Tie me kangaroo down sport

21 to 31 of 31 messages
19/04/2013 at 20:05

I had a music teacher who called himself 'Uncle Denny - the Children's' Friend' - he ended up doing 9 years in prison for his friendliness....

20/04/2013 at 23:23
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

We've still have one Strictly come dancing presenter from that era who has managed to keep his nose clean.

coincidently someone once told me a story about a dancing presenter and a road fatality involving a cyclist many years ago.  I couldn't say if it was the same dancing presenter.

21/04/2013 at 06:40

I'm going to tell Mr Hull you said that about him.

21/04/2013 at 09:27
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
I've had doubts about Sooty for years

Careful now DtES, he might Sue you! Anyhow, any wrong doing by Sooty and they'll just Sweep it under the carpet...

28/04/2013 at 11:07

Sooty is innocent!  Mathew Corbet...he had a hand in a few victims.

Rolf Harris sang about it for years...two little boys, tie my kangaroo down, jake the peg with the extra leg, asking people to play with his diggery doo.

28/04/2013 at 14:21
Peter Everitt wrote (see)
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
I've had doubts about Sooty for years

Careful now DtES, he might Sue you! Anyhow, any wrong doing by Sooty and they'll just Sweep it under the carpet...

I can deal with Sue....... 

28/04/2013 at 22:38

Dave

28/04/2013 at 23:43

Just one thing though. Are all of these celebrities that have been accused actually guilty? It's easy for the public to accuse them and if they are guilty, I hope that they go to prison, but the problem is that all it takes is for someone to make an accusation, then it's one person's word against another.

29/04/2013 at 13:33

Well done no one thought of that!

29/04/2013 at 13:44

I've seen people falsley accused tho!

29/04/2013 at 13:55

DF3 that's not the case everyone at the BBC (and Police) knew and kept quiet for fear of causing grief in their own careers, the hypocrites involved deserve a longer jail sentence than he did. Do they really expect us to believe he was a master criminal who kept 50 years of abuse secret?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 31 of 31 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.