What's baffling you today....?

41 to 44 of 44 messages
21/12/2012 at 15:10

I think if the quality of life and chances of a successful outcome are poor then you can refuse treatment - or a parent can on a child's behalf - and the doctors will respect your wishes.

I think a good outcome was predicted in this case, hence the court case. I know at least one child was removed from the care of Jehovah's Witness parents who were refusing life-saving treatment.

No child will be allowed to die if treatment can save it, only if it is unlikely that it will.

30/12/2012 at 22:50

What's baffling me? how come my LED electricity saving light bulbs say on the box "will last 25 years" yet I get a 12 month guarantee.

I can't wait for it to pack in because I'm going to take both bulb and box back to Tesco. The drawback is if it goes in 24 and a half years I will be in my 70s and probably won't care by then.

31/12/2012 at 09:09

why people pay £25 to get in a club thats normally £5 just because its NYE

31/12/2012 at 10:21

I'm baffled as to why people put on Facebook that they are off out to get hammered tonight, then the next day expect sympathy for their hangover.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.