Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,821 to 14,840 of 16,356 messages
28/05/2013 at 17:03

Dear Sainsburys - is it really necessary for me to have to split the purchase of a pack of paracetomol, ibruprofen and a freeze gel into two separate transactions?! I appreciate you have rules on this and don't want to be held accountable for anything stupid I might do, but I was in a considerable amount of pain from a torn hamstring and wanted something to help.

Any concern was rather negated by the fact that you told me to go and buy the ibruprofen using the self service till, thus getting round your rule. Thanks for having me stand around for longer than I really needed to, really much appreciated!!

28/05/2013 at 18:14

I'm not getting really nervous about the one mile time trial I'm running at 7pm, my first race since 2010.

28/05/2013 at 22:56

I do wish someone could come up with a new expression 

28/05/2013 at 23:59
Cake wrote (see)

Your in a bad place right now and I've heard it all before and don't think any of it can't be sorted as long as your willing to help yourself as well. But please shut the f*ck up blaming your partner saying it's all there fault it's not just they are there and there has to be someone to blame. Sometimes bad things happen and it's not yours or the people you loves fault. Soon as you stop being angry you will be able to heal and start living again.

Cake, I may actually pinch that paragraph, print it in super sized font and attach it to my desk, you star. 

29/05/2013 at 07:20

Dear Lady at the running club with dog.

Please leave it at home.  You spent the whole time shouting at it and after a while it does grate.  You were there to run so make the most of it especially as it is in the forest. 

It is bad enough dealing with dogs when running at  the best if times, you are not winning any friends by it.  Oh, and please cover yourself up, i know it was warm but we do not really want to see it all hanging out.

Ta muchly

29/05/2013 at 08:00

Dear FA, please dispense with the playoffs.
Not being quite good enough to go up automatically doesn't warrant a massive fanfare and a day out at Wembley. And for good measure you award the 3rd (or 4th, 5th or 6th) best team a cup. wtf?
I find you a humorous man Ian Holloway, but guiding a team into the play offs 4 times (or whatever) isn't the achievement the press would have us believe. Getting a club promoted is an achievement, attaining 'not quite good enough' status is not.
I'm neither a Watford or Palace fan for the record, its just that I think the best teams after 46 games should be rewarded.

29/05/2013 at 08:19

I agree Dustin,

And from what I saw of the game it seemed like a case of "welcome to your one year stay in the premiership."

They don't have a cat in hell's chance of staying up.

29/05/2013 at 13:13

The play-offs were introduced for one reason only. Money.

29/05/2013 at 14:23

Pooch

You are the cutest pooch in the world,  Fact.  You're cute and cuddly and floppy and great company and just a bit mental and always have a grin on your face when you come in from the garden. If however you continue to pull up my radishes and pull my lavender bush apart, you my find yourself buried under them, no matter how much you flash me the big brown cute puppy dog eyes!

29/05/2013 at 15:31

N*****, you've lived in Britain since 1955. How is it you speak English like you've just arrived?

30/05/2013 at 16:21

Oh do fuck off.

30/05/2013 at 20:45
mrs. hog - mousey wrote (see)

Oh do fuck off.

+1

30/05/2013 at 21:06
Screamapillar wrote (see)
mrs. hog - mousey wrote (see)

Oh do fuck off.

+1

+1 again

30/05/2013 at 21:20

You go to do your weekly shop as a family with your children aged 22 & 19. What's that all about ?

Then, the whole family is looking at which tin of beans to buy and leaves the shopping trolley on the other side of the aisle from where you are all congregating thus blocking said aisle.

Dont look at me like I've just shot your mother when I move the trolley so I, and many other people, can walk down the aisle and continue with our shopping. Next time you do it, I will through in to your trolley other items off the shelf while you arent looking and make it awkward for you when you get to the till.

31/05/2013 at 10:56

Dear Mother.  Telling your recovered bulimic daughter that she is looking a bit 'podgy' round the middle is not a good idea.  Shut up.

31/05/2013 at 12:31
carterusm wrote (see)

.... Next time you do it, I will through in to your trolley other items off the shelf while you arent looking and make it awkward for you when you get to the till.

Now there's an idea 

31/05/2013 at 12:34
carterusm wrote (see)

You go to do your weekly shop as a family with your children aged 22 & 19. What's that all about ?

Then, the whole family is looking at which tin of beans to buy and leaves the shopping trolley on the other side of the aisle from where you are all congregating thus blocking said aisle.

Dont look at me like I've just shot your mother when I move the trolley so I, and many other people, can walk down the aisle and continue with our shopping. Next time you do it, I will through in to your trolley other items off the shelf while you arent looking and make it awkward for you when you get to the till.

May I suggest a packet of condoms, tube of KY Jelly and tube of Anusol, should cause sufficient intrigue from the cashier !

31/05/2013 at 12:35

Dear Muttley Jnr's university. You charge for accommodation up to late July. Yet the third term ends in late May. I've just paid over a grand for his room, which is going to remain empty for the best part of two months because, as his tuition is done for this year, he's already back here. You're onto a good thing, aren't you? Feckin' rip off merchants.

31/05/2013 at 13:10

You have got to be F*CKING kidding!!!

This is supposed to be work not a f*cking obstacle course. Of all the years I've worked her this week has been the most disorganised and ineffiecient.

I note though, boss, that you are wandering round with a smile on your face while the rest us are totally stressed out. This is obviously a clue that you do not have the first idea what we are up against.

31/05/2013 at 23:21

Bloody M-I-L giving hubby a hard time.....

14,821 to 14,840 of 16,356 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.