Travel republic..

Any experiences?

7 messages
28/04/2013 at 18:40

I've just seen a rate on Greek hotel on Travel Republic that's very attractive, it looks a little too good to be true tbh, and I wondered if anyone had booked through them?

M...eldy    pirate
28/04/2013 at 18:57

I have had cause to speak with them regards my flight bookings this week, their customer service gets 10/10 from me ...

seren nos    pirate
28/04/2013 at 19:05

sits back waiting for comments regarding broomsticks and flights

28/04/2013 at 19:22

I've booked through them on a number of occasions and have never had a problem with them.

Remember that they're just an intermediary and it's worth checking to see if the hotel has a website and look at any reviews in TripAdvisor.  I doubt that Travel Republic have the type of  relationship with the hotels that Thomas Cook would have.

30/04/2013 at 09:24

I've used them for years, very helpful and no problems

Pudge    pirate
30/04/2013 at 09:26

Booked through them couple of times.  Never had any bother or cause to complain.

06/05/2013 at 11:40

OK, so I booked flight plus hotel, hotel booking went through (non-refundable), 10 minutes later I get a call saying sorry, flight's gone up by £23, pay it or find another flight...sir.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.