Things your OH wouldn't know without you.

17 messages
16/05/2013 at 16:42

Anything about training - If I didn't coach him - he would get nowhere - and how am I replaid - by being resoundingly beaten at every race!

16/05/2013 at 21:28

Correct pronunciation of Broccoli. And Alpen.

17/05/2013 at 01:13

Anything about football.

17/05/2013 at 08:01

how to moan?

Pudge    pirate
17/05/2013 at 08:06

How to operate any electronic devices (TV, DVD, Amp, PS3, Wii etc)

How to change all the digital timepieces in the house when the clocks go forward/back.

gingerfurball    pirate
17/05/2013 at 10:05

Who has right of way at junctions and "Am I in the right lane" - every. single. time. 

17/05/2013 at 10:27

What a RR Merlin engine sounds like and how to quickly tell the difference between a Spitfire and a Hurricane (whilst on the ground - we're still working at silhouette identification).

The best way to stack the washing up. She's forever thanking me for that!

17/05/2013 at 10:39

Until recently, if I died suddenly, I think very soon all utilities would have been turned off in quick succession as she doesn't have a clue who our suppliers are.  Sad, but this did play on my mind and I recently wrote all this crap down and put it in a "safe place" so she would know which companies to ring up if needed.  

Same with banking, insurance and mortgage-type stuff.

You can imagine that it's an entralling one-page document to read.

17/05/2013 at 10:43

How to deal with a redhaired, PMT'd, arguementative, grumpy cow once a month

(the correct answer is give me copious red wine, a good book and leave me alone!) 

Edited: 17/05/2013 at 10:43
gingerfurball    pirate
17/05/2013 at 10:51
Big_G wrote (see)

Until recently, if I died suddenly, I think very soon all utilities would have been turned off in quick succession as she doesn't have a clue who our suppliers are.  Sad, but this did play on my mind and I recently wrote all this crap down and put it in a "safe place" so she would know which companies to ring up if needed.  

I have to do this...I went in for an operation recently and got all the life insurance papers out before hadn because I knew that he didn't have a clue where they were.

17/05/2013 at 11:58

Where ANYTHING is 

17/05/2013 at 12:01
Big_G wrote (see)

I just need to know where the OH's wine collection is so that I can sell it. For some reason he won't tell me at the moment 

17/05/2013 at 15:11

I'm with Wilkie on that one

17/05/2013 at 15:31
Big_G wrote (see)

Does she know where the safe place is ??

17/05/2013 at 15:32

Anything, anything that involves simple physics.

How to cook.

17/05/2013 at 18:27

We're the same as Big_G but the other way round.  He wouldn't know anything about our utilities, insurance, bank accounts etc.  I've written them all down for him.

17/05/2013 at 18:35

Carter - yes, I wrote it down and put it in a safe place....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
17 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.