Vote for LadeyJadey - ASICS Target 26.2 - go on, make my day!! x

My shameless call for votes for Asics Target 26.2 - vote for LadeyJadey

21 to 30 of 30 messages
13/12/2011 at 09:57
Thanks for your unfaltering commitment to following my campaign and thread D - the voting closes at midday and so then I guess we will all know who's in and who's out...
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
13/12/2011 at 10:12
It will be interesting to follow your progress, If you are not selected and have to go it alone
13/12/2011 at 10:21

D, the irony is that I have already done it alone!! I ran London this year by myself (training and the race)and finished in, what I feel, was a respectable time of 4:12:34. I then decided to keep up my running and supported my group in their summer training for Berlin. After this I decided to 'test' the training I had done by running Chester in Oct (again, alone) and finished in 4:00:13. I also managed to get a PB in Bham of 1:48.

I am making progress but would love the opportunity to have the advice and support of the Asics team. Whatever happens, my running and drive to push myself will not be affected. Feel free to follow my progress (or not!) - that is totally your call!

I have just found running to be a very supportive environment for me and so will continue to surround myself with people that build me up. If you are one of those people, then feel free to step onboard. If not, no worries at all...

13/12/2011 at 10:24

I was at the finish of Chester, taking photos down by the bandstand and around the racecourse...

13/12/2011 at 10:30
The irony. We may have actually seen each other then. Did you run?
13/12/2011 at 10:36

Nope  My season was well over by then. My daughter in laws sister was running, and the organisers are club mates...

Took a load of photos at the start, Then went and had brekkie in the grandstand with IronMin and then wandered around by the river for the finish

13/12/2011 at 10:39

Say a big thank you to your team mates - I thought it was brilliantly organised and I enjoyed the run so much more than London (obvs in a totally different way)...and not just because I almost found those 12 mins and 35 secs...

Meetings beckon. Gotta go...

13/12/2011 at 10:42
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

I think you'll find that it's not an opinion,

Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

When do you find out you've lost ?

but a question

Losing is the RW way.
13/12/2011 at 11:27
It is considered uncouth to presume that you might win, LJ, that is why Dave phrased it as he did.  You might have seen the Christmas Losers thread where everyone expresses their desire to lose the other Christmas competitions that are going on at the moment.
13/12/2011 at 15:27
Thanks for the heads up SC - I guess we will all find out soon enough how many of us can migrate over to that thread...!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.