Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

14,981 to 15,000 of 16,411 messages
17/06/2013 at 20:35

My ex-wife used to complain that I wasn't listening to her. Or something like that ...

17/06/2013 at 22:47

M-I-L - why can't you let your son and D-I-L lead their lives instead of being on our case the whole time???  You take everything he says/we say personally, furthermore you won't let anything lie and have been demanding explanations for things said since last Christmas.  You refuse to drop it.  And you point blank deny the reasons for any explanations given.  You seem to be continuously 'hurt' by us, when all we are doing is leading our lives.  We are extremely busy people, and you think the world revolves around you. You have never had to fend for yourself, you have always relied on other people to hold you up.  Now that you are on your own (and have been for the past 8 yrs) you can't cope.  You are very 'high maintenance', you complain about everything in your life, and you are acting like a complete P in the A, but you'll never see that as you are incapable of taking a long hard look at yourself.  Stop dishing out grief and nasty emails to us.  We have actually had to EARN a living all these years whilst you have had it handed to you on a plate, for which you seem totally ungrateful for.

17/06/2013 at 22:53

As a footnote to the above, you have never got up off your fat lazy backside for anything or anyone.  Its no wonder you're totally crocked and can't walk now.  You're never prepared to try/make the effort to try and improve your situation.  You always have an excuse as to why you CAN'T do things.  You are however prepared to post a letter which sets out your 'feelings' as to why you are dissatisfied with the way WE are alledgedly acting towards you.  We are SO bored with it all.  Just get a life of your own and stop giving us a hard time because we have one.

17/06/2013 at 23:17

A full 30 minutes to finish my morning's work, pack up, drive half way across the city, park, and walk to the office before the interview? You spoil me! 

17/06/2013 at 23:52

Oh, and another thing: Neither of us can stand being cooped up with you in your retirement flat, with the TV going non-stop, your zero effort to make conversation AND while you're puffing away on your umpteenth cigarette.   Its not only disgusting, but we both start coughing our guts up and then you get really pissed off as I run to open the window for fresh air.

18/06/2013 at 01:03
Well said Emmy H.

If anyone sees Charles Satchi in the street it might be nice to playfully grab him by the throat, playfully punch him in the face, take a photo and offer to sell it to him as example of situational art expressionism.
18/06/2013 at 08:24

@junglechicken, is there an inheritance involved? Worth sucking up for? 'Cos I'll come and do the sucking up for as little as 50%.

18/06/2013 at 15:57

Haven't ranted about work on here for a while, so here goes.

Jez Fucking Christ this place is sending me fucking insane

18/06/2013 at 16:07

Apathy is the only thing keeping me going.

18/06/2013 at 16:54

ha ha Nicky! nah, nothing like that....she just frequently gets the wrong end of the stick, and extracts the most negative possible outcome from anything said.  She is also a bit of a lost cause and has always relied on others to do everything for her.

18/06/2013 at 17:08

About to start hour 9 of sitting of sitting, like a big fucking lump.

18/06/2013 at 17:14

Have you tried standing up for a bit, for variety?

How about going off for a shit?

18/06/2013 at 17:17
Nicky McNamerson wrote (see)

How about going off for a shit?

he didn't say where he has been sitting. maybe having problems.

18/06/2013 at 17:20

After 9 hours it's time to call an accountant.

18/06/2013 at 17:23

I went and got a coffee, too late in the day for a shit, I'm a morning crapper

18/06/2013 at 17:24

HA.  That being TOTP made me laugh.  Or maybe it's the strong drugs.

19/06/2013 at 08:36

To the doctor who saw my mum the other day.

Thank you for making an 80 year old woman who has just had a hip operation sit in your waiting room for over an hour past her appoitnment time. The seating in your waiting room was most uncomfortable. It was you who failed to notice in 18 months that she had an issue with her hip and you who put it down to 'old age'. During the operation the doctors struggled to put a canular in and it seems to have caught one of her nerves in her hand and she has now lost some feeling in it. However, at last weeks follow up appointment with you, you looked at her hip and confirmed everything was ok. However, you refused to look at her hand and told her that her 10 minutes were up and she would have to make another appointment. A question for you then you buffoon; how come you were running an hour late if you give all your patients just 10 minutes ? You are an incompetent twat of the highest order

19/06/2013 at 08:38

Carterusm - Can you not report him? That sounds utterly and professional incompetent.

19/06/2013 at 10:18

I know it's daft but I've just found out on the news that the dancer I used to be crazy about as a child has just died and I feel a bit teary 

19/06/2013 at 17:15

A friend of mine died at the weekend too Scream.  It was a surprise and I think I might still be in shock about it.

14,981 to 15,000 of 16,411 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.