Walkman Inspiration

But what to listen to?

41 to 54 of 54 messages
24/08/2002 at 16:55
Dalya
Yes Mini Barkles does keep us up with some modern stuff, but S club 7 and boy bands like Blue aren't my thing really.
More lately I'm into acoustic stuff like crowded house and Sting - unplugged albums.
Desperate not to turn into my parents who detested my records tho, so mini gets to play her crap without me whinging too much !
24/08/2002 at 19:58
Barkles
I think I'd rather listen to s club 7 than my eldest son's music, something called Hard House Euphoria. The actual music is very good, it's the words off some of the tracks, enough to make sure the windows are closed or he wears head phones!
26/08/2002 at 10:01
Run Baby Run - Sheryl Crow
26/08/2002 at 12:40
She sells sanctuary
26/08/2002 at 12:49
Following on from the 70's triple album thread, I've just bought the (new) album by that well-known band Spock's Beard. A triple CD set with an astonishing total running time of 2 hours 45 minutes.

Methinks there's a challenge in there - i.e. to start listening at the start of a marathon and aim to finish before the end....errr...if you see what I mean.

27/08/2002 at 09:18
anyone know any 4 and a half hour albums?
05/10/2002 at 18:07
Leonard Cohen always does it for me. But then I am a lazy git.
05/10/2002 at 19:38
Happy birthday SB!
Ok,
U2 - Where the streets have no name - Intro bit fantastic!
(Whispers - S Club - Reach)
New Radicals - You Give What You Get
M People - Search For The Hero
Heather Small - Proud
Lighthouse Family - Lifted (+ that other one!)
Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Queen - You're My Best Friend
05/10/2002 at 21:12
Simon do you mean that Lighthouse family on e that goes
One day I'm going to get so high?, even the impossible is easy co swe giot each otherm one day i'm going to be so high?

Yeah, I like that one , bit can't remember what its called.
05/10/2002 at 21:12
And the waward for the crapest typing of the thread goes to......

Barkles
05/10/2002 at 21:18
Simon F
This is going to seriously bug me and you are to blame.

PS where's that photot of you with blue hair gone? Christ mate it was about the only one making me persevere with this badger photo. You have a duty to yourself and your chums to continue this. put it back!
05/10/2002 at 21:49
Sorry on all counts Barkle!
Photo should be reinstated soon!!
(My wife saw it and said I looked like a murderer!!)
05/10/2002 at 21:53
PS Have no idea what the lyrics are that you've quoted - the one I'm thinking of was used in a car advert recently (Renault?)- is this the same one?
And my crap typing missed an "s" off of your name last time - sorry!
05/10/2002 at 23:06
Barkles, SimonF

The Lighthouse Family song is actually called High

GFB

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 54 of 54 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.