What are the chocolates that are left in your household?

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

41 to 46 of 46 messages
17/01/2013 at 22:03
We didn't link... Runners world did
18/01/2013 at 09:58

US chocolate tastes horrible in comparison to Cadburys, I think it's because a lot of their dairy products taste artifical compared to UK stuff.

Hotel Chocolat is delicious! My favourite is the posh fruit & nut stuff My friend gave me a box of their chocolate buttons for my birthday - really, really good chocolate and each one was shaped like a proper clothes button with different patterns etc.

18/01/2013 at 10:10
GymAddict wrote (see)

In fact I think I perfect cadburys (although that might just be because I love the purple wrappers).

My friend works for the company responsible for making the foil for Cadbury's her job is to get the colour just the right shade of purple; she's a Colour Chemist.

Edited: 18/01/2013 at 10:11
18/01/2013 at 10:36
literatin wrote (see)

I don't like After Eights, but I quite like the game where you have to put one on your forehead and then get it into your mouth using only your facial muscles.

Oh that sounds like an excellent game.  Going to practice now....

18/01/2013 at 10:59

Hotel Chocolat is fantastic, but very expenisve.

American chocolate is for the most part vile. I'm looking at you Hersheys Hugs and Kisses. Although I do love Reeses peanut butter sweets that you get from the States.

18/01/2013 at 11:04

There are no chocolates in my house, I don't buy them. When I have, whatever size the packet/box, they last about about 30 minutes max, there are no flavours that don't get eaten.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.