Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,057 messages
11/06/2013 at 12:30
JT141 wrote (see)
I got annoyed on my last run, and as I passed through a field I told a cow to go fuck itself. Sorry about that.

Did the cow take you up on your suggestion?

LIVERBIRD    pirate
11/06/2013 at 12:44

Just ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Some people really piss me off. That is all

11/06/2013 at 16:23

Dear body, sort yourself out!

Had a lingering nasty virus for weeks and was just feeling properly better. "Wehey", I think, "Might finally go out for a run tonight..."

Now you've decided that for some reason I need to catch a cough. Thanks for that 

11/06/2013 at 17:09

Do you have a single civil, kind or even polite word to say about anybody that's new, isn't in your gang or doesn't agree wholeheartedly with you?  And by the way, nipping off to stir with a broken stick - very obvious. 

12/06/2013 at 07:40

Thanks for pointing out the office trip was great fun and a real team bonding time.  You seem to forget i was left behind to look after new boy as he was not invited.

I feel so much better knowing we are part of the team................. 

12/06/2013 at 08:23

Dear man on the tube chewing gum with your mouth open: you looked like a horse - and a fecking ugly one at that.

12/06/2013 at 09:42

Mate - as much as I generally enjoy your conversation would you mind giving it a rest for a little while? We've been in for over two hours now and you've not stopped. It took me an hour to write an email because you kept interrupting me and I lost my train of thought.

12/06/2013 at 10:21

people in my building: why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing on your phones, then tut when you don't get a signal. Morons.

12/06/2013 at 14:55
Dustin wrote (see)

people in my building: why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing on your phones, then tut when you don't get a signal. Morons.

People in my building why do you get in the lift and immediately start playing with your phones, concentrating on them so intently that when you get to your floor you don't fecking get out and delay everybody else in the process? Morons.

12/06/2013 at 15:21

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

I do not understand why you feel the need to leave your teabags in the sink for someone else to clear up (me). It is further away from the kettle/sugar/fridge than the bin is. If it is due to 'ease', 'time-saving' or even 'laziness' then I worry about your intelligence and cognitive problem solving skills. This maybe a skill you should look into developing

That is all

12/06/2013 at 15:50

Dear Self,

Shoving a load of dairy products down your neck is not going to lead to an enjoyable run this evening.  I can say it, but apparently I will not listen...

12/06/2013 at 16:04

GingerG why not put the tea bags on their desks? They might get the hint.

12/06/2013 at 16:17
Womble wrote (see)

GingerG why not put the tea bags on their desks? They might get the hint.

I would do however, he doesn't have a desk as he is one of the sales monkeys on the shop floor...

(actually I retract that previous statement as can be construed as being unfair to monkeys)

12/06/2013 at 16:18

Lift rant #2

You know what would really help when one of the lifts is out of order as it is today? Don't fecking use it to go down!

12/06/2013 at 16:35

Dear Nutella Thief,

Next time I go shopping I'll get you your own jar...

I promise you it won't contain laxatives...

Or spit...

Or urine...

Honest

12/06/2013 at 17:52

You know, you're actually a really pretty lady with natural good looks, not all of us are blessed in that way.  The picture you just posted though, the one that your 'beautician' took to promote her page, it makes you look orange, tired and old.  The tan probably lasted 10 days because of trowel like application.

12/06/2013 at 18:14

It's a fun run, max 4 miles. You do not need to ensure that there is food left when you finally reach the finish line. You will not expire. Especially if you're likely to walk the whole thing.

12/06/2013 at 19:16

Why the f**k can't you all stop whispering in your offices??? Whats the big bloody secret???  Guess I must be missing out on all the fun then.

Where are all the 'normal' people where you can have a decent conversation???  Definitely not in this office. 

12/06/2013 at 19:20

Just 2 weeks 3 days and I get the f**k away from the office to re-gain my sanity.

13/06/2013 at 10:58

Fuck off.

Go on, just fuck right off.

Nasty, spiteful alcoholic fucking wanker.

14,941 to 14,960 of 16,057 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.