Time to resurrect a Strictly thread!

Or start a new one for 2011?

1,561 to 1,567 of 1,567 messages
15/09/2012 at 20:00

Yes I was surprised when  Natalie didn't go with Colin - height-wise it makes sense

15/09/2012 at 23:44

Just landed in Texas, deliberately not looking on any sites that may give away who is with you.  Will watch later after dinner and let you know what I think!!!

16/09/2012 at 10:47

Just caught up with last night's show. Perfect round-up by LN there.

Welcome to Sharkie. Its good to be back in the usual company too.

I'm not sure about Denise any more. I thought she had an unfair advantage at first but I have seen Chicago on stage and its true that the dancing is a very different style.  She has a sense of music and rhythm but then so do the musicians.  I'm keeping an open mind. 

But as for Bruce and Tessa.......................

See you all in 3 weeks' time - woohoo!!! 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
16/09/2012 at 16:54

....settles in for some entertaining discussions/observations ........

16/09/2012 at 19:45

Nice opening show

Pretty good match ups all round.  My tips for th final few are:

Brendan & Victoria

Sid & Ola

Louis & Flavia

Pasha & Kimberley

That is assuming those 4 celebs can dance otherwise no idea!

The only on I didn't know and seemed very nervous was the Tracy Beaker girl, see so bad that I can't even remember her name - ah just got it - Dani?

Hope Colin and Michael do well.

Couldn't possibly hazard a guess who will leave first until we see them dance I suppose.  I fear Denise will suffer the "she is already a dancer" vote and to be honest even though I like him, she will suffer from being partnered with James!

I am quite pleased that Artem and Aliona have been given 'duffers' - they were due some that they really have to work hard with (although I think Artem did have to work with Holly!)

Roll on 3 weeks 

Good to see you all again.  Is there another thread too?  Will go look!

17/09/2012 at 10:42

Ahh so excited that Strictly is back!  Agree with all your points Little Nemo, when Robin was partnered off I thought "well, that's obvious - no-one else can lift her" - he deserves a good partner next year.

Very excited that Flavia has been given a good partner this year, she's one of my favourite professionals. I saw her and Vincent in Midnight Tango earlier this year and she's just AMAZING. Fingers crossed I get some tickets to one of the live shows now

Btw, is there a new 2012 thread?

17/09/2012 at 11:02

Found the new thread (thanks Sharkie for creating it!) - see you all there:

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/clubhouse/strictly-2012/205780.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,561 to 1,567 of 1,567 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.