Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,741 to 14,760 of 16,424 messages
15/05/2013 at 08:44

I really wish you would communicate with people before awkward situations arise.  Everyone now looks stupid.

15/05/2013 at 13:22

Dear former forumite:

I'm actually rather enjoying your attempts to get back on here, it's like reading spirit messages from beyond the grave...

15/05/2013 at 13:45

How's he trying to get back on Sreama?

15/05/2013 at 13:59

If you look at his forum posts (under his original name) you can see the tests he's been doing over the past couple of days.

Oddly spooky...  

15/05/2013 at 14:02

Ah yes.  Looks like swahili!

15/05/2013 at 14:08

Why can't people organise meetings properly in this f*cking place?

X - you have issued a broadcast for 1.30-2.30 this afternoon and were clearly out at lunch for half an hour of that. If you aren't ready in the next few minutes I am fecking off for my own lunch and you can deal with it on your own.

PS: don't send fecking broadcasts in the first place, you can't attach a remnder to them. Send a bloody invitation!

15/05/2013 at 14:09
Cinders wrote (see)

Ah yes.  Looks like swahili!

More likely to be Aborigine 

15/05/2013 at 14:11

I cant see it...

16/05/2013 at 12:38

Do you know what I'd' really REALLY like to tell you what to do with your innumerable spreadsheets? 

16/05/2013 at 19:06

I really fancy a night out, sitting in a pub garden and drinking beer.

16/05/2013 at 22:10

The penny has finally dropped that the reason for the ignoring is because we wouldn't lend him money (we knew the guy for just under a year) and so in retalliation, he is 'depriving' me of something that belongs to me.

Twisted and sadistic, or what?

16/05/2013 at 23:01

Dear fellow project collaborators,

Why have you been hiding that bad news from me for weeks?  Why reveal it in a meeting with our biggest bosses, without warning me first... I have been asking. Are you malicious, or incompetent? 

FiH.

17/05/2013 at 19:53

So you pull up beside me to have a go at me for pulling out on you. I have no real idea where I've pulled out on you so you rather aggressively explain.

Now let me get this right. You're bombing down a hill riding on the pavement going against the traffic of a one way street. You don't stop when you come to the end of the pavement at the junction I'm pulling out into. And because I'm not expecting traffic to come from my left, with it being a one way street and all, you have to screech to a halt.

If that wasn't bad enough you then follow me home to have a go at me for pulling out on you. Shall we try and hit upon any part of the Highway Code which would put you in the right? Going against the flow of a one way street? No you're not covered there. Riding on a pavement that's not designated as suitable for cyclists? No you're not covered there. Not stopping when you come to a junction and giving way to traffic already using it? Nope, not that one either.

So if you'd have smacked into my car I think it may well have been you in trouble. We could call the police, of course, but I have a feeling they'd agree with me that you're a twat. So please cycle away and if you threaten me again I might not just laugh at you next time but find an appropriate place to shove your bike.

17/05/2013 at 20:01
Junglechicken wrote (see)

The penny has finally dropped that the reason for the ignoring is because we wouldn't lend him money (we knew the guy for just under a year) and so in retalliation, he is 'depriving' me of something that belongs to me.

Twisted and sadistic, or what?

I think the phrase is you "live and learn" Junglechicken.

17/05/2013 at 20:28

Dear BBC, you are utterly shameless!

You have cobbled together footage from documentaries which are not your own (one of which was excellent in its original form) put a dreadful voiceover and some dodgy music over the top and passed it off as something called "Nature's Microworlds".

Unfuckingbelievable!

17/05/2013 at 20:32

When you cut your own hair please make sure you've put the guard on the clippers before scalping yourself.

17/05/2013 at 23:39

screamapillar - well really this has cemented the reason why we didn't feel comfortable with lending him money in the first place.  We didn't know well well enough to be sure he would pay the money back.  We also had a hunch that he would keep on asking us for handouts.

Anyway, his relationship with a Canadian had ended and he had lived in Canada unable to work for 2 yrs due to the visa restrictions.  

This situation had run him out of money and he claimed he was penniless (this guy is 44 yrs old BTW).  Just before he returned to the US, he went on a fancy cruise with his now ex Which would have cost him some unless his ex paid for him which we don't know.

The man is vendictive, mean, irresponsible and frankly deluded.

And yes, I learned the hard way......

18/05/2013 at 15:54

Why are you blaming the hotel for that poor little girl's death?

She was 5 years old FFS, why weren't you, her own family, supervising her?

18/05/2013 at 19:04
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Why are you blaming the hotel for that poor little girl's death?

She was 5 years old FFS, why weren't you, her own family, supervising her?

+1

unless she was meant to be an a supervised kid's club or similar in which case her parents would be entitled to expect she was being properly supervised and was safe.

Edited: 18/05/2013 at 19:05
18/05/2013 at 20:24

Don't think so Miffi, the grandmother is reported to have said father was "looking for her" when she was found by othe guests so it sounds as if he had no idea were she was

14,741 to 14,760 of 16,424 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.