Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

15,021 to 15,040 of 16,653 messages
04/07/2013 at 14:29

Cinders you needed to have typed it into your search bar at some time. If your browser can remember it than you can go straight into it.

Dave, in all honesty I was making a joke and have aplogised. You, on the other hand are deliberately behaving like a complete and utter f*cking moron.

I expect it from some posters on here but not from you, you always come across as quite humorous. To say I'm surprised is an understatement 

Edited: 04/07/2013 at 14:37
04/07/2013 at 14:46

I'm a right bundle of laughs....

let it go, I'm not upset, so didn't require an apology...

Pudge    pirate
04/07/2013 at 14:52

Any chance of you two kissing and making up?!

04/07/2013 at 14:54

Teehee. It's doubtful, she's married to one of the enemy 

I haven't fallen out anyway. 

04/07/2013 at 14:55

Well, OK Dave, I will...I don't mind anyone going batshit crazy on my ass but I do like to think there should be good reason why and this really didn't seem like one... 

Have a good afternoon  

Pudge - don't be naughty! 

Edited: 04/07/2013 at 14:57
04/07/2013 at 14:58

Thank you.  68 k's to go with Quickstep driving the bunch and a pile of ironing to do couldn't be better

Pudge    pirate
04/07/2013 at 15:00
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

Teehee. It's doubtful, she's married to one of the enemy 

I haven't fallen out anyway. 

If you are referring to the "enemy" meaning Yorkshire, I'll have you know that I am a Tyke and I find your remark deeply insulting.

Right, can normal service resume?  Can we all get back to chatting about the state of the nation, bitching about the RW IT department and generally talking shite....oh, and running and cycling too obviously?

04/07/2013 at 15:01

Keep you out of trouble though won't it? 

cougie    pirate
05/07/2013 at 10:47
Dear Mr New Milkman,

It's bugger all use to 90% of people to deliver your milk at gone half nine in the morning on what will be the hottest day of the year.

The previous guy used to deliver in the dead of night AND he was still cheery.

So why are you so crap and grumpy ? I'm going to have to cancel and I suspect most of your other customers will too.

Its not rocket science is it ? Deliver the milk BEFORE people leave for work ?
07/07/2013 at 00:17
My earlier post, "Marion Bartolli at Wimbledon. Top 15 player. QF of US Open last year. Quite fat."

...and Wimbledon champion. So I can just go f*ck myself.
07/07/2013 at 00:39
Although it does give the rest of us that are "carrying a bit of extra timber" a bit of hope.
07/07/2013 at 09:58

but it is womens tennis though...
Yesterday proved why they deserve the same as the men. Maybe next year they'll just have a WImbledon singles (mixed) event, but with twice the prize money. Seems fair to me.

07/07/2013 at 13:14

Dustin, its been like that for years though with the Williams brothers domination

07/07/2013 at 22:04

I'm not on FB so I can't update my status to "step grandmother" 

08/07/2013 at 22:05

Not checked the forecast but since the beginning of the year it has blown pretty much consistently from the north so the likelihood is that they'll be into a head wind for most of the day. When they hit the coast at Cancale (a pretty little fishing village with some really good sea food restaurants) they turn and head west so there is a chance that there may be some cross winds. Looking out of the kitchen window the turbines are fairly whizzing round at the moment but it could, of course, drop overnight.

Although they'll be passing a mere 25kms to the east of my place, I haven't actually ridden the roads they'll be taking for a while so I went for a gentle spin earlier today to check out some of the route.  www.d2ride.co.uk

I did the climb though the forest of Paimpont on one of my first rides with the local club and I remember arriving at the top purple-faced and panting from the effort of trying to keep up with the local grimpeurs. Surely that ought to be worthy of categorisation I thought to myself.  Sadly, my memory was clearly playing tricks.  The sad reality is that it is a steady 2.5km drag with a maximum gradient of maybe 6% for a few hundred metres.

The area around Pampont forest is quite beautiful by the way. Paimpont Forest is supposedly King Arthur's realm Brocéliande.

Oh, and St Meen Le Grand is the birthplace of 3 time TDF winner Louison Bobet and home to a museum dedicated to him. The race will go right by the museum. There was some kind of function going on there today or I might well have gone in to take a look. Despite living just down the road all this time and passing it on numerous rides, I've still never managed to check it out.

08/07/2013 at 23:16

You should, we did a few weeks back after an excellent lunch in Cancale 

09/07/2013 at 13:28

Dear boss,

Actually, that's just not f*cking good enough! 

09/07/2013 at 13:40

Dear New-ish Poster,  Please don't spam with a link to your business and blog.

I know I don't have to look at it, but it is not in the spirit of the thread, and your post is hardly in the category of things you can't say, so it looks like you've just picked a thread to spam!

Edited: 09/07/2013 at 13:41
09/07/2013 at 15:34

Just saying "that's weird" to every thing you don't understand doesn't make it weird. I don't understand how you got into the position you're in, but I don't think it's weird. It's a mistake, but not weird.

10/07/2013 at 08:24

mumford and sons - if there is a worse band in the history of music I am fortunate enough not to have heard them

and following on from Wilkie - FB 'friends' please don't post links to inane blogs of your friends/family/associates. If I want to read pointless drivel I'll pick up the Daily Mail.

Edited: 10/07/2013 at 08:25
15,021 to 15,040 of 16,653 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.