This weeks music recommendation

1 message
10/10/2002 at 10:05
I hope you all picked up last weeks recommendation (Lacuna Coil). This has become a permanent fixture in the car over and really is excellent......errr if you like goth inspired heavy metal.

Moving on

This weeks recommendations...

Local releases have been a bit thin on the ground, maybe its dur to the run up to Christmas so I've had to go delving a bit to find something new, however have purchased....

"Another happy ending" - by The Clarks, unfortunately available on import only, but excellent mainstream guitar based rock - strongly recommended.

I also dipped my aural toe in the water of the new Bon Jovi CD "Bounce". Steady dependable and nothing really new - if you like Bon Jovi you'll like this - recommended.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.