Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,435 messages
20/06/2013 at 11:26

((Lilytoo)). Well done on being professional. I wish we had more people like you in our office When the redundency train comes around - it's an awful atmosphere

20/06/2013 at 11:32

No point in making everyone else miserable too!

20/06/2013 at 19:49

seriously - WHO wants to know about people's toddlers/babies doing GIANT POOS in their potty after eating prunes???

FB fury again!

20/06/2013 at 20:39

Sorry.

Having a wee'un makes you completed obsessed with their bowel movements sometimes.

I hope they at least didn't put a picture up.... 

20/06/2013 at 20:43

Nicky - they didn't thankfully!

22/06/2013 at 21:38

I think I've found the Karen of Fetch.  If only Fetch had the 'ignore' button.

23/06/2013 at 13:02

I don't actually feel that strongly about the actual structure, it's just the fact that it never seems to matter what I think, you will do what you want anyway.  First you completely disregard my viewpoint, then when I don't change my mind, you come up with something that makes me feel I'm being childish to have such a viewpoint in the first place.  Happens with everything.  Good job I am unbelievably tolerant, or it would become a resentful issue quite quickly.

23/06/2013 at 19:41

BULLSHIT there is no fucking way that was out!

24/06/2013 at 13:27
booktrunk wrote (see)

BULLSHIT there is no fucking way that was out!

+1

24/06/2013 at 13:35

Dear Magaluf Police

thank you for the way you dealt with my son last week. You are quite right, he does not behave like that at home, jumping naked  into the sea is not something anyone does very often in Britain.

i think your tactic of confiscating his clothes and making him walk back to the hotel bollock naked was very effective and an amicable solution all round. He was expecting a good thumping tbh.

thank you.

24/06/2013 at 14:17

Most amusing Mr.P 

24/06/2013 at 16:29

OK boss, I've asked you to do this three times now.

Despite you having done this task several times over the past few weeks you now don't seem to understand what I'm requesting. I'm slightly mystified and really rather annoyed and I would just go and do it myself if I had higher level access.

As it is I shall be asking someone else but I shall also be making a mental note that you were less than helpful with this  

24/06/2013 at 20:12
Mr Puffy wrote (see)
You are quite right, he does not behave like that at home, jumping naked  into the sea is not something anyone does very often in Britain.

Really?  It appears to be the norm amongst my friends.

24/06/2013 at 20:55

Mr Puffy & SuperCaz - gotta watch out for jellyfish! That would put me right off jumping in naked!!

24/06/2013 at 21:03

LOL!  I experienced jelly fish last weekend when I swam through them for about 5 hours, although I wasn't naked.  Their sting is no worse than a static shock, although I appreciate that there are some parts of the body where you wouldn't want to experience that.

24/06/2013 at 21:29

I have experienced a big jellyfish sting. It got me down the spine from just above bra line to below waist, very painful and I reacted badly.  Luckily I was not in too deep and just ran out screaming and collapsed in a heap on the beach. The name in spanish is Medusa after the greek god with serpents for hair, very apt  name.

25/06/2013 at 07:24

I am keeping my mouth shut because I do not wish to make things awkward with your daughter (who, by the way, is much more mature than you are).  But for goodness sake.  I am not a mind-reader.   When I ask if someone if your horse is ok after it fought with mine and got kicked (please note I am upset about this, and wish there was something I could have done to prevent it) and they tell me it is ok, then I see your daughter riding it and it no marks on it a week later, why would I keep asking you how it is?  If you had told me you were having to have the vet out instead of giving me the silent treatment, I would have offered to pay part of the vet bill.  You may have been understandably upset about having to pay for a vet, but I wasn't exactly thrilled at having to fork out £200 for electric fencing in order to keep mine in a little patch on its own with no horsey company, especially as you then decided to remove yours from that field anyway so she could have just stayed with the others.  Believe me, it really is only yours that she behaves that way with, and the whole situation could have been the other way round, except there is no way you would have had to put yours on its own, and I would not have held you responsible.

And by the way, 'adult behaviour' is to talk calmly about what the problem is, not make a vicious, passive agressive comment six weeks after the event and then give me a tirade about how my failure to mind-read is appalling behaviour from an adult.

25/06/2013 at 10:33

blokes on the train last night: shut the fk up. Could you possibly mentione any more places that you have been to? Its not a big geography cock-off...dubai, tanzania, south africa, nz, australia, pakistan, singapore, japan, greece (?), kenya....stopped me getting my homeward nap.

Edited: 25/06/2013 at 10:34
25/06/2013 at 18:05

Garmins are not always accurate

25/06/2013 at 19:51

SuperCaz - OMG, 5hrs of swimming with jellyfish?! what a nightmare!  Swimming the Channel is definitely not for the faint-hearted.  I have full admiration for you.

SteadyCJ - yikes, thats nasty and very lucky you weren't in deep water.

I have a big respect for the ocean and whats in it, I'm also afraid of large waves so don't go out of my way to find them. 

Have you eaten jellyfish? I did some years ago at a Chinese restaurant.  Was disappointing really, didn't taste of anything.  I think they piled on the MSG to try to enhance it!

I have seen a Portugese man or war jellyfish washed up on a beach once, it was absolutely huge.  I tapped it with my foot, and it felt like this globular mass of, well jelly.

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,435 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.