What have you got planned???

..For Paula's Run?

21 to 31 of 31 messages
07/10/2002 at 14:21
PB, probably a nice bramble sauce or something, but I'm not a cannibal myself.

Gareth, oh you're in the sub 40 club still then, nice one. My (older) sister was 36 on Saturday and she's not that happy about it (neither would I be) as she says, she's the wrong side of 35.
07/10/2002 at 14:54
yes, still hanging on in there !, although i'm trying to rejoin the other sub 40 club again..that's sub 40 min for 10K. By the way, i know how your sister feels (although she's 9 days older than me !).
07/10/2002 at 14:58
I'll tell her that, make her feel even worse. (No I couldn't be that cruel.)
07/10/2002 at 15:08
does anyone think Paula was high - naturally not illegally of course - when she blew London away - I still get shivers just thinking about it. She was awesome and has just got better - hope she can keep up the form for Chicago.

Anyone think Sonia O has risen to the challenge - maybe both at London next year?
07/10/2002 at 16:09
Sonia O has done fantastically well to get to about where Paula was at the GNR two(?) years ago.

Just think though what Paula has done in the last two years - at Sydney she couldn't drop the field and got slaughtered in the final lap. This year she took a world class field apart and left them for dead - twice! Plus she took 45 second out of Sonia out of 10k. Sonia may well be better the further the race, but then so is Paula!

IMHO Paula would slaughter Sonia over 26.2!

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
07/10/2002 at 19:48
PB - a nice red wine sauce (and more wine to drink) is the only thing for rabbit.

1.30pm means 2.30pm for us - but what channel? I really hope it's on the Beeb 'cos we often find ITV reception breaking up. If it's on Sky Sports or British Eurosport we're knackered! Don't get either of those. We'll be out running in the woods before lunch as usual if no race on, then settle down with a couple of bottles of wine for us and some nice meaty bones for the wolf pack to watch Paula.

07/10/2002 at 19:52
Working at the hospital
Sigh
07/10/2002 at 20:04
I'll have to tape it - running cross country in Salisbury in the afternoon.
So I'll be able to watch Paula with a few beers without getting the urge to run afterwards.
07/10/2002 at 20:25
Benz
I'll drink and cheer for you.
Beer and celebrations. No one will get close.. not even Jon.
07/10/2002 at 21:20
Off to Paphos on Wednesday. Hope the hotel TV shows the event. I think I may have two hopes of that .....
07/10/2002 at 22:26
Barkles, sounds like youre planning a session
I dont think Im working in your local hospital, just dont get renal failure cos I will not be all sweetness and light if you grace our doors having enjoyed youself all day

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 31 of 31 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.