UK Citizenship Test

Can you pass it ?

21 to 31 of 31 messages
04/07/2013 at 21:13

I did, well I had to last year   They have updated the test a bit now but it's still nuts.

04/07/2013 at 21:34

A friend of mines partner just has she says I have to leave to make room for him

04/07/2013 at 22:35

I hate to be smug but 100% pour moi

04/07/2013 at 22:57
Screamapillar wrote (see)

I got 54% and mostly guessed.

Me too 

06/07/2013 at 01:00
carterusm wrote (see)

A few of us in our office have just taken the UK Citizenship Test. I would say that we are a fairly intelligent bunch of people but none of us have passed the test. Give it a try and post your score and comments - http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

I thought you were a policeman, don't you work with policemen, have you changed jobs?

06/07/2013 at 08:02

My OH is a policeman

06/07/2013 at 11:44

"Fairly intelligent bunch of people but none of us have passed the test" I would have thought law of averages might have kicked in and at least one passed if all were really fairly intelligent. Might have to reconsider recruitment policies eh?

06/07/2013 at 17:55

Hmmm, fail for me, but did just pass our work on line health and safety test with 98%.

P.S should there be some sort of law that prohibits people having to work on days like to day? 

06/07/2013 at 18:32
Captain Always wrote (see)

Hmmm, fail for me, but did just pass our work on line health and safety test with 98%.

P.S should there be some sort of law that prohibits people having to work on days like to day? 

Yes, yes there should

06/07/2013 at 19:26

I think that this would be a better test:

1. Are you planning to integrate into society (whilst retaining your cultural and religious identity, if you wish, assuming it is compatible with British law)?  Y/N

2. Are you planning to learn the language fluently, thereby negating the need for £200m worth of translators and multi-language pamphlets? Y/N 

3. Are you planning to work and pay the correct amount of tax, in accordance with the law? Y/N

4. How many names were in the first published telephone directory?

5. Bonus question - where is my intentional grammitcal error?

That should do it!

07/07/2013 at 03:10
Screamapillar wrote (see)

My OH is a policeman

So what, you believe the police aren't just government gimps? Sorry to burst your bubble.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 31 of 31 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.