Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,901 to 14,920 of 16,651 messages
17/06/2013 at 11:47

Attempting to throttle Nigella seems to me like an entirely reasonable thing to do.

17/06/2013 at 12:47

You've just eaten 2 mahoosive kebabs and are currently snoffling your way through a packet of crisps and this afternoon - you will stink as the after effects of your lunch become apparent.

I hate working in an office with you.

Edited: 17/06/2013 at 12:47
17/06/2013 at 12:59
Screamapillar wrote (see)
Cinders wrote (see)

Seems not Screamapillar! 

By comparison Shirley Bassey didn't get her CBE until 1993. I mean do you just have to be famous for 5 minutes to get one now?

Yes, I believe that is the criterion.

17/06/2013 at 13:57

Dear Ian Brady:

Why should anybody give you anything you want ever?

And when you do finally cop it, you'll be given a respectful cremation and interment somewhere - unlike your victims.

If it was up to me, after you die you'd be put in a wheelie bin and sent to landfill for the seagulls to have a go at. In fact, before you die would be even better. 

17/06/2013 at 15:50
Muttley wrote (see)

Attempting to throttle Nigella seems to me like an entirely reasonable thing to do.

If a bloke grabbed me "playfully" by the throat I'd kick him "playfully" in the bollocks 

17/06/2013 at 19:04
Screamapillar wrote (see)
Muttley wrote (see)

If a bloke grabbed me "playfully" by the throat I'd kick him "playfully" in the bollocks 

Don't worry Ladies! If your partner is abusive to you, like grabbing you by the throat, you don't need to get upset! You're just having a playful tiff, and he's just trying to emphasise his point. Because clearly you're a silly little girl that just isn't listening to what Your Man is telling you, so he has to physically abuse you to get you to see his point of view. It's all your fault really, at the end of the day, you daft little ovary-bearer... 

17/06/2013 at 20:18

I must admit he sounds like an utter twat Emmy - bet it's no coincidence his first wife divorced him on the grounds of "unreasonable behaviour". 

I think the point several people have made is if he can do this in public, what's he like in private?

17/06/2013 at 20:27

When my ex-husband and I used to argue, he would say "You're not LISTENING to me!"  

I would reply that I WAS listening, I just wasn't agreeing with him.

17/06/2013 at 20:35

My ex-wife used to complain that I wasn't listening to her. Or something like that ...

17/06/2013 at 22:47

M-I-L - why can't you let your son and D-I-L lead their lives instead of being on our case the whole time???  You take everything he says/we say personally, furthermore you won't let anything lie and have been demanding explanations for things said since last Christmas.  You refuse to drop it.  And you point blank deny the reasons for any explanations given.  You seem to be continuously 'hurt' by us, when all we are doing is leading our lives.  We are extremely busy people, and you think the world revolves around you. You have never had to fend for yourself, you have always relied on other people to hold you up.  Now that you are on your own (and have been for the past 8 yrs) you can't cope.  You are very 'high maintenance', you complain about everything in your life, and you are acting like a complete P in the A, but you'll never see that as you are incapable of taking a long hard look at yourself.  Stop dishing out grief and nasty emails to us.  We have actually had to EARN a living all these years whilst you have had it handed to you on a plate, for which you seem totally ungrateful for.

17/06/2013 at 22:53

As a footnote to the above, you have never got up off your fat lazy backside for anything or anyone.  Its no wonder you're totally crocked and can't walk now.  You're never prepared to try/make the effort to try and improve your situation.  You always have an excuse as to why you CAN'T do things.  You are however prepared to post a letter which sets out your 'feelings' as to why you are dissatisfied with the way WE are alledgedly acting towards you.  We are SO bored with it all.  Just get a life of your own and stop giving us a hard time because we have one.

17/06/2013 at 23:17

A full 30 minutes to finish my morning's work, pack up, drive half way across the city, park, and walk to the office before the interview? You spoil me! 

17/06/2013 at 23:52

Oh, and another thing: Neither of us can stand being cooped up with you in your retirement flat, with the TV going non-stop, your zero effort to make conversation AND while you're puffing away on your umpteenth cigarette.   Its not only disgusting, but we both start coughing our guts up and then you get really pissed off as I run to open the window for fresh air.

18/06/2013 at 01:03
Well said Emmy H.

If anyone sees Charles Satchi in the street it might be nice to playfully grab him by the throat, playfully punch him in the face, take a photo and offer to sell it to him as example of situational art expressionism.
18/06/2013 at 08:24

@junglechicken, is there an inheritance involved? Worth sucking up for? 'Cos I'll come and do the sucking up for as little as 50%.

18/06/2013 at 15:57

Haven't ranted about work on here for a while, so here goes.

Jez Fucking Christ this place is sending me fucking insane

18/06/2013 at 16:07

Apathy is the only thing keeping me going.

18/06/2013 at 16:54

ha ha Nicky! nah, nothing like that....she just frequently gets the wrong end of the stick, and extracts the most negative possible outcome from anything said.  She is also a bit of a lost cause and has always relied on others to do everything for her.

18/06/2013 at 17:08

About to start hour 9 of sitting of sitting, like a big fucking lump.

18/06/2013 at 17:14

Have you tried standing up for a bit, for variety?

How about going off for a shit?

14,901 to 14,920 of 16,651 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.