Things you want to say but can't

A chance to get it off your chest

15,181 to 15,200 of 16,364 messages
15/08/2013 at 21:51

Nice young man, I know you probably passed your driving test last week, but please learn that cyclists can do over 20mph downhill. Therefore do not pull out of a driveway and turn right, taking your time getting into the road, causing me to jam on the brakes, you had clearly seen me, as I had you. Lesson - if in doubt, do not do it.

And yes I did catch up with him later at traffic lights, knocked on his window and gave him a piece of my mind in a few choice words.

15/08/2013 at 22:10

Given the ongoing problems with child welfare issues, including the recent case in which a little boy was murdered by his mother and her partner, do you really think it acceptable to deliver training in 'Safeguarding children' by way of handing us a leaflet? Having us sign a slip that says we've read it does not constitute any sort of meaningful training. Bloody hell!!!

15/08/2013 at 22:49

Yup, it was a good idea to be really aggressive towards that copper.  I wonder why you were arrested. It's not like there were 500 witnesses or anything. Isn't Manchester ace. 

16/08/2013 at 00:41

No, whatever I say to you, I am not OK.

16/08/2013 at 12:32

Dear thief: next time you steal my Walnut Whip you might find it has had some extra ingredients added to it. 

16/08/2013 at 14:16

Please think before you say some things. Last night you accused your son of doing something and today it was my turn. When you stopped to think about what you said you realised what you had said was wrong, both last night and today. In both cases you should not have been surprised that we both argued our case back to you. So, 1) think what you want to say and 2) say it. That is all

17/08/2013 at 08:51

facebook (again)
Oh look, yet more pictures of your holiday. Fk off, I don't care.

Cake    pirate
17/08/2013 at 12:58

I'm watching football with my mother-in-law so yyyyyeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!

Right back to quitely drinking tea and watching wednesdayhopefully win against leeds. 

17/08/2013 at 20:55
Staring wide-eyed and declaring "I swear to God" after every statement doesn't make you any less full of shit.
18/08/2013 at 08:48

Dear First "Great" Western. Thank you for cancelling the train this morning, so that I couldn't get to the race. Engineering works do overrun sometimes and I don't blame you for that, but when I checked your website this morning it said that the service was running well. When, erm, it wasn't actually running at all. I see on arriving back home from the station that you have now updated it. Thanks. Also, the ticket was only a tenner but I'm going to claim it back on principle. There was nobody at the ticket office in the station of course so I'll have to make another trip there. Fuckwits.

Cake    pirate
19/08/2013 at 17:35

Dude it's 5.30 on a monday and pay roll will run tomorrow morning. You should have informed someone of this as soon as you know there was a problem and your lucky I'm still here as wanted to head off to a race. Stop conplaining get of the phone and do what I said you need to do to get this fixed. The problem will not get fixed until you do this and think about it no-one is going to change anyone's pay record from a voice on the phone that could be anyone you muppet. Up the workers.

19/08/2013 at 20:18

Thank you for pointing out that my report of my Channel swim was too negative.  Here's a version that I think you might have prefered

'I got in the water.  It was warm like a nice bath.  My support crew were all jolly and smiley.  I enjoyed it.  It was easy.  when I got out n France there was a welcomng committee who provided me with champagne and strawberries.  I reluctantly returned to England where I treated my fantastic support crew to a night on the town, no expense spared as they had been such wonderful people who practically did the swim for me with no effort involved on my part'

If you want to accuse me of being thoughtless then maybe you shouldn't be so negative yourself, undermining people's confidence and reducing people to tears through your stupid comments.  Pot calling kettle black springs to mind

19/08/2013 at 20:36

SC - really? your Channel swim report was criticized?  Makes me wonder by whom and why.  Prats.

19/08/2013 at 20:44

When it's even called "Channelling Optimism"? Ffs

Ignore the f**ker. I would say name and shame but that would give them more import than they deserve.

19/08/2013 at 20:49

Caz, i thought your report was very open and honest.  Lots of people go through dark periods during endurance events and if your report helps another swimmer and their support crew prepare for that possibility then it's a good thing.

19/08/2013 at 21:54

Caz your report was amazing.  Honest, well written and compelling.  Ignore the silly bastard who had a go.  They're not worth your time.

Cake    pirate
20/08/2013 at 12:22

Caz it's always easier to crittersis than to do it yourself. feck'un.

20/08/2013 at 14:21

Hm...I see the idiot virus seems to be spreading round the building today... 

20/08/2013 at 14:39

Caz, I think you SHOULD say it, and say it to the arsehole concerned!

20/08/2013 at 18:27

I did respond to them saying that I felt I had to be honest for my own sake, for my support crew and for anyone else who may be able to learn from my experience.  I got aa reply back that I am refusing to read.

15,181 to 15,200 of 16,364 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.