Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

15,121 to 15,140 of 16,054 messages
10/07/2013 at 11:30

Is it really necessary to sneer at someone else's achievement, just because it's lesser than your own? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Because it made me feel like crap. And in the context of everything else, I could really have done without it.

10/07/2013 at 12:11

Dear Feckwit,

Some of us that used to work with you have been wondering for a few years now how you managed to reach your current position.

And now, it turns out, your new team have been complaining about you - not by name but we all know.

This is very satisfying and long overdue... 

10/07/2013 at 14:21

Men. Stop wearing vests, unless its a running vest. And while i'm here, stop driving with no top on.

Lets stay classy..

10/07/2013 at 16:52

Very nicely put Simon 

So, Mr. Pietersen, 14 runs. I reckon you've got to do a lot more than that to justfiy your place in the team matey 

Edited: 10/07/2013 at 16:54
10/07/2013 at 17:11

lets stop using terms like lsr, tempo, threshold, fartlek and race to describe runs that are all of the exactly intensity. Simply saying 'A run' would sum each effort up nicely and also be much more honest to yourself. Oh and constantly running at the same pace is the reason that you are on a long term plateau!

11/07/2013 at 09:18

Dear well meaning soon to be ex colleagues (again)  -  I really do appreciate your kindness and sympathy for my future jobless state at the end of next week but really?  Are you seriously sure that that something will 'turn up'?  Have you been listening to the news?

(Sigh) 

11/07/2013 at 13:52

Bookie, I've been living with someone for the last week who has that mentality.  I am scum because I don't have the drive to 'win' every training session and he is making sure tht I know that.

But it is having the opposite effect.  He is saying these things because he is insecure and he has to beef himself up to feel worthy.  He sees me and my mediocre swimming as a threat and of that I am very proud   Its a compliment in disguise.

11/07/2013 at 14:01

I'm going on holiday if you don't like it fuck off.

11/07/2013 at 14:23

Dear boss - I dont care as I will be on annual leave but why the fook have you let everyone in our team book off bank holiday weekend and 2 days next week as well ? Are you going to do our work while we are all off ?

12/07/2013 at 16:47

How is is not 5pm yet? Come on FFS 

16/07/2013 at 13:29

You... have a superiority complex. Person X contacted someone other than you because the other person is the chairman.  Believe me, I would LOVE to palm this tedious job off onto you, but clearly I am actually more capable of handling it professionally than you are, so I shouldn't.

16/07/2013 at 15:44

I really would rather like to throw a complete and child like tantrum...
Ok that's more things I'd like to do but can't.

16/07/2013 at 16:33

Dear boss,

I have been here a long time so I know that when you use the work "exciting" what you actually mean is a big bloody headache for most of the team while you and others crow about it once the work's done.

16/07/2013 at 16:49

When I ask if you're OK you say yes, but then act as if I've done something wrong.  If you want to tell me fine, but I'm really not going to play the game of trying to tease it out of you whilst you make me feel guilty for something I don't even know I've done.

If it means there's an atmosphere then I guess I'll just have to live with that, but I think it's poor considering the enormous support I've shown over the last few months.

16/07/2013 at 17:09

Heatwave. Please feck off. Right now. I want 20 degrees and a gentle breeze. No more than that.

16/07/2013 at 17:19

Heatwave, please continue until the end of the month, at least over the English Channel.  I want that waater to get above 16 degrees before I have to get in

16/07/2013 at 19:04
Muttley wrote (see)

Heatwave. Please feck off. Right now. I want 20 degrees and a gentle breeze. No more than that.

Me too Mutts

17/07/2013 at 10:47

Dear ex Landlord

You appear to be putting fairly heavy barriers in the way of me completing the sale of my business and I'm not sure why, although I have my ideas.  So far, you have vetoed two potential buyers because you didn't like the look of them, despite them presenting to me with perfectly valid business plans.  I got you the tenant that you wanted and agreed a sale with her that, whilst not ideal for me, is mutually beneficial to all parties.  Now you're getting arsey with her and refusing to answer my calls.  If you think for one minute you're getting hold of the assets I am attempting to sell, you'll find yourself very quickly slapped with a law suit, as well as losing the tenant who is willing to pay your rent every month. 

You'll also find your name being cast in a very poor light in the local paper.  My hackles are up and my claws are coming out.  Do not test me.

K?

17/07/2013 at 21:19

I went to Liverpool today. It was alright really.

17/07/2013 at 22:10

I would like it to rain.

15,121 to 15,140 of 16,054 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.