost lost your second child when she was born very prem, why would you even risk doing that to another baby?

2.  Oi, numbbuts!  Check the facts before reposting/spamming utter shite all over Facebook.  Yeah, there was a fire, no there weren't any animals killed, in fact the place is still open for business today, which you would have known had you actually read a news report instead of randomly sharing any piece of shit you find amongst the apparent piles of 'fridge magnet' postings that your several hundred 'friends' appear to be in possession of.

3.  And as for you, read point 1 and think very long and hard about why, despite you carrying on in pretty much the same way, and your refusal to give up smoking whilst pregnant, and refusing to take on board any good advice, you are now in the position of having given birth seven weeks early.  You're 21 years old, with gestational diabetes and a prem baby, who in all likelihood will end up passively smoking from the moment it arrives home whilst you continue to consume everything that is bad for you, refuse point blank to do any exercise and then bitch about the staff who tirelessly attempt to help you.

4.   Weather.  Get a fucking grip. 

5.  Foot.  I hate you.  Intensely.

6.  There may be some hormonal involvement in all of the above.

14,741 to 14,760 of 16,416 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.