We've lost the hamster.

9 messages
13/09/2013 at 19:02

This might have nothing to do with it but always makes me laugh..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTrOb8zyrZk

Armageddon!

13/09/2013 at 19:11

Shhhhhh. My cat might have heard you and be on her way round. 

13/09/2013 at 19:29

Once lost a hamster in a room with absolutely no way out. Couldn't find it anywhere. Having given up looking, I sat back on what was left of my parents sofa and something caught my eye at ceiling level. That's right, it was old hammy now at the very top of some curtains that reached to the floor.

13/09/2013 at 19:30

Ahh, glad she has been found! Bit of a scare for you all. I'm sure she found it great fun though...

13/09/2013 at 20:53
kittenkat wrote (see)
Now that she is found, my girls are coming to me with a story about not being able to fit her water bottle properly... 

Get her a little Camelbak.  That would be ace.  

13/09/2013 at 21:03

How did she get into the heater? 

What are your girls doing now KK? Accepting responsibility that they should have told you about the faulty bottle or denying all knowledge.

Blisters    pirate
14/09/2013 at 12:16

Hamster was last seen at Vichy.

He crashed.

Hope    pirate
14/09/2013 at 15:07

Lol Blisters.

I'm glad she's been found. Good job it's not cold enough for heating 

14/09/2013 at 18:51

You need to put a little collar on Evie with a little bell so she'll be easier to find in the future.

Would be bloody annoying when she's on her wheel though.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.