Tridecaphobia, is it rational?

What's happened to you on Friday the 13th?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
13/01/2012 at 10:40
I should think the days in between were less than great, too!
13/01/2012 at 13:49
Nam
13/01/2012 at 14:24
M.ister W wrote (see)
The bad day was last Saturday when the sewage flooded into the cellar.

Oh shit!
14/01/2012 at 16:59
Fatima Luna wrote (see)

It all depends on the country where you live ir are from.

Is all regional. In Britain friday 13 is considered unlucky....................but I've never heard of it on other countries.

In Spain it is Tuesday 13 the one considered unlucky,

and so on, it changes with place.

This all makes you think........................does the "bad luck" changes depending on the country you live in? or you nationality?

do british people in spain go by the friday 13 or the local tuesday 13?

Personaly that's why i don't believe in those, because having lived in a few different countries i would have a lot........of unlucky days

People who move around a lot are immune. Fact.
Friday 13th is like water off a duck's back to me because I live in Spain, whereas Tuesday 13th frankly me resbala because I'm not from here.

Best of both worlds.

16/01/2012 at 12:13

Hola Azacaya....................como estas?

sorry, that means "hello, how are you?"

yes, as you say it changes depending of place....................i think i am inmune to the friday 13 or tuesday 13.

when it is friday 13 i say to myself that i am spanish after all so it won't affect me.......but when is tuesday 13 i say to myself that i life in britain....so it won't affect me either.....

16/01/2012 at 12:16
My Friday 13th was wonderful.  Met up with an old friend and had a fantastic time.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.