This forum is shite

What an effort

1 to 20 of 210 messages
26/06/2012 at 23:48

Ah goodie...a troll. Not had one of those in a while... *waits for the spammers to join in*

26/06/2012 at 23:50

Oh poor you Dreamtwister here try this its a serious site about running. they are dedicated over there
www.fetcheveryone.com 

26/06/2012 at 23:54
goldbeetle wrote (see)

Oh poor you Dreamtwister here try this its a serious site about running. they are dedicated over there
www.fetcheveryone.com 

Oh Beetle...you're funny!!

27/06/2012 at 00:00

Funny  Im trying to help a fellow runner and athlete  in need of serious philosophical debate.

That site is very thing he needs. In depth analysis, debate on the joy and virtue of our given sport and in fact the foundation of our collective knowledge is stored within said site.

A veritable Garden of Eden for runners.

Dreamtwister go free yourself from the shackles of Runnersworld. The promised land is but a click away

27/06/2012 at 00:05

Thats people. We go on and on about the same old same old until something interesting happens out of the ordinary then we talk about that. Life is basically treading water most of the time. Then you win a race, win the lottery, give birth, get a new tattoo, eat your weight in Pringles for a bet. If you stopped most humans at 2:30 on a Wednesday and asked them to descibe what they were doing or about to do or have just finished doing, it would probably not be " im trying to dispose of a body"

Thats why on the whole the world is not a dangerous place full of insane child killing genocidal wife beating Pringle eaters. You only need a few to make everyone elses life a misery

Does that help explain the dog running posts and why my leg hurts a bit?

27/06/2012 at 00:16

Hurrah and trousers down for thread 41.  Whoop whoop!

Any pringles left?

27/06/2012 at 00:23
This site is so bad I'm going to come this site and moan about this site to other site user, even though it's quite likely the users that use this site are problem just as bad as the site itself.

Life ? Don't talk to me about life
27/06/2012 at 00:24

no, but this morning I woke up and had a shower. Then I got dressed.

The cat miaowed and I had lunch with a friend - at no point were Pringles consumed. I am still looking for a job, I made brownies and I'm a bit lonely.

Ooh hash, have you got pringles to share??

27/06/2012 at 00:30
Interesting of this site is so bad why, after being banned many times for being a nazi troll do you keep reappearing Dreamtwister/Yifter/Jokerman?
Or is that it you life is so empty that you find redemption and fulfilment being a bully and cyber warrior ?
Your life must be like a small grey painted windowless room.
27/06/2012 at 00:38

It works for me.

Has anyone noticed how Pringles are smaller these days?

27/06/2012 at 00:46
I haven't Pringles in years
27/06/2012 at 01:12
I don't like Pringles, just thought you might like to know.
27/06/2012 at 01:59

I would have to eat between 34,500- 35000 Pringles to eat my weight in Pringles.

A Pringle weighs about 2 grammes

Edited: 27/06/2012 at 02:08
27/06/2012 at 06:24

Pringles make my tongue hurt...i have something called Geographic tongue, which is nice!!

@ Dreamweaver.. perhaps you'd be happier at www.imamiserablebarsteward.com ?

I find this forum incredibly useful and informative, I also really enjoy reading the more 'mundane' threads. Perhaps you'd better take up knitting or something to help control your angry outburts? 

27/06/2012 at 06:37

pringles are nice, although the salt and vinegar ones tend to be a bit "in your face"...

if pushed though, i reckon i could eat quite a few.......probably need some sort of drink with them though,....a beer perhaps.....although if i had to drive i would probably have a coke....or even a lemonade.....quite like lemonade actually.

anyway.....my knee hurts.

27/06/2012 at 06:47

Aww, bless. It's not all about you, you know. 

I find it difficult to stop eating pringles once I've started, but they do need a drink to help them go down. 

27/06/2012 at 07:00

Pringles, salt & vinegar ones defo too much, make your lips explode but all other flavours could manage my body weight.

My dog's done a crap in the garden and the slugs are having a race towards it

27/06/2012 at 07:16

I prefer the kettle chips

<ponders a geographic tongue>

seren nos    pirate
27/06/2012 at 07:25

I'm upset...........I am enjoying the discussion I started and have had some wonderful suggestions by fellow forumites...........my 5 year plan is taking shape nicely.even considering how expensive it might be to get to sweden...........

did you really take the time to study all 40 of the threads

yeo
27/06/2012 at 08:00

Bloody over-priced crisps shoved in a silly tube

won't have 'em in the house

mind, if you were to offer me one...

1 to 20 of 210 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.