URWFRC Team in Luton Relay ?

Lets enter as a team

41 to 47 of 47 messages
11/11/2002 at 10:33
Only joking... Paul/Pizza, I'm being strongly advised not to run this one. The do the night before will be a late finish, booze or no booze. I think I'd better opt out. Especially after my poor performance on Sunday. There's only so much a Snicks can do.
11/11/2002 at 14:45
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
11/11/2002 at 15:45
You saw the state of me yesterday Pizza...
11/11/2002 at 15:50
Cheeky Snicks,

So you are wimping out.

Pizza Man - Can we use the Watford Substitute otherwise known as your brother ? Waapster was interested at one time as well but has gone quiet on me. The other option is to ask Seaweed to run the first leg as part of his marathon !! If we are still struggling then I may be able to find a work colleague to fill the gap.

Seaweed - We can probably meet up at Lea Manor school. The hall is where reception if. However it will be crowded so we need to arrange a reliable way of identifying each other. It needs to be really obvious or Pizza man will miss us !
11/11/2002 at 15:52
Paul/Pizza. If you can't find anyone I'll do it. I want to do it. I just know that no matter how much of a saint I am the night before, I won't be on top form, and it's possible there might be childcare issues. But honest, if you're stuck I'll do it. I hate missing out!
11/11/2002 at 16:00
Snicks,
You'll need a note from your Mum or a doctors certificate.

Paul, unfortuanatley my bro' is busy. Maybe put up another thread "Your club needs you"
11/11/2002 at 16:59
Pizza,

I was thinking the same. OK new thread going up - I'll say we'll take anybody well maybe excepting any more Watford supporters.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.