This forum is shite

What an effort

41 to 60 of 227 messages
27/06/2012 at 09:51

I am trying to eat my weight in pringles now but every time I eat a 2g pringle I have to eat another 2g pringle to catch up.

27/06/2012 at 09:53

Well it makes me laugh.  Someone starts a thread to moan then it gets taken over by a discussion on Pringles - Brilliant 

27/06/2012 at 09:53
I like having two Pringles of different flavours at the same time. Someone mentioned the salt and vinegar being too over powering - well their ok if paired with a plain Pringle.

4/5 at once would be too much. I'd need a drink half way through!
27/06/2012 at 09:56
Can anyone else fit their hand in the Pringles tube? Makes eating them a lot easier!
27/06/2012 at 09:58
Catalin Bond wrote (see)
Can anyone else fit their hand in the Pringles tube? Makes eating them a lot easier!

Yep, I can get my hand right down to the bottom to retrieve all the little broken bits 

27/06/2012 at 09:59

<span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: #eeeeee;">"when driving and I have a pile on my leg,"

<span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: #eeeeee;">Ahah! You anticipated my question: "How on earth do you get those big, manly, ex-rugby prop hands in a Pringles tube?"  

Oh FFS.

Has anyone tried to put 2 Pringles onto your lips, so they are shaped like a ducks beak??? Thats funny. Its quite difficult, as you mustnt crush the Pringles, just balance them together at a sort of symmetrical angle. Kids love it.

27/06/2012 at 10:00

*wiggles dainty Pringle-hands*

27/06/2012 at 10:01

I get the broken ones out by "drinking" out of the tube..... a useul tip for folk like Jj....

27/06/2012 at 10:03

... sorry, Jj, I couldnt translate your Uberkistan wording, thought you had BIG hands, not Girlie Dainty Ones...

27/06/2012 at 10:07
I'll do it with this silly Quote function.
fat buddha wrote (see)

when driving and I have a pile on my leg, I munch them in 2's 

And then I said:

"Ahah! You anticipated my question: 'How on earth do you get those big, manly, ex-rugby prop hands in a Pringles tube?' "

27/06/2012 at 10:10
Jj wrote (see)

Ahah! You anticipated my question: "How on earth do you get those big, manly, ex-rugby prop hands in a Pringles tube?"  

I get t'other half to dig them out for me.....

and like Voley - the broken ones get "drunken"

Pringles tubes are also very good for growing sweet peas from seed - they have the depth of root run that they like and when ready to plant out, just stick the whole tube in the soil as the cardboard breaks down.   

27/06/2012 at 10:10

2's are best....... or are there any who like 3's?????????

27/06/2012 at 10:12
fat buddha wrote (see)
Jj wrote (see)

Pringles tubes are also very good for growing sweet peas from seed - they have the depth of root run that they like and when ready to plant out, just stick the whole tube in the soil as the cardboard breaks down.   

..... over to you, Saffy.........

Edited: 27/06/2012 at 10:13
27/06/2012 at 10:16

I think that trying to eat 1 pringle at a time to consume my own weight in them is where I've been going wrong all this time. My new attempt will be doing my entire weight in pringles in one mouthful. Eureka.

27/06/2012 at 10:17
So there you go Dreamtwister I do hope this thread turned out as you would have hoped
27/06/2012 at 10:23
Jj wrote (see)

*wiggles dainty Pringle-hands*

Are Pringles giving away free hands now? I only ever find crisps in mine. But then again I never win anything.

27/06/2012 at 10:23
Voley wrote (see)
fat buddha wrote (see)
Jj wrote (see)

..... over to you, Saffy.........

You want to stick me in a Pringles tube to see if I root??? 

27/06/2012 at 10:27

Is it true that the aforementioned salt and fat based snacks are made of the same thingas the Pringle sweater de rigeur amongst soccer casuals in the late 80s, and the golf set? If so, is it a case of knitting the snacks together to make a jumper, or shredding and deep-frying the jumper?

Off to do some research.

41 to 60 of 227 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.