Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,881 to 14,900 of 16,656 messages
13/06/2013 at 10:58

Fuck off.

Go on, just fuck right off.

Nasty, spiteful alcoholic fucking wanker.

13/06/2013 at 12:18

Dear me - you had decided that after the next go-live in July you would get off this project one way or another.

So why do you sit with someone when they hear that you may be rolling off within that timeline and try and justify the work you do in a way that makes it seem you're indispensable?! Firstly - you're not! Secondly - you want to get out of there!

Get a grip and stop telling people how difficult it's going to if you're not there. Just smile serenely, shrug and let people know things will carry on OK.

13/06/2013 at 17:29

I'd actually really prefer that you didn't come home tonight and decide instead to go to G's for the night for a bit of boozed up bonding.  I just want a bit of peace instead of the constant nagging doubt and emotional roller coaster that goes with spending an evening with you. 

13/06/2013 at 18:09

Doing the sidestep to the right, then to the left and then to the right again, saying "shall we dance?" and cackling about it is never funny or witty and all it will ever achieve is to put me in a foul mood. Especially when you do it in the middle of the road as we're crossing it, wasting time as a transit van is bearing down on us. Wanker.

13/06/2013 at 19:06

In a bad place these days at work....wonder whether to leave or not.  Working with a couple of people who have worked together before and get on really well.  I feel like a lemon, and sense that the Lead/Manager doesn't have a lot of time for me.  All I hear is whispering coming from her office as various people stop by for a 'chat'.  Don't want to be paranoid about this, but my instincts are usually pretty good. 

14/06/2013 at 07:27

Dear People,

Please stop looking at me as if I am the devil for wanting to be paid for my profession. Just because I work in the third sector, this does not mean that I haven't spent 4 years doing high level qualifications, and a lot more than that attempting to build up the experience to do my work professionally.  There are other people also trying to make a living out of it, so please do not make me feel like I should be doing it for free  because it sounds like a 'nice' thing to do.

14/06/2013 at 08:16

Fancy fonts on car number plates = the height of wankerdom. And especially on a 4x4.

14/06/2013 at 13:04

so you can afford yet another pair of new running shoes, have the latest garmin, are often kitted out in 'skins' or the latest 2XU compression gear (arm sleeves , wtf?). So why can't you pay your fkin club membership? Its a pound a week.

14/06/2013 at 13:23

You're actually making me very, very mentally ill.  I would tell you that but all you'll do is use it as a weapon.

14/06/2013 at 13:45

I've got lots of things to do but I know that as soon as I start one of then you'll give me that other job that you still haven't expained how to do and apparently is so urgent/important.

So in the meatime I'll pootle about on here if you don't mind...

((CD))

14/06/2013 at 14:00

Still waiting...

14/06/2013 at 20:45

I think the new kitchen will be lovely, I am really looking forward to seeing it, I know you've spent ages picking bits and bobs for it and you've worked hard witht he builder, also I absolutely love you to bits and think the world of you, but FF sake stop talking about the bastard cupboards, I'm going nuts

14/06/2013 at 21:01

I take it all back, I'm now going to ask all about the new cupboard door handles

14/06/2013 at 22:42

You haven't had anything to eat or drink since last weekend, are you surprised that you can no longer weight bear?

15/06/2013 at 08:44

Adele? An MBE? This is a joke right?

15/06/2013 at 10:36

Seems not Screamapillar! 

15/06/2013 at 14:55
Edited: 15/06/2013 at 15:14
15/06/2013 at 15:27
Cinders wrote (see)

Seems not Screamapillar! 

By comparison Shirley Bassey didn't get her CBE until 1993. I mean do you just have to be famous for 5 minutes to get one now?

15/06/2013 at 16:05

Dear Dyson

It's been a short and unfulfilling few months.  You impressed initially, despite my concerns over our compatibility, your efficiency, your reputation and your generally recognised malaise.  But it has come to pass that you really are everything I had read about...everything people had told me about and more.  You have let me down, you have let the house down, more importantly though, you've let the dog down - he does so love chasing you around the house.

So, it is with no regret that I shall be consigning you to your rightful place in the garage and I have no choice but to inform the landlady, to whom you belong, that you have been a very naughty mechanical device and that you now need to "piss off".

I have missed my little Henry so much since you cruelly usurped him.  I can't wait to welcome him back in to the fold and set about the dog with him. 

Yours unfaithfully

CD

16/06/2013 at 13:18

CD, I'm also a fan of Henry. Much better than Dyson. Definitely belongs in the garage!

14,881 to 14,900 of 16,656 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.