Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,408 messages
12/06/2013 at 10:21

people in my building: why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing on your phones, then tut when you don't get a signal. Morons.

12/06/2013 at 14:55
Dustin wrote (see)

people in my building: why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing on your phones, then tut when you don't get a signal. Morons.

People in my building why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing with your phones, concentrating on them so intently that when you get to your floor you don't fecking get out and delay everybody else in the process? Morons.

12/06/2013 at 15:21

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

I do not understand why you feel the need to leave your teabags in the sink for someone else to clear up (me). It is further away from the kettle/sugar/fridge than the bin is. If it is due to 'ease', 'time-saving' or even 'laziness' then I worry about your intelligence and cognitive problem solving skills. This maybe a skill you should look into developing

That is all

12/06/2013 at 15:50

Dear Self,

Shoving a load of dairy products down your neck is not going to lead to an enjoyable run this evening.  I can say it, but apparently I will not listen...

12/06/2013 at 16:04

GingerG why not put the tea bags on their desks? They might get the hint.

12/06/2013 at 16:17
Womble wrote (see)

GingerG why not put the tea bags on their desks? They might get the hint.

I would do however, he doesn't have a desk as he is one of the sales monkeys on the shop floor...

(actually I retract that previous statement as can be construed as being unfair to monkeys)

12/06/2013 at 16:18

Lift rant #2

You know what would really help when one of the lifts is out of order as it is today? Don't fecking use it to go down!

12/06/2013 at 16:35

Dear Nutella Thief,

Next time I go shopping I'll get you your own jar...

I promise you it won't contain laxatives...

Or spit...

Or urine...

Honest

12/06/2013 at 17:52

You know, you're actually a really pretty lady with natural good looks, not all of us are blessed in that way.  The picture you just posted though, the one that your 'beautician' took to promote her page, it makes you look orange, tired and old.  The tan probably lasted 10 days because of trowel like application.

12/06/2013 at 18:14

It's a fun run, max 4 miles. You do not need to ensure that there is food left when you finally reach the finish line. You will not expire. Especially if you're likely to walk the whole thing.

12/06/2013 at 19:16

Why the f**k can't you all stop whispering in your offices??? Whats the big bloody secret???  Guess I must be missing out on all the fun then.

Where are all the 'normal' people where you can have a decent conversation???  Definitely not in this office. 

12/06/2013 at 19:20

Just 2 weeks 3 days and I get the f**k away from the office to re-gain my sanity.

13/06/2013 at 10:58

Fuck off.

Go on, just fuck right off.

Nasty, spiteful alcoholic fucking wanker.

13/06/2013 at 12:18

Dear me - you had decided that after the next go-live in July you would get off this project one way or another.

So why do you sit with someone when they hear that you may be rolling off within that timeline and try and justify the work you do in a way that makes it seem you're indispensable?! Firstly - you're not! Secondly - you want to get out of there!

Get a grip and stop telling people how difficult it's going to if you're not there. Just smile serenely, shrug and let people know things will carry on OK.

13/06/2013 at 17:29

I'd actually really prefer that you didn't come home tonight and decide instead to go to G's for the night for a bit of boozed up bonding.  I just want a bit of peace instead of the constant nagging doubt and emotional roller coaster that goes with spending an evening with you. 

13/06/2013 at 18:09

Doing the sidestep to the right, then to the left and then to the right again, saying "shall we dance?" and cackling about it is never funny or witty and all it will ever achieve is to put me in a foul mood. Especially when you do it in the middle of the road as we're crossing it, wasting time as a transit van is bearing down on us. Wanker.

13/06/2013 at 19:06

In a bad place these days at work....wonder whether to leave or not.  Working with a couple of people who have worked together before and get on really well.  I feel like a lemon, and sense that the Lead/Manager doesn't have a lot of time for me.  All I hear is whispering coming from her office as various people stop by for a 'chat'.  Don't want to be paranoid about this, but my instincts are usually pretty good. 

14/06/2013 at 07:27

Dear People,

Please stop looking at me as if I am the devil for wanting to be paid for my profession. Just because I work in the third sector, this does not mean that I haven't spent 4 years doing high level qualifications, and a lot more than that attempting to build up the experience to do my work professionally.  There are other people also trying to make a living out of it, so please do not make me feel like I should be doing it for free  because it sounds like a 'nice' thing to do.

14/06/2013 at 08:16

Fancy fonts on car number plates = the height of wankerdom. And especially on a 4x4.

14/06/2013 at 13:04

so you can afford yet another pair of new running shoes, have the latest garmin, are often kitted out in 'skins' or the latest 2XU compression gear (arm sleeves , wtf?). So why can't you pay your fkin club membership? Its a pound a week.

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,408 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.