What do you listen to whilst running?

41 to 43 of 43 messages
22/01/2013 at 16:05

I think the steps are part of the Art Museum?!

I do listen to normal stuff as well, generally loud and Guitar lead stuff does the job. I'm not into "Club Music" - it's just annoying, or Hip Hop or R and B, it's normally just people moaning and groaning about their genitalia. Apart from that I'm easy.

22/01/2013 at 16:28
Demon Barber wrote (see)

I think the steps are part of the Art Museum?!

Yes I think you're right

Demon Barber wrote (see)

I'm not into "Club Music" - it's just annoying, or Hip Hop or R and B, it's normally just people moaning and groaning about their genitalia. 

LOL 

22/01/2013 at 17:12

I hate dance music, but I've found some of the ministry of sound mixes to be quite effective recently. Other than that I like to alternate between stuff that stays at a regular tempo and stuff that doesn't let me lock in with the pace (as I know during races I'm not going to hear it, so no point needing it). Recently I've listened to alot of Death Grips and a fair amount of post-rock, Yndi Halda's last album especially. Nice when it's night time I find.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.