Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,921 to 14,940 of 16,447 messages
18/06/2013 at 17:14

Have you tried standing up for a bit, for variety?

How about going off for a shit?

18/06/2013 at 17:17
Nicky McNamerson wrote (see)

How about going off for a shit?

he didn't say where he has been sitting. maybe having problems.

18/06/2013 at 17:20

After 9 hours it's time to call an accountant.

18/06/2013 at 17:23

I went and got a coffee, too late in the day for a shit, I'm a morning crapper

18/06/2013 at 17:24

HA.  That being TOTP made me laugh.  Or maybe it's the strong drugs.

19/06/2013 at 08:36

To the doctor who saw my mum the other day.

Thank you for making an 80 year old woman who has just had a hip operation sit in your waiting room for over an hour past her appoitnment time. The seating in your waiting room was most uncomfortable. It was you who failed to notice in 18 months that she had an issue with her hip and you who put it down to 'old age'. During the operation the doctors struggled to put a canular in and it seems to have caught one of her nerves in her hand and she has now lost some feeling in it. However, at last weeks follow up appointment with you, you looked at her hip and confirmed everything was ok. However, you refused to look at her hand and told her that her 10 minutes were up and she would have to make another appointment. A question for you then you buffoon; how come you were running an hour late if you give all your patients just 10 minutes ? You are an incompetent twat of the highest order

19/06/2013 at 08:38

Carterusm - Can you not report him? That sounds utterly and professional incompetent.

19/06/2013 at 10:18

I know it's daft but I've just found out on the news that the dancer I used to be crazy about as a child has just died and I feel a bit teary 

19/06/2013 at 17:15

A friend of mine died at the weekend too Scream.  It was a surprise and I think I might still be in shock about it.

19/06/2013 at 21:31

((SuperCaz))

Trogs    pirate
19/06/2013 at 21:47

(((((Screamy and SuperCaz)))))

To my vet surgery:-

It was very thoughtful of you to send a condolences card saying you 'know what a very special boy Minto was and how much he was loved'.
Would have meant more if you'd checked your records before writing it and got HER gender right.

Edited: 19/06/2013 at 21:47
19/06/2013 at 22:23

Trogs I will admit that I did not know Minto was a her, just a great dog with a wagging tail that could swipe a coffee table clear so quickly.

19/06/2013 at 22:49

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr - feel like I'm on a slave ship with this project.  All f**king work and no play.  Roll on 5th July - FREEDOM (for 2 weeks anyway).

Trogs    pirate
19/06/2013 at 23:45
SteadyCJ wrote (see)

Trogs I will admit that I did not know Minto was a her, just a great dog with a wagging tail that could swipe a coffee table clear so quickly.

No real reason why you should have known Steady but I would've expected the surgery who'd looked after her for 14years to have got it right. 

You're right about her coffee table clearing abilities though.  Missing the regular 'thump, thump' of her tail

20/06/2013 at 10:02

((Trogs))

Dear Screamy: stop looking at reduced to clear handbags!!! 

Edited: 20/06/2013 at 10:14
20/06/2013 at 10:25

That is very sad Trogs, especially after so long together.

Dear work - I readily admit I was miffed I didn't get a promotion back in February. I thought I deserved it, you thought I wasn't doing enough, even though I was the lowest grade doing the DM gig and that I had more developees under me than anyone else. Difference of opinion, but fair enough.

Now to hear that of all those on the same grade as me I am the lowest paid, even though none of the others do the extra duties that I do, and that I strongly suspect there are others on a lower grade who are earning the same if not more than me is something of kick in the teeth.

I really can't be arsed to go for promotion during this round, But I will be making the strong point about what I do over and above what others do and how I'm not even on their level.

20/06/2013 at 10:53

Dear colleague,

I put up with your utterly disgusting eating habits on a daily basis with minimal complaint but falling asleep at your desk may be "acceptable" in your home country but it's not acceptable here. If we all have to be awake and alert for the work day - so do you. You don't work any harder than us (actually I question if you work at all...)

If you need to sleep - get enough at home.

Pudge    pirate
20/06/2013 at 10:57

Emmy H wrote (see)

Dear colleague,

I put up with your utterly disgusting eating habits on a daily basis with minimal complaint but falling asleep at your desk may be "acceptable" in your home country but it's not acceptable here. If we all have to be awake and alert for the work day - so do you. You don't work any harder than us (actually I question if you work at all...)

If you need to sleep - get enough at home.

Next time they do it, you ought to carefully place their fingertips into a cup of lukewarm water...

They won't then dare to fall asleep on the job ever again.

20/06/2013 at 11:05

Pudge - that's the plan next time. This time I sent around a message to the other colleagues in our little office (there's 4 of us in total) saying: Shall we wake him up by scaring him?.... all tiptoed over to him and shouted: WAKE UP!!!!

He jumped out of his seat and got himself a coffee. We're not in his good books at the moment

20/06/2013 at 11:20

Dear colleagues who still have a job  -  just because I'm making an effort to be cheerful and professional and not spreading my misery around doesn't mean that I'm ok with being made redundant and please realise that 'taking it well' isn't the same as not being bothered about it.

Lilytoo (actually completely gutted)

14,921 to 14,940 of 16,447 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.