Time to resurrect a Strictly thread!

Or start a new one for 2011?

1,321 to 1,340 of 1,567 messages
16/12/2011 at 18:25
It could go either way between Harry and Chelseeeeeeee. It's too close to call and neither of them have had to rely on the public vote yet so we don't know who is most popular. I want Harry to win because Chelseeeee, fabulous dancer though she is, still annoys me. I also think he's been undermarked so a win for him would be sticking two fingers up to Craig, for not giving him a 10 for the V waltz, and Len, for being unable to see the obvious passion in his Argentine Tango.
iron fraggle    pirate
16/12/2011 at 21:34

Who will win - Harry

who do I want to win - Harry or Chelseeeee  

16/12/2011 at 21:39
Who will win? Who do you want to win?

TopSec - Chelsee/Chelsee

xine267 - Could go to any of them/ Harry, Harry, HARRY!

Little Nemo - Harry/Chelseee

sharkie - I think probably Harry but Raffo (OH) thinks Chelsee/ we are both rooting for Harry though.
I think any of them would be 'worthy' (for want of a better word) winners.

fraggle - Harry/ Harry or Chelseeeeee

Saffy - Harry / Chelseeeeeeeee

16/12/2011 at 21:40

TopSec - Chelsee/Chelsee

Little Nemo - Harry/Chelseee

sharkie - I think probably Harry but Raffo (OH) thinks Chelsee/ we are both rooting for Harry though.

Podds -  Harry / don't mind too much

Soz....I missed off Podds!

17/12/2011 at 08:45

TopSec- Chelsee/Chelsee

Little Nemo- Harry/Chelseee

sharkie- I think probably Harry but Raffo (OH) thinks Chelsee/ we are both rooting for Harry though.

Podds - Harry / don't mind too much

Soupy- Chelseeeeee/Harry -but don't mind too much between the two of them.  Harry has an advantage of being a drummer so has good timing but Chelseeeeeee has acting experience so its all evens.  

17/12/2011 at 12:06
Ooo - it's getting exciting
17/12/2011 at 12:29

feckity feck! My children have surprised us with tickets for a Queen tribute concert as our Christmas present...tonight! Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

I reckon Harry or Chelseeee to win, depends on how the show dance goes I reckon.

17/12/2011 at 12:29

Yippeeeeeee! Reprieeeeeeeved at the last minute. Dinner guests have postponed til tomorrow - restaurant now cancelled and it's all systems Strictleeeeeeeeeee here.

17/12/2011 at 13:21

Oh dear Kwilter.  And my lovely OH has just insisted on taking me out for dinner tonight.  I don't want to sound ungrateful but I've just negotiated that we don't go till after 8pm!  I'll have to tape the results and try not to overhear anything till we get home.

See you all later.

yeo
17/12/2011 at 14:24

I'm working tonight and won't be back until 11ish. I'll have to remember to take some CDs in the car so I don't hear any spoilers on the radio, and stay up till the wee small hours watching it.

My money's on Harry

17/12/2011 at 14:54
< Drags in the sofa and starts filling the fridge with beer and wine. Hangs up the "Harry for champ" banners around the thread>
17/12/2011 at 16:03

My money's on Harry too.

We are going to a 'mulled wine and mincepie' evening that starts at 6.30. Do you think we can be back to watch the first half on video beofre the second prog starts??

17/12/2011 at 16:08

I think it's a close one but my gut feeling is Chelsee will just edge it.

*opens Pringles*

17/12/2011 at 17:06

oooo its getting exciting. 

And all the earlier talk of Matthew Bourne has made me get the DVD out again and managed an hour on the turbo watching it.  Forgotten how brilliant it is - and I'd previously reached boredom threshold on the turbo after 15 mins.

17/12/2011 at 18:48

Nearly time!  Fire is on but haven't organised mulled wine yet. Anyone for a Belgian chocolate?

Good luck to everyone 

17/12/2011 at 19:00

Oh bad timing kwilter, shame you hve to work too Yeo 

Good news on the cancellation sharkie

No choc here or pringles ... must see if I can find any nibbles *eyes wrapper Christmas presents in the corner*

17/12/2011 at 19:01
here we go...........da da da da da da daaaaaaaa  da da da da da.
17/12/2011 at 19:01

Evening

I have just opened a rather nice bottle of white. Hold out your glasses.....

17/12/2011 at 19:02

*botafogos into the thread*

Woohoo - Strictly time

17/12/2011 at 19:05
It's started!!!
1,321 to 1,340 of 1,567 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.