To the forum's God/ Tech people

why does it take so long to change a picture

21 to 24 of 24 messages
30/03/2006 at 13:46
got the piccy changed to show me real face to some forumites and then I am now changing it back to normal: fuzzy hairy cat me

was just diner at italian restaurant, 6 forumites I think and the Wee vraptors.
Was good fun.

How you doing?
KKD
30/03/2006 at 13:52
I'm doing okay. Achillies is behaving so far tho I'm training on my own as my running partner has damaged her back. I def prefer company on a run, don't feel that safe on my own but I'm going out anyway.
How's u?
KKD
30/03/2006 at 13:58
aye nae bad

I have signed up for the Glasgow Women's 10k = my first time back in 2 years eeeekkk
so need to train for that. Just want to do below 60mns for now and hopefully not too far away from 55 mns...will see

Chiro not happy with my back. I think that position on bike makes it worth but I love me bike so tough.

Yoga tonight
KKD
30/03/2006 at 14:01
I'll look out for you on the Women's 10k although not sure what the chances are given there will be 16,000 other ladeeezzz!!!
Hopw your back holds up.
KKD

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.