URWFRC SITE

..keeps crashing

21 to 23 of 23 messages
24/09/2002 at 18:19
Just been on again, it's still changing my home page. I don't think it's the URWFRC 'window' that does it, I think it's linked to one of the pop-ups that comes up when you access the site, so it may be beyond your control.

Also a question that may be a bit stupid, but I'm not really a techie - when I look at the profiles or events, I end up with two really narrow areas across the bottom of the screen with scroll bars at the side - I can't seem to expand these vertically, and it's a bit like trying to read through a letterbox. Can I do something to make these areas bigger?

Sorry to keep asking questions, I'm sure you've got more than enough to do, but I'll buy you a pint next year when I've persuaded Mrs Slowboy that Lausanne would be a great idea for a weekend break in the Autumn.....
24/09/2002 at 18:33
I also tried to access the site last night, the page came up O.K. but none of the menu items worked. It also reset my homepage to 'find the website you need'.
Using IE5 and Win98.
'Proper' hosting is not expensive - 30 or 40 quid will get quite a good package. If you want to go down that path them I'm sure 30 or 40 people will send you a quid apiece to cover it. If SB gives me an address I will happily send a him a fiver to get it going.
Iron SwissBobby    pirate
24/09/2002 at 22:02
Robo we have had this debate often. It is not the initial cost, it is the continued outlay.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.