URWFRC T-SHIRTS...

Let's get these ordered...

21 to 33 of 33 messages
12/12/2002 at 16:40
Thank you CC.

What about the rest of you? Come on, get these orders on the website if you haven't done already!

DW
12/12/2002 at 21:39
Hey count me in - I think santa is struggling to think of anything to get me so I may as well help him out a little!

I'm a newbie round here but will hopefully see you all in your beautiful new T-Shirts somewhere soon - alas not the FLM though as I didn't get a place :-(

Lindi
13/12/2002 at 10:17
Thank you Lindi - have just seen your order.

Come on guys, just two more needed!!!
13/12/2002 at 15:41
It looks like we have just about got enough orders on the website to order the T-shirts now.

However, I am still waiting for payment from a number of people. I know many of you have only ordered in the last couple of days and have probably sent off cheques, but there are also some who ordered some time ago and who I'm still waiting for payment from (I emailed you all yesterday).

Until I receive payment from EVERYONE, I cannot place the order, so please either send me your payment asap or, if you've decided you don't want a T-shirt anymore, let me know so that I can cancel your order.

Thanks

DW
13/12/2002 at 16:11
Just ordered a t-shirt and vest DW, cheques will be in the mail this weekend, so hopefully be waiting for you on Monday.
15/12/2002 at 23:38
I've been trying to logon as a new member and the site won't let me. I am a mac user, does this matter?
16/12/2002 at 10:30
Pigwilliam,

This is a question best answered by Swiss Bobby I think. If you want some kit, drop me an email and we'll sort it out.

Cheers,

DW
16/12/2002 at 10:47
My cheque is inn the post as of about 3 seconds ago.

Sorry for the delay (I forgot!)

Lindi

16/12/2002 at 12:42
Doh - check is in the mail.
16/12/2002 at 12:45
I'd just like to point out that at least one forumite was rpoudly wearing the subtle yellow T shirt yesterday on club business... follow that trend chaps!
16/12/2002 at 12:49
Doh - Sorry - CHEQUE is in the mail - I blame all this dumbing down!!!!!!!!
16/12/2002 at 13:38
My cheque is in the post (you may even have it now). I'm planning to save my URWFRC T especially for wearing on race days after the run. (I'm not the greatest conversationalist before a run!) Hope to see you all soon at a race near here.
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
16/12/2002 at 16:43
DW, I'm going on the site now to order another tee-shirt - hubby liked mine so much he wants one too. We're planning to wear them at the Friday registration for FLM. Cheque will be in the post tomorrow.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.